Eighteen

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

No one could ever explain what was Jiyong’s feeling when his daughter called him, whispering, sounds so afraid saying that Jiyo was hurt by Taeyeon and she felt so afraid that what if their Mom would hurt her too. Though he can’t walk properly because of his ankle, he forced himself to stand up and went to SNSD’s place to get what he must need to get. As he forced himself to walk properly, he tried to not express the pain that walking caused him. He thought that this is the right time to take an advantage towards Taeyeon for having custody of the twins. If he can’t get it by asking properly, he’ll make sure he could get it by crook.

 

 

South Korean District Court

Western District of Seoul

Marshall Division

 

Kwon Jiyong                                                         

 

Plaintiff,

 

v.                                                                                 Civil Action No. 2:19-ev-286

                                                                                    JURY                                                 

 

Kim Taeyeon

 

Defendant.

 COMPLAINT FOR CHILD MALTREATMENT

 

Plaintiff Kwon Jiyong files this complaint against Defendant Kim Taeyeon and alleges as follows:

NATURE OF THE ACTION

 

This is an action for maltreating her son with verbal abuse under 45 R.A of South Korea 1979. As set forth in detail below, Kim Taeyeon violated 45 R.A of South Korea 1979 by hitting her son and verbally abused him. Medical report states that the son, Kwon Taeyong had a blood clot and wound on right shoulder, three fingers were seen marked on right cheek and the child was suffering from a traumatic experience.

 

 

 

As Taeyeon read the contents of the paper, her insides clenched but didn’t know what to do. After Jiyong left their place, she ran to chase them down in the hallway to catch them before they could go down in the elevator but she gradually slowed down her pace when she noticed that they were some people surrounding and looking at Jiyong as they wait for their turn to go inside the elevator. Jiyo was still crying but Jiyong tried his best to pacify and comfort him. His free hand was carrying his son and you can see the struggle on his face because of the cast on his arm. Jiya was just tugging her Dad’s shirt as the people took some pictures of them.

 

Taeyeon suddenly felt ashamed and angry at the same time. Angry because she should be the one tugging the twins along, giving them publicity for being a proud single parent and to show to the public how she loves them so much and not Jiyong who just popped out after a millennium. Ashamed not to the people around but more to herself that what was Jiyong giving to the twins were one of the few thing that she can’t really do for protecting them against him, against to the cruelty of reality.

 

“Taeyeon!” her manager called. She was about to chase Jiyong and the twins down to the basement parking lot when one of their manager came. “We’re late! Where are you going?” she asked and pulled her to go back to the elevator.

 

She cried. “I have to chase the twins! Jiyong took them!” she said and tried to let go on the manager’s grip but she was fast and closed the elevator doors.

 

“Not now, Taeng. You could chase GD all you want after we comeback,” she joked, she doesn’t have any idea to what was happening around. “Oh. And don’t cry. He chased you for two years but you’re too conceited and chose to be with the younger one,” Taeyeon didn’t reply but she’s still balling her eyes out. What if GD take them to the other country? What if he will do the same as what she did to him? What will she do? The twins… it’s her life. She’ll die without them on her side.

 

Cruel as he may call, Jiyong doesn’t really want to take the kids away to Taeyeon. He knew that her life was all about the twins. As what he said, he only wanted to have rights, joint custody of the twins to be recognize as their father and not just a random man who took care of them for a month. He thought about marrying her since he already knew that their love before engendered the existence of the twins. He thought that maybe she loves him still, that she’s not over him for sending the twins right to his place, that she might be expecting him to ask her for a marriage, but all those bubble wraps of thought all burst out and left him having none of anything and unwelcomed presence. He was trying to be as gentle as he could to Taeyeon despite of her being frantic and hateful towards him but he can’t have too much. He had enough and maybe that was also the sign to stop being gentle and start as a Jiyong whom everyone thought who he was, whom Taeyeon thought his children who he is. The people called to be the arrogant, selfish, feisty, debonair jerk G-Dragon of Big Bang, the head-to-toe money-fame swag.

 

Jiyong just went back from the hospital after feeling his feet aches because of the long run he did just to get the twins from Taeyeon. He also went there to get rid of the cast on his arm. Now, he can freely do things with both hands despite of his foot still invalid. He just left the twins at the YG company since there’ll be lot of people who could look for them while he’s on his check-up.

 

“Ji, are you feeling okay? You wanna go home?” Jiyong asked worriedly as he sat beside him. He noticed that his son was very silent these past days after the fight with her Mom. Jiyong was bothered by the thought that his son must be petrified.

 

The boy shook his head.

 

“Wanna eat something?”

 

Again, he shook his head.

 

“Can you tell Daddy if what do you want? Or you wanted to tell me something?” Jiyong is really worried to what was happening to his son, unlike Jiya who he thinks already moved on from what has happened last time.

 

“Dad, can I stay with you instead of going home with Mom?” the fear on Jiyo’s face was evident that what Taeyeon has done to him really affected him. Jiyo is afraid that Taeyeon is still mad at him and she’s gonna hurt him like how she did when he threw his toy at Baekhyun-hyung.

 

“We will stay together, Ji. You don’t have to ask permission anymore. You’re my son and I will take care of you and Jiya. Your Mom, I’ll make her pay for what he did to you. I’ll make sure she’ll come and look for us to say sorry. I’ll make her mourn that she chose him over you and Jiya,” he hugged the boy and ruffled his hair when Jiya jumped on their side and tried to join on their hugs.

 

They both laugh together and Jiyong thought that Taeyeon would really regret the moment she pushed him away because from now on, he’ll make her suffer, remorseful, guilty, that she’ll come running after them.

 

He answered his phone after a few rings. “Hello, attorney. Have you send the file already to her place?”

 

--

 

“Taeyeon, what are you gonna do now? Oppa must be really mad that he could do this to you,” Sooyoung said after reading the contents of the paper.

 

They just went back from a two days concert that was extended for another two days for a fan meeting. Even though Taeyeon was itching to go home and get the twins back, she can’t, if she still wants to work as a SNSD member.

 

Taeyeon frustratedly cried on her seat, regretting every moment that passed that she just let Jiyong took the kids. She didn’t see that this moment would come that Jiyong would go to the extent of filing a case towards the mother of the child that he left.

 

She stood up, wiped her tears as she suppressed not to make another tear to fall and took a deep breathe. She was determined and firm. She will go to Jiyong and ring him a bell that he still have no rights to take the kids with him now, since he still doesn’t have the papers that he’ll get the twins with him.

 

“I’ll go get the twins with me,” she said and left.

 

--

 

She was standing outside the building where Jiyong lives. She just took a cab to take her there since she’s not that careless just like Jessica to bring her car when going to his place, she thought.

 

She went to the front desk and asked, “Can I ask if what is the unit number of Kwon Jiyong?”

 

The lady at the desk scrutinizing her if who is she to look for the global star place. She thought that maybe she is a sasaeng fan, or a creepy stalker, or a serial killer. So, she opted to call on his place to confirm if she’s gonna let her in or not.

 

Taeyeon was wearing the same style she wore the time when she Jiyo was hospitalized.

 

“It’s violation for us to comply on your request to give the residence unit number of Mr. Kwon, Miss,” the lady said in a very decisive tone.

 

She snapped out and remembered that it was GD whom she was looking for. Of course, this is a prestige hotel for chaebols, artists, and of course, idols just like her, they won’t let their place be crowded by some simple citizen.

 

“I just wanted to surprise him. Please, give me his unit’s number,” she begged.

 

“You’re gonna surprise him with an empty hand? Sorry miss but Mr. Kwon asked us to not give information about his unit.”

 

“My presence itself can surprise him,” yes, that’s right. Taeyeon thought that he would be surprised to see her standing outside his unit. He may even give the twins right away if he saw her. She’s confident about that.

 

“I’m sorry Miss, but we really can’t.”

 

“Why don’t you just call him and let him know that I am here. It was supposed to be a surprise but damn, it turned out to be this hell because I don’t know his unit number,” she murmured, letting the receptionist hear her rants.

 

“May I know your name, Miss?” she asked after some dials.

 

What’s her name? She would be damned if she let her know who’s her real identity. Her carrier might end right away, and bashers, and bashers will come hunting her down.

 

“Kitty. Tell him that Kitty’s looking for him,” she said.

 

“Mr. Kwon, she said that she’s Kitty. Should I let her in?” she asked through the phone and then put it down. “The unit’s number is, 1823, Ms. Kitty.”

 

“Thanks,” she said and took the elevator.

 

She already rang the doorbell for five times but no one is answering. She’s already getting pissed and thought that maybe GD was away and he was just playing games with her. She was about to walk away when the door opened.

 

“You’re just gonna turn your back that fast? Don’t you know how to wait?” his voice automatically made Taeyeon freeze. Jiyong was just looking at her back but he felt Taeyeon tenses up when he spoke. “You’re really good in turning back and leaving Taeyeon. I think the twins is not that really important to you since you will just turn your way without seeing them, or just hearing there side,” he spoke,  giving denotation for what Taeyeon has done to him before.

 

Truthfully, the Taeyeon he knew before was like that, because she prefers to turn her back and be silent and suffer alone than to taint anyone’s feeling. But now, she turns her back not to stay silent and suffer alone, but to keep herself safe, harmless and not be lost to what was happening.

 

“I just want to get the twins,” she said, kept still on her back towards GD.

 

He sneered. “You think I would let you do that?”

 

“No, that’s why even I have a million reasons not to come here, you have your one reason to pull me with my own bare feet, and you’re making hay out of it,” she responded and faced Jiyong with her arms crossed on her chest and a sobersided façade.

 

“Why do you hate me so much, Taeyeon?” he’s been itching to ask this thing personally to Taeyeon. Because for Jiyong, it is still different, if she, herself will be the one who’ll answer that. He was standing just across her, biting his lips, as he brushed his hair off to the back.

 

Taeyeon heart beats faster, doubting if she’ll answer him the truth or leave it as a mystery.

 

“I won’t give you the contentment to know it, Kwon. Never. You told me, if you can’t be happy, neither I, nor Baekhyun. So, I’m telling the same thing to you also, I’ve been miserably living to this forbidding, unfair world. The twins were only my escape hole but you want to take them away. So, if I can’t be happy, neither you, Kwon. Let’s just continue this ecstacy of agony,” she thought that what would happen if ever she’ll tell the truth? Will it change

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter