Five

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What’s this?” was the first word I heard as I entered the room. She raised her phone, showing the picture that I just posted accidentally a while ago.

 

Damn. I uploaded it. I uploaded it uncautiously. I never thought I would upload it.

 

“Let’s talk,” I said and headed to the practice room, asking the dancers to get out for a while because I will just discuss some things to our manager.

 

The Bigbang members stayed and Manager-noona looks more intriguing than earlier.

 

“Okay, let’s settle down and talk about this,” she commanded and settled ourselves comfortably inside the room, facing the huge mirror wall.

 

“Noona,” I sighed and brushed my hair with my hand as I took my snapback.

 

I am nervous, frightened, anxious and uneasy as to what will be the outcome. I never thought of this day to come that I will inform Noona that I have twins. The twins that I doubt if they are my own. The twins who knocked at my door with the absence of their Mom. The twins that I am raising for a week already.

 

“Jiyong, it’s trending in the whole country, later worldwide. Look at this,” she handed me her phone, showing that I am holding the twins side by side as we crossed the street. This is when I dragged them so no one could ever saw me. I guess, I degraded the skills of the people in South Korea, they’re far away from what I expect them to be.

 

I heaved another sigh and passed the phone to Youngbae who was sitting next to me. They also looked at the picture, silently giving me their adverse look.

 

“Can you please explain this to me first Jiyong? Before the management interrogates me, before the fans nag me, just please explain this to me,” she said walking back and forth.

 

I looked at the members who were just waiting for me to say anything at the stressed noona.

 

“Noona, they are my children,” I said meekly, looking at the boys who dropped their shoulders as they were stiffly waiting for my confirmation.

 

Noona paused on her feet as she slowly turned her head towards me.

 

“H-how?” she amusingly asked. “Did you adopt?”

 

“No, they are mine. I don’t know noona,” I said shaking my head. I really don’t know. I had to meet her and asked her but how?

 

“Why don’t you know?!” noona frustratingly screeched, clenching her two fists.

 

“I never knew that I impregnant her. I never thought. She left me without letting me know,” I reasoned. It was the truth the I was beholding. I never knew anything about this because she left me.

 

“Did you contact her?” I shook my head and it just made her more frustrated.

 

“But Noona, the kids were both look like hyung,” Seungri added and the boys added further other informations.

 

“Wait, wait, so you’re telling that the twins just knocked into your door, and said that they were your children, sent by their mom?” I nodded. I didn’t put up a lie because it will just worsen the fact that I have a children without me knowing.

 

“Where’s their mom?”

 

“She’s at Japan, they said that she sent them to me because no one will take care of them because she will be away for a month or months,” this was also one of the reason why I let the twins enter my house. I was 50% at believing about it when they told me that their Mom was her and 50% uncertain that these was just another modus from the fans to get near to me. I was also concerned to the twins if what will happen to them if I will just let them go away.

 

“You never contacted her?” I shook my head again.

 

“The twins doesn’t have their Mom’s number. Maybe, afraid that I will contact her,” I said.

 

“And chase her,” TOP hyung whispered to Youngbae, letting me hear what he just said.

 

“Jiyong, you have to do something about this. You can’t run away to this trouble you just made because there are people who were involved and a company included. There are also innocent kids who will drag into this issue because of their parent’s petty act!” she berated at me and I was just looking at her, digesting every syllables she uttered. The boys were also listening to her, making her piece of words future advice.

 

Noona paused from her admonishment when we heard her phone rang.

 

We looked at each other, speculating who was calling at her, and we didn’t mistaken.

 

“Yeobosaeyo President Yang,” she answered and focused her eyes on me….. “Ne, I am having a talk to him now together with the other Bigbang members….. Ne…… Thank you,” she sighed a relief and continued her tutelage at us.

 

“So, let’s meet mister Yang later and sort things out. Start to build a better mousetrap, Jiyong. If you don’t want to say goodbye to your career,” she said and headed to the door. “Anyway, let me meet them soon,” she said and closed the door.

 

My bros came and patted my back, assuring that they will be at my side always.

 

“Jiyong, why did you post a picture?” TOP hyung asked and occupied the space beside me.

 

“It was so sudden. I didn’t mean to upload it. I just feel so.. so moved, seeing them together sleeping at the back while I was stuck in traffic. I don’t know. I just did it,” I said. I deleted the picture already at the instagram but I knew that it was already viral in the internet now. People buzzing and talking about other people’s live instead on focusing on how they live their life.

 

Everything’s up on so I must regain my composure so I wouldn’t be caught dead in front of YG family and fans. This could be my biggest nightmare and I need my damsel in distress to rescue me in this kind of situation. I really don’t know what to do later if I’ll face mister Yang. You know him, he will do whatever he wants to do and you can’t overpower him. Bigbang maybe the source of the light on his kingdom but that doesn’t mean he would just let my repulsive blunder pass.

 

“Jiyong-ah. What’s this?” he asked as he entered his office at the 7th floor of the building where we were waiting for him with the Bigbang members and our managers.

 

We stood up and bowed at him as we greeted, “Annyeonghaseyo.”

 

“Hmm,” he responded. “So, what’s this? Can you reiterate everything to me? I just can’t understand any bit of event,” he said and sat at the single couch, crossing his legs.

 

“Mister Yang, I’ll not beat into bush anymore because I want to be honest with everyone,” I don’t know what will be the result of this talk. I was getting my knickers in a twist while imagining the scenes after here. Where shall I go if the leader of Big Bang was fired because of the uninformed twins he have. What would it make me? A bastard? A country’s bastard? Maybe the global bastard? Or worst maybe a universal bastard?

 

How about my future plans on my career? My dream of invading every country’s big dome? Just because I have an unconfirmed children, I would be a pathetic star who irresponsibly impregnant a Soshi Fairy.

 

Imagining every time I open my door, I receive insults and disgraces by my old fans. My Lamborghini will just turn into a cab, thrown by many tomatoes and crumpled paper. That would be awful for me. That would be the worst for me.

 

“I still haven’t talk to her, neither meet her, even contacting her for almost five dead years. She was my all, my everything, but I never thought she would leave me just because I am still not prepared on marrying her,” I added. I was standing in front of everybody. Sharing my gazes at everyone who’s all ears on me. Big Bang members knew everything about this since I am vocal and open from the start. “It was just last week, after the fan signing event when someone stepped on my door, saying they’re my children, that their Mom sent them to me because they’ll be gone for month.”

 

“Wait? If I didn’t misheard, did you just said children?” I nodded when Mr. President asked.

 

“They’re twins, 5 year-old twins,” I added up. I may look confident in front of everyone by my honesty, I am still just whistling in the dark, afraid that I might lose my job.

 

The members and managers were just there, listening and waiting at Mr. Yang’s decision or next move.

 

He handed me his iPad, where my pictures were posted anywhere.

 

“Read the riot act,” he commanded and scrolled down the page, watching the pictures before starting to read it.

 

Oh my God! Is that G-Dragon of Bigbang holding a kids? He looks like dragging them hastily! Is that his borns? Never thought that G has babies keeping it all the way flawlessly. Looks like harassing them both. He was checking the surroundings if someone caught him. Too bad boy, you’re busted. Mo****f*** ! Bastard boy who tried to conceal a dark horse!

Click to continue      --->

 

And the list go on as they talked about me. I know that paparazzi’s are everywhere, but I never expect them at the kid’s school. I also never thought about it since I used my private car on the way of sending the twins at the academy.

 

The pictures, there are 3 shots of us walking at the pedestrian lane. I really looked like dragging them. I was dragging them anyway protecting that maybe a paparazzi or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter