Chapter 38: Lies

Maknae! Dorm

Youngmin's POV

I should've stopped Sulli awhile ago! Aishhh if only I didn't think twice.

 

"So oppa what do you say? Will you help me?"

 

"I don't know Sulli... this is all so sudden and I... I..."

 

"I what?"

 

"I don't want Jaera to get hurt..."

 

"That's why we're doing this! We're gonna tell Jonghyun ahjussi so that nobody will get hurt anymore. Take your time to think about it but be quick. I'll go first to the sunny byul and just follow me there. Oppa think about it real good. This is for the best of all."

 

If only my feelings didn't waver... well what's done is done.

 

The bus continued to move down the streets as I stare at the window beside me. As soon as I saw a glimpse of the sunny byul, I quickly stood up from my seat and pressed the bus stop button.

 

The bus came to a halt and immediately, I ran out of the bus. Upon setting foot on the sidewalk, I saw a familiar car parking just in front of the house.

 

"Oh good thing you got here!" Taemin hyung said as he and Soyu noona got out of their car.

 

We looked at our surroundings, trying to find Sulli's car but there seems to be no trace of it here.

 

"Looks like she hasn't come here yet..." I said.

 

"But just to make sure let's go inside and see if Jonghyun oppa is here." Soyu noona suggested as Taemin hyung knocked on the front door.

 

"Don't you have a key?" Soyu noona asked as Taemin shook his head.

 

"I have." I said raising my hand while grinning.

 

"Then why don't you use it?"

 

"I forgot it in my room." I replied as Soyu noona rolled her eyes.

 

The front door suddenly flew open revealing a sterned face Jonghyun hyung.

 

The three of us quickly went in to check any signs of Sulli but there's none.

 

We were glad that there seems to be no one other than him inside but we were wrong.

 

We went to the living room and guess what, there on the coach sits a tall black haired girl holding a cellphone on her hands.

 

"Sulli..."

 

XXXXX

 

"What a lovely couple you two are!" A granny sitting beside Jaera and Minwoo said as she chuckled, making the two youngsters blush.

 

After Minwoo's bold but romantic act, everyone greeted them and there they met an old granny who was admiring the two of them.

 

"I remember my old teenage days~ when me and my cousin were still together. We would always go on dates and such."

 

"You and your cousin were a couple?" Minwoo asked, surprised.

 

"This is only a secret but we were even married! Hohoho!" The granny answered.

 

Jaera and Minwoo's head shot up as the granny told them her story.

 

"It's against the society for an relationship to exist but we didn't care about our surroundings, we even got married! hohoho! Our families were against it at first but everyone came to accept it eventually. But as we grew old, my husband went ahead of me and now I'm just waiting for the time that we could meet again." The granny said pausing for awhile.

 

"We have our own lives so it's up to us on how we use it right?" The granny smiled as she held Jaera's hand.

 

"Sometimes we may think that some things would be impossible, but if you believe and keep your faith, everyone will come to accept you and you'll see that everything's possible."

 

Jaera and Minwoo then turned to look at each other but before they could even reply to the old granny, she already disappeared.

 

"Ok what was that?" Jaera said blinking at Minwoo.

 

"I don't have the slightest clue..."

 

"Do you think that granny knows about our situation?" Jaera said as Minwoo just stared at her.

 

"I don't know... but I think it would be best if we go home now. It's getting late and everyone's eyeing us weirdly..."

 

"That's because my Minwoo is so romantic!" Jaera said grabbing Minwoo's face and planted a kiss on his cheek.

 

The boy's face quickly heated up as the girl just chuckled.

 

"Yah... let's just go home."

 

The two eventually went on the bus with their hands entwined with each other. Jaera kept her stare on their ring, still finding it hard to believe that Minwoo would do a 'propose-like' act in public. Knowing Minwoo's personality, it was impossible to happen but in reality, it actually happened.

 

The bus came to halt just right in front of the sunny byul. The two siblings then got off the bus and saw the lights inside were .

 

"Everyone's probably at home." Minwoo said as he turned the door knob and let Jaera go in first.

 

Upon setting foot inside the living room, Jonghyun, Soyu, Sulli, Taemin and Youngmin's head shot up making the two siblings eye them weirdly.

 

"What's going on here? Is there some kind of a meeting--" Jaera asked walking towards then but suddenly stopped upon seeing Sulli's phone on the table.

 

Youngmin, Taemin and Soyu looked elsewhere as Sulli just hung her head low. Minwoo, sensing the heavy atmosphere rushed to Jaera's side only to have his eyes wide open in shock.

 

"Minwoo... Jaera--"

 

"W-we could explain abeoji!" Minwoo yelled as Jaera just sat down on the couch and looked at the floor not wanting to meet her father's eyes.

 

"Since when has this happened?" Jonghyun asked, staring into Minwoo's eyes.

 

Cold sweat was now dripping from minwoo's head. He clenched his fist and looked at his father.

 

"Since our vacation from the beach." Minwoo said as Sulli's eyes widened, for her hunch from before was true. Youngmin, Taemin and Soyu just kept quiet for they would only be making things more complicated as it was.

 

Jonghyun heaved a sigh but before he can even speak, Minwoo already beat him to it.

 

"Jaera noona doesn't have anything to do with this. It's all my fault. I will take all the blame and punishment that you will give us abeoji. If I had to move out of the house then I will do so just don't let Jaera noona get hurt..." Minwoo said as Jaera took hold of his hand.

 

"Stop it Minwoo. I'm the one at fault, I'm your older sister. I should be the one to take care of you--" Jaera said but was suddenly stopped by Jonghyun.

 

"No one's going to move out of the house. If anyone's to blame then it would be me."

 

"Appa..." Jaera said as everyone except Soyu turned to look at Jonghyun.

 

"I was careless. If only I've guided you right then this wouldn't have happened." Jonghyun said.

 

"The truth is, the two of you don't really have to defend yourselves. You two have all the rights to be with each other and I won't stop it." Jonghyun stated making everyone turn to look at him in shock.

 

"Jonghyun oppa, you should tell them now." Soyu said as Jonghyun just nodded.

 

Jaera, Minwoo, Youngmin and Sulli stared at Jonghyun who closed his eyes and breathed heavily.

 

"You are not siblings. Minwoo is not my biological son. I have only one child and that is Jaera." Jonghyun said as the four's eyes widened in pure shock. Never have they expected that Minwoo wouldn't be Jonghyun's son. Minwoo has been living normally with Jonghyun since he was still a child so suddenly revealing something like this was almost impossible to believe.

 

Minwoo gulped, not knowing if he should believe his abeoji or not. But seeing the heavy atmosphere and the look on Jonghyun's face, this is certainly not a joke.

 

Minwoo closed his eyes for a moment before speaking up.

 

"Wh-where are my... real... parents?"

 

Jonghyun and Soyu looked at him with pain in their eyes. Being his only relative left, Soyu stood up and hugged Minwoo.

 

"They're already dead Minwoo. My older brother and sister-in-law was killed..." Soyu said as she tried to contain the tears balling up in her eyes. Jonghyun hung his head low while everyone was still wide eyed in shock. Jaera stared at Minwoo who was looking at Jonghyun.

 

Soyu breathed heavily as her tears finally fell from her eyes.

 

"They were killed by Jaera's real and biological mother, Sooyeon...or as we call her... Jessica."

 


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 38!

OOOHHH. THE PLOT THICKENS! HAHAHA! 6 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO GO GO!

THE TRUTH AND THE STORY THAT LIES WITHIN THE PAST WILL FINALLY BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS!

please wait for the next chapters for I am still in the process of typing and editing it.

I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS WILL BE VERY LONG. <3

 

COMMENT CORNER!

@kwangWooYoung79BF: oh gawd I soooo can relate with that! innocent and hot! *spazzes*

@beverly_ym: if only I can meet a guy like youngmin T.T then I'd be in pure bliss! <3

@fruitymoonbeams: yea taemin is such a piece of stupid hot jerk HAHHAHAHAHAAH well anyways the past is now slowly unfolding hehehehehe! oh yea i sure will enjoy my stay here :D thanks dongsaeng!

@aininoneko: yeeeey! for a second there I thought you think of my imagination as bad lol anyways I wish I have my own youngmin T.T

@DanielleDanielKy: me too! i wish there was a Minwoo in the PH and US LOL XD

 

ME LOVES YOU ALL!