Chapter 20: Exams

Maknae! Dorm

Youngmin’s POV

“ok so this is so freaking the hell out of me.” I said as the teacher went inside the room with a freakish smile plastered on her face.

 

I turned to look at kwangmin but it seems he’s busy having a staring competition with Jian. Ever since we agreed to confess, they’ve been acting pretty awkward with each other. Could it be that they’re already going out? But naahh then this brother of mine would’ve told me.

 

“yah jo youngmin, you’re not listening again! Aissh what will I do with you?” the teacher shook her head as she rubbed her temples.

 

“sorry ms. Kang, but what were you saying?” I asked making the whole class crack in laughter.

 

What? I’m busy daydreaming so of course I wouldn’t know anything. :P

 

“aisshh just listen. Summer is fast approaching so by next week we’ll be having our final exams and if you pass that exam then congrats you’ll finally be second years next year! Hooraayy!” the teacher cheered while everyone in the class just stared at her awkwardly.

 

“well at least show some happiness right? or else I’ll really mark all of your grades as F minus—“

 

“HOORAAAYYY! YOOHOOOO YEEEEEEYYYY!” everyone cheered excitedly making ms. Kang chuckle.

 

I turned to look at Jaera only to see her talking to Minwoo again, if I didn’t know that they were siblings I’d think that they’re in a relationship but that’s waayy too ridiculous. Heh.

 

Aishh if it wasn’t for taemin-hyung then there’s a possibility that Jaera and I could be an item now. hihihi.

 

But anyways at least everything’s okay now, jonghyun-hyung and key-hyung’s business is doing great, minho-hyung…well he’s doing great on his own, minwoo and taemin- hyung are friends again, Kwangmin and Jian are going steady and as for me and Jaera well… we’re the only ones still not progressing.


“aisshh eottoke?!!”  I facepalmed myself as I plopped my head on the pillow in the process.

 

“what’s your problem now hyung? Shouldn’t you be studying for the exams? And lastly, why are you here inside my room?” Kwangmin asked, his eyes still glued on his book.

 

“I have a very big problem, studying for the exams will be later and lastly because I’m frustrated!” I shot up from kwangmin’s bed and pouted.

 

“if you’re ually frustrated, no man no. I don’t do bi’s—“

 

“yah! I’m frustrated because I wasn’t able to confess to Jaera and the exams are coming so she’ll be so busy that she won’t be able to reply even if I confess! AIIISSHHHHHH!” I growled, ruffling my hair in frustration.

 

“and I am not a bi! Neither am I ually frustrated!” I added making kwangmin chuckle.

 

“I know I know, you haven’t even experience having yet kkk” Kwangmin mocked making me a bit flushed.

 

So what if I’m a ?! I’m just waiting for the right time for Jaera and me to do it… a-aniyo! It’s not like I really want to do it with Jaera but I’m saving it for when we get married and stuffs.. and yeah.

 

“same goes to you man.” I smirked as I saw kwangmin glaring at me.

 

“I’m saving it for Jian ok so it’s none of your business.” Kwangmin defended making me agree that we really are twins.

 

“same here. but shouldn’t you be telling me something?” I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“tell you what?”

 

“duhh about you and Jian, about you two dating and all—“

 

“we’re not dating.”

 

“oh and about you two not dating—mwo?!” my eyes suddenly went saucers upon hearing kwangmin’s words. Did he just say that he and Jian aren’t dating?!!

 

“do I have to repeat myself? Jian and I aren’t dating—“

 

“but but we were supposed to confess to the two girls right?” I asked making kwangmin look at me with a sigh.

 

“Jian didn’t give me a reply. there happy?” Kwangmin said facepalming himself.

 

“and why is that?”

 

“just right after I confessed, you two called. I don’t even know how could you call at such great timing aish.” kwangmin said making me feel a little guilty. But it’s not entirely our fault ok? It was all because of taemin-hyung! But aish no use in blaming someone else.

 

“but at least you were able to confess right?” aisshh what do we do now?” I sighed.

 

“youngmin, I think for now we should study then after the exams we’ll confess again. If you think about those things now, you’ll fail and if you fail you’ll get held back a year and if you get held back a year, you and Jaera won’t be classmates anymore meaning more chances of her getting hit on by different guys—“ before kwangmin could even finish his dialogue, I quickly threw a pillow on his face making him glare at me.

 

“ara ara! You don’t have to make it into a speech!” I hissed.

 

“then what are you waiting for? Get back to your own room!”

 

Nobody’s POV

“what a boring night... aishh the house is already locked so I can’t go outside and if I ask hyung to open it, he won’t let me because it’s already dark.. I’m too tired to study since the teacher will pass me anyway aisshh…” Taemin said under his breath as he walked down the hallways of the second floor.

 

“should I bother Minwoo and Jaera? Hmmm but they’re probably studying. How about the twins? but they’re so… twin-ish…”

 

“taemin, is that you?” jonghyun shouted from downstairs.

 

“ne hyung, need anything?” taemin replied.

 

“could you get the broom and dustpan from the storage room? Apparently, key here managed to break another glass….AGAIN.” jonghyun said emphasizing the last word making key look at him in disbelief.

 

“me?! it’s not my fault that the utensils here are so slippery! And be grateful kim jonghyun, that I’m helping you with the dishes!” key replied releasing his inner divaness.

 

“what?! did I even ask you to help me?! last time I checked, it was minho who I asked for help!” jonghyun hissed as the two of them continued to bicker with each other.

 

“uhh taemin could you please just get it faster? Things are going ugly here…” Minho sheepishly smiled as he tried to stop the two from fighting.

Taemin then walked into the storage room. With a sigh, he the lights revealing a very dusty, dirty and unorderly room. It’s been a while since he went inside of this room, taemin really doesn’t like this room because it’s making him sneeze.

 

“aissh those two are always fighting about small stuffs, they’re so stupid.” Taemin cursed under his breath as he spotted the broom resting on the corner of the room.

 

Upon seeing the broom, taemin quickly walked towards it but came to a stop when he saw a small picture frame resting beside it.

 

“what the… is this hyung?” taemin said as he held the picture frame in his hands.

 

There were two families in the picture frame. One on the left and one on the right. the couple on the right who taemin recognized to be jonghyun together with his deceased wife Mira, was holding a black haired little girl and the three of them were smiling happily at the picture.

 

Looking at the right, there was another couple but this time, they were holding a black haired little boy, a bit shorter than the little girl, and the three of them were smiling happily together with the other family.

 

Taemin guessed that the picture was a family picture of jonghyun’s family together with their family friend but taemin was a bit confused about it.

 

If Jaera was the little girl that his hyung was holding, then where is minwoo? if Minwoo was the little boy… then who is the couple holding him?

 

Taemin was very intrigued by the picture but he was suddenly snapped back from his thoughts when he heard minho shouting from downstairs.

 

“yah taemin! What the heck is taking you so long?! The two are having a war here already! Ppalli!”

 

“aisshh be right there hyung!” taemin shouted back, as he grabbed the broom and dustpan, leaving the picture frame alone inside the storage room.


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 20!

waaaa I've recently taken a liking to the face rollers. you know the ones where you use to make your face I dont... small I guess? well anyways, my korean friend said that it's bad because it can dislocate your face but I'm still using it though XDD

I WANNA FALL IN LOVE! :(

TRY TO READ MY OTHER FANFIC! --> "MY TWIN BABYSITTER"

COMMENT CORNER:

@DanielleDanielKy: me too! I was trying to look for banana milk in the nearby supermarket but when I saw the melon milk, I completely forgot about banana milk. so yeah I love melon milk XDD

@dubuuu: waaaa jinjja gomawo chingu! I'm glad you liked my last fanfic TTPG! and let me guess you're a fan of onew? so sorry if I didn't use him for this fic! it's just that I don't know where to put him, I know I'm stupid =.=

@serenading-waves: waaaa! I wanna know what it tastes like! but taemin and I are different, yours truly loves melon milk while taeminnie likes banana milk so yeah XDD

@kissme24: banana milks are jjang! even though I haven't tasted it before LOL

@kwangyoung: taemin's love for banana milk is really really awesome! XD

@minniewoo: yeah I'm happy for them too! XDD

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE MY BABIES!

Ps: there's a hint in this chapter.