Forty

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



 

Slowly, I took my steps, observing the wide garden with flowers and lanterns everywhere. It is really beautiful that I feel like tearing up. My heart is beating wildly inside my chest.
 

Halfway towards the house, I heard giggles.
 

And then I saw my twins, running towards my direction. My twins! Oh my god! This time, I couldn't hold back the tears anymore and started crying.
 

I opened my arms widely and bent a little. They all jumped to me and I hugged them tightly. My Jiya and Jiyo, you are growing so fast.
 

My heart couldn't handle the joy of finally seeing my twins that I just kept on crying.
 

"I miss you so much!" I said and kissed their cheeks.
 

"We really miss you, Mom!" they said synchronized.
 

"What is this?" Jiyo, my little guy asked me while poking my stomach.
 

"Duh!" Jiya said to him. "Wear this, Mom!" she said and pulled me to bend down a little as she puts a tiara with a long lacey cloth on my head. She took off my mask and scarf then threw it on the side. "Let's go!"
 

They were pulling me excitedly towards the house and I was just equally nervous. I am now finally facing the people here. There's no way out.
 

As the twins opened the door, I saw all of the important people in my life. They all gasped when they saw me and my current situation.
 

My members, my siblings and my parents. Why are they here??!
 

"Eomma, Appa!" I said. I was about to go and hugged them but the twins were still pulling me. My parents just nodded.
 

I looked at my members and they were all giving me an assuring smile. I also wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter