Thirteen

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*NO PROOF READING. Lots of errors. Sorry Readers.

 

 

 

They all run into Daesung's car to catch up the running man. TOP was the driver and they all bemoaned it since he is the 'mad driver' compared to all of them.

 

"How does this work?" he asked once he was seated at the wheels.

 

"Why the  did you sit there if you don't know how this car worked?" the maknae bawled out to his hyung who was seated at the back of the front seat.

 

"Because all of you occupied the other seats?" he stupidly stated the fact and that only made his friends furious at their seats.

 

"Yah! Daesung! You get the wheels and let's follow GD," Taeyang who felt worried about the situation of the two who were just running barely their identity at the Seoul's highway will probably trending at the whole country after ten minutes.

 

They immediately switched their seats as the two were impatiently glaring their eyes. They should hurry, Jiyong might be stumbling down the street, he's a bit clumsy, sometimes.

 

Daesung started the engine and they strolled the street where Jiyong ran.

 

"Jiyong!" TOP called Jiyong who was bathing his own sweat. 

 

They don't know what's happening but because their brother's son, or their nephew was in danger, they should help each other.

 

Jiyong immediately climbed up on their car and Daesung sped off at the busy streets.

 

"He's reddening," Taeyang inspected Jiyo.

 

"Traffic!" Daesung cried and stomped his hand on the wheels. As soon as Jiyong heard the traffic, he opened the car and getting ready for another marathon.

 

"F.ck. Your car's no use," he said then run for his son's life. He was really nervous that he doesn't care if how many people could recognize him along the way. He just run and say sorry to all the persons who he have bumped.

 

 

 

 

"Oh? Is that Jiyong oppa?" Seohyun who was sitting at the back of the car saw the running father. They were also stucked in traffic because there was an accident at the nearby intersection.

 

"Oh?Omo! Was that Jiyo?" Sooyoung asked once she saw Jiyong passed at their car. The members just looked at each other cluelessly except Sunny who were nervously sitting.

 

"Impossible. Oppa doesn't know that he have kids," Hyoyeon interjected and shook her head.

 

"Yes, he doesn't know because she never told him," they all both agreed to what Yuri said. "I pity Jiyong for not knowing that he have adorable kids."

 

"Oh! Look!" Hyoyeon was scanning her phone and was shock at the article that she was reading. The members also took their phone out and searched also what Hyoyeon saw.

 

"Oh my God," Yoona covered her mouth in disbelief. They all looked at each other and doesn't know how to react about the articles. They saw the first pictures of Jiyong and the twins taken when he took the kids to school, then the pictures and Jiyong who was asking their privacy for they were eating at McDonalds.

 

"Omo, Oppa loves the twins," Seohyun commented once she saw Jiyong gettin furious at the reporters.

 

"I need to inform Tiffany about this," Jessica said and took the initiative to message Tiffany who was with Taeyeon to buy a birthday cake for the twins.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong immediately entered the emergency room as there was a stretcher and a nurse waiting at the door. He doesn't mind if how wet he was, how stinky he is from running or how does he look right now. He just put the child into the stretcher and about to push it but the nurse stopped him.

 

"Just stay here, Sir."

 

"But~"

 

"Daddy!" Jiyo called him, trying to reach for his hand but he was now taken to enter another door.

 

"You'll be fine, baby," Jiyong said, unconsciously calling his son baby. If it was just ordinary day, it would feel awkward calling Jiyo as baby. He was gasping for air, wiping his face by is hand and feeling so nervous than ever. He was really worried to what's happening to his son. He must not left his son to talk with other people or just took the kids with Dami so they won't feel alone.

 

"Sir, what happened to your son?" the nurse who welcomed them asked him after seeing Jiyong who was pacified now.

 

"I don't know. I think he got allergic," he answered. "Will he be okay? Is that dangerous?" although he knew how was being allergic, he still asked because he needs answer that could make him feel at ease that his son will be okay.

 

"He'll be okay mister. Let's leave it to the doctor inside. For now, you could stay at the waiting area in front of the nurse station," she pointed the area and ushered Jiyong to stay there.

 

"Jiyong!" Taeyang called him then went to his direction.

 

"Where's the others?" he asked after seeing Taeyang entering the door alone.

 

"They went back. I just took a cab. Noona called to take them here also because Jiya won't stop crying," he explained and Jiyong felt worried also to his little girl who was worried to his brother too. "Where's Jiyo?"

 

"He's inside. The doctor's examining him. I was asked to stay here and they will just inform me after," his elbow was on his knees as his hands were covering his face. They were few people inside the area including the two nurses inside the station. He knew that they already recognized them.

 

"Oh, by the way, hyung said he'll be sending men to guard the privacy for Jiyo fast recovery," referring to their president, Jiyong was so thankful at his seat. He needs securities because he could already hear the clicking of cameras and the footsteps of the reporters who he felt was following him.

 

He's in trouble. He probably knew that he will be again the number one trending now. He stretched his back and leaned it on the chair. He's tired. This day must be the happiest day forhim and the twins. This must be enjoyable and fun but the otherwise happened and his son was in danger. He never thought this day would come. This feeling he was feeling now was more than worst than Jiyo went missing. He must really teach Jiyo to behave more.

 

As Jiyong was waiting for the results, he went to the vending machine beside the station and chose a water to pacify himself. He was looking for money on his pockets when he touched something on it.

 

'Yeah, right.' he thought after recognizing whatwas it. He took it out and stared the ring that he bought right after confirming that he was the father of the twins.

 

He smiled at the ring as his imaginations of what will be her reaction once Jiyong will ask her to marry him.

 

"What's that bro?" Taeyang asked once he saw his best friend smiling at the small thing on his hand. "It's pretty. Are you getting married? To whom?"

 

"To my supposed-to-be-wife. To the mother of my children. To the person that I only love,"  something cheesy went out on his mouth once again. He chuckled and hid the ring again.

 

"You serious with that?" he asked with a surprised tone. He didn't thought that his brother would settle down at this early because for Jiyong, marriage and children would be a hindrance at his fame. It was so selfish of Jiyong but it was him. You'll recognize him by that way.

 

Jiyong flashed a sincere smile at Taeyang and sohe just kept his mouth shut even though he felt a hunch about what Jiyong was planning because of what he knew, she was in a relationship.

 

A few moment later, the whole gang arrive including Yang Sajangnim, 2ne1, Masta Wu, Tablo, Big Bang members and Jiyong's family. They were like there's a terror attack when theyentered the hospital as they were in a little panic, who were also worried if what was Jiyo state.

 

"Kwon Jiyo guardian?" a woman who was on her scrub suit and a stethoscope hanged on her neck asked. They all stood up, Dami, Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, TOP, Sajangnim and ofcourseJiyong who was the real guardian.

 

"I am the father," he said and walked to the doctor.

 

"Your son has an allergy at peanuts and barley,Mister. He was drunk when you brought him here. Perhaps, did you let him drink beers?" Jiyong was thinking hard of what did he just ate. Jiyo ordered chocolate, plain chocolate how did he got the peanuts? How did he got the beer?

 

"I saw Jiyo ordered Rocky Road. I didn't know he was allergic and so I didn't mind it," one of the staff spoke. And Jiyong just inhaled deeply.

 

"I think he ate your Beer Ice Cream," Sajangnimsaid. He was crossing his arms and just said it casually.

 

'Oh ! I shouldn't have left him there!' Jiyong you're so stupid! It's your fault!'

 

He gasped his mouth and fanned himself for the guilt he felt because of his irresponsibility towards his children.

 

"Okay. But you're son is okay now, Mister Kwon. We transferred him at the V.I.P room as what you've requested. We also asked for the nurse stations that they should inform you before accepting visitors," the doctor handed Jiyong some papers to sign and went back to her work. They all now heading to the V.I.P room where his son was resting.

 

Jiyong was blaming his self of what just happened to his son. He was upset that he doesn't want speak when the other was talking to him and appeasing him. He was just silently holding Jiya at his hand, afraid that he will be again a reckless father towards his kid.

 

Good thing that the VIP room was quite big, enough to accomodate a total of twenty persons.Some were standing, some were luckily seated at the couch while Jiyong was looking at his son who was injected by sedative so he could rest properly while there the respiratory was connected onto his nose to help him breath properly. He was holding his son's left hand while letting it touch at his cheek.

 

"I'm sorry, Jiyo," he said and ruffled the little boy's hair.

 

"Jiyong, don't worry. Jiyo is strong, he will wakeup soon," the little girl who was sitting beside Jiyo said to his father. She also noticed that his father was feeling down and so she tried to make him feel okay.

 

Jiyong gazed at the little girl then held her face and caressed it. "You, you should be careful always, huh? I would die if this happened again. Even if daddy is not around, please be careful," the girl nodded at smiled at him.

 

"Ne, I will," she then hugged his Dad's neck and the man kissed her head.

 

It was their first time having a really close relationship or having a skinship. He never even thought that he could have this relationship towards the children. It was unusual awkwardness since the feeling was foreign towards Jiya since they were always fighting and shouting at each other. But even though they started to be like that he will make sure that-that will not be on their future. He loves them to much to have a fight between them. He loves them too much to be faraway from them.

 

 

 

 

Two suspicious people were entering the hospital wearing hoodies, mouthmasks and dark shades. They were in a hurry as the other one was gasping for air in facing the information desk at emergency room.

 

"Uhhhh... Do you have a patient here named Taeyong? He was rushed here 20 minutes ago. He's a boy, about five years old," a woman's voice speak to the nurse at the station.

 

She checked the lists and shook her head. "No Taeyong here ma'am."

 

"Can you please check it again? I heard that he was sent here by the celebrity," the woman again asked as she tiptoed and tried to peek at her shades.

 

"We are not allowed to give informations to anyone Miss, except if you're gonna give me your name and I will ask the guardian if they will let you in."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter