Chapter 5: MWO?! We’re classmates?!

Maknae! Dorm

UPDATE: BOYFRIEND'S DON'T TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND RANKED #8 ON MUSIC BANK'S K-CHART!!! they went up for like 32 ranks!!! WAAAAA MY BABIES! I'M SO PROUD OF THEM!! <3


 

Youngmin’s POV

“youngmin wake up!”

 

NO. I shall keep on closing my eyes like I can’t hear anything.

 

“YAH WAKE THE HELL UP YOU STUPID BANANA BLONDIE!”

 

Oh you did not just call me banana blondie.

 

“WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! Can’t you see that I’m trying to get some sleep here—oh hi jaera! Good morning—“

 

“what the is wrong with me huh? Are you an idiot or what? school starts today and I’m soooooo excited so just get up from your bed and change into your uniform!” jaera yelled as she flicked my forehead.

 

Ahh. How I miss this bully.

 

Jaera was about to walk away from my bed but I managed to grab her waist and backhug her, resting my head on her back.

 

“buuuuuttt~ youngminnie doesn’t want to go to schooool~”

 

I’m showing you my aegyo right now woman. Be glad about it. heh.

 

“what the..” jaera said giving me a disgusted look.

 

“school is soooo scary!” I continued pissing jaera more. Hehehehe kiyeopta.

 

“what the youngmin, would you please stop acting like minwoo? It doesn’t fit you…it’s disgusting!” jaera then turned to face me, trying to push me away but I only tightened my grip on her.

 

As if on queue, minwoo suddenly came up to my room and walked towards jaera and me.

 

“jaera noona, for your information, I, MINWOO, do not act like that. and youngmin, stop it.” minwoo said as he detach both of my arms from jaera making me pout.

 

“but it’s my morning hug~” I pouted.

 

“last time I checked, there is NO MORNING HUG here in the dorm. Just prepare for school! And thanks for that minwoo-ah” jaera pecked minwoo’s cheeks as she walked out of the room completely making minwoo slightly blush.

 

Woah. Looks like our little dongsaeng here is enjoying this.

 

“you sure are enjoying that minwoo.” I smirked.

 

“the heck are you saying, you idiot.”

 

Jaera’s POV

As soon as we finished our breakfast, jonghyun-appa drived the 7 of us to school.(minho,key,taemin,twins minwoo and me)

 

Appa dropped us off a bit far from the school because there was traffic ahead, probably because it’s the start of second semester.

 

We walked together to the front gate with the three older oppas leading the way and us 4 younger ones following behind them.

 

“omygosh I’m so excited!” I squealed in delight.

 

“good thing you’re in our class jaera.” Kwangmin said as he smiled.

 

“oh jinjja—ooff!” I was suddenly cutted off by minho oppa’s back.

 

“hey minho-oppa what’s the matter—oh my gosh..” I didn’t need to hear minho-oppa’s answer anymore because what I’m seeing right now answers everything.

 

Tons of students are piling up on us…well not to me but to my oppas and dongsaeng!

 

“minho-oppa, key-oppa !”

 

“good morning taeminnie-oppa~”

 

“kyaaaaa the jo –oppa’s!!”

 

“minwoo! you’re so cuutteeee!”

 

The students, mostly girls, screamed their lungs out like there’s no tomorrow and the boys, except minwoo, kept smiling back.

 

What the heck is up with all this people! Don’t they see that I’m getting squished here?! I. Can’t. breathe!!

 

I was about to hold on to minwoo but a hand suddenly pulled my arm out of nowhere.

 

“hey the girl from before! Are you okay? why are you even there, you’re in for a real riot if you stayed close with those 6!” the girl that I met last Friday said as she help me dust off the dirts on my new uniform.

 

“thank you so much from pulling me from those piles of students. I can’t thank you enough!” I bowed in front of her making her chuckle.

 

“your welcome! I’m Jian by the way. Seo Jian. And yours?” Jian smiled.

 

“oh I’m Kim Jaera. We didn’t get to introduce with each other last time huh.”

 

“yeah I was in a hurry last time, sorry about that. come on, I’ll drop you off to your room since you’re a transfer student and all.” Jian grinned at me making me smile back.

 

We were about to walk away from the scene when I remembered that minwoo’s still there.

 

“wait, my brother’s still in there…” I said looking at the crowd worriedly.

 

“your brother?” jian asked.

 

“yeah, minwoo’s still there.” I looked back to jian.

 

“minwoo as in No Minwoo? his your brother? oh yeah you do look alike. I won’t doubt that… both of you looks gorgeous, your parents must be one too.” Jian cupped her chin as she eyed me.

 

“oh thanks about that. but I really need to help minwoo get out of there.”

 

“nah no need to worry, he can handle that. he’s been facing that kind of morning since like forever but see, he’s still alive.”

 

“really? Oh yeah, what’s up with those students? Why are they crowding there? Can’t they see that they’re obviously disturbing the 6 guys? And you know minwoo?” I asked jian as we walked down the hallway of our building heading to the lockers.

 

“of course I know minwoo, he’s freaking popular here. and those students don’t care about being a disturbance, just as long as they get to see the “6 great kingkas” everyday. It’s kinda stupid though.” Jian explained while pulling out her books from her locker which is luckily next to mine.

 

“6 great kingkas?” I asked closing my locker.

 

“yeah that’s what they call those 6 guys. Key, Minho, Taemin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo your brother. they’re the school’s princely heartthrobs. Everybody would die just to be their girlfriends…well except for me that is. Hahaha” jian said as she also locked her own locker and wore her bag behind her back.

 

6 great kingkas? Wtf? HAHAHAHAHA! Imma tease them later about that especially minwoo hehehehehe *evil laughs*

 

“oh and why didn’t you study here before? I mean you’re minwoo’s sister right? Jian said as we continued walking.

 

“well I stayed at america since primary school, my dad’s sister financed my studies there since she doesn’t have a child.” I smiled explaining my past.

 

“wow! DAEBAK! So you’re like a foreigner?! Wooooww you can speak in english?!” Jian’s eyes widened as she squealed like a little girl making other students look at us weirdly.

 

“yeah hahaha but I’m not a foreigner. I'm a pure korean! Hahahaha!” I laughed at how Jian was squealing.

 

“oh I almost forgot your room! Hahaha! Where’s your next class?” Jian asked eyeing the schedule in my hands.

 

“oh it’s English, room 203”

 

“really?! Then we have the same class! Oh wait, we’re classmates! That’s great!” jian beamed as she returned my schedule to me.

 

“come on let’s go! there’s our room.” She pointed to the first room ahead of us.

 

We walked towards the room and upon arriving there, we saw the twins laughing with some friends.

 

“hey yo banana and kwangmin, good morning! I just made a new friend~ she’s a transfer student named Jaera. Say hi!” Jian said as she spanked the twin’s back. lol at the banana kk

 

“hey we’ve been looking for you awhile ago!” the idiot banana said.

 

“you should’ve told us that you went ahead with Jian, hyung’s really worried.” Kwangmin said.

 

“h-hey! Am not! *cough* so you know each other Jaera, Jian?”

 

“duh obvious right? wait I should be asking that to you! How did you know each other? I only knew that you’re minwoo’s sister but you didn’t tell me that you know the twins too.” Jian said crossing her arms.

 

“oh mianhe, I forgot to tell you hahaha.”

 

“well let’s still introduce you two to each other. Jaera, here’s jian our silly friend.” Kwangmin said earning him a glare from Jian.

 

These two look quite good together. Are they dating?

 

“hey are you two dating?” I asked completely clueless.

 

The two stared at me then turned to look at each other, blushing.

 

“that’s what I told them before too! Hahahahha! We think the same jaera.” Banana head said putting an arm on my shoulder.

 

“yah we’re not dating.”

 

“yeah kwangmin’s right. w-we’re n-not dating! Were just friends okay?” Jian replied while looking at the ground.

 

“okaaay, what you said.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

 

As if I’ll believe these two. Meh, I’ll just interrogate the two of them later heh.

 

As I was about to ask where my seat will be, the teacher, must be our homeroom adviser, came in making everyone shuffle back to their seats and me standing in front of the class.

 

“oh you’re already here. please stand beside me.” the teacher said as I followed.

 

“ok everyone! As you can see we have a new transfer student. She came from America that’s why she enrolled here a bit late. Please introduce yourself to us.” The teacher smiled as I nodded and faced the whole class.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

“Good morning everyone! My name’s Kim Jaera but you can just call me Jaera. I’m 17 years old. And yes I just came back from America so I’m not that familiar about the places here. please treat me well in the future.” I finished my speech and bowed 90 degrees making everyone amazed.

 

“wow a foreigner!”

 

“she’s definitely a hottie.”

 

The students began to murmur across the room which made me a bit flustered but then I saw youngmin giving me a thumbs up so I smiled back.

 

“everyone be quiet. Ok Jaera, your seat will be there at the back right beside the window. Ok everyone, let’s discuss about the…” the teacher continued while I walk across the room and to my seat.

 

I sat on my seat and placed my bag on the hook beside my table.

 

So far so good. The students here looks quite nice and the atmosphere here’s good too. I just might love this place.

 

But wait I need to make friends first!

 

As soon as I checked my things to see if they’re in the right places, I tapped the person sitting in front and diagonally from me. I introduced myself with a smile in which they returned back.

 

After talking with them for a few seconds, I turned to my right side to greet the person sitting beside me. but he’s asleep…maybe if I tap his shoulders he’ll wake up.

 

I tapped his shoulders and smiled softly.

 

“hi, nice to meet you, my name’s jaera. I hope we’ll be good friends in the future.” I said but the boy didn’t even budge a bit.

 

“hey, don’t sleep in class the teacher might see you.” I shook him gently making him stir a bit, still looking on the other side.

 

I stared at him as I wait for him to get himself together.

 

as I was about to introduce myself to him, AGAIN, he turned to face me, making my eyes wide upon seeing his face.

 

“hi! My name’s Jaera---oh my gosh WE’RE CLASSMATES?!” 


Thank you for reading chapter 5!

GUESS WHO IS THE STUDENT SITTING BESIDE JAERA! KKK XDD

as promised, here's another update ~ 10 minutes before music bank ^o^ 

ever since I stopped writing for about 2 weeks, I think my writing skills just went down the drain TT TT

but I'll try my best to make this story even better! :D

*I wanna try using the 3RD PERSON's POV...but I'm not good at it. or is my current POV's okay already? please tell me ~

COMMENT CORNER!

@JessieAngLalala: weeeeellll MAYBE? mollayo ~ hehehehe xD yeah taemin's being a ninja here kkk

@minhyuk-baegopa: taemin's being  the nice guy hahaha xD

@nestababe: thank you so much! here's another update for you! :D

@minniewoo: I don't even know who's jaera's crush is xDD woah . well I'm a bit of a fan of that too >:D

@kwangyoung: no kwangmin. that I gotta say lol =)))))

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE MY DAILY DOSE OF CHOCOLATES!