Four

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Four

 

 

“I miss you,” I read and just closed it after. Some random stuffs from Seungri.

 

Seungri’s really silly and he takes life so easy to its opposite. He’s outgoing and all, he even greeted and be close to someone he just met unlike to Seunghyun-hyung who’s really hard to approach. He’s an introvert and just focus on his own list of friends.

 

I drove back to YG Building and started practicing again. I also recorded another song for my upcoming album. It’ll be another exciting moment of my life to have that another kind of opportunity.

 

“So, how’s the kids?” Youngbae entered the audio room and sat at the sofa.

 

“I bought them chips and Jiya just scolded me. A toddler just scolded me, I can’t believe it,” I shook my head and continued listening to the recorded song that I sang.

 

He laughed amusingly, “Why did she tell you?”

 

“Because chips are bad for the health and all, saying they want real food,” I said and stretched my hands upward and rolled my eyes.

 

“Oh, the kids have more knowledge than you, Ji. You should know how to be responsible because they are here already,” he said and I just switched another song after the other finished.

 

“I don’t know how to raise a kid, I’m not prepared to any of this and besides, it’s still not confirm if they are my born. And you know what? They put some gems on my telephone, put Gaho a brick red lipstick and scraped my memorable trophy!” I shook my head again remembering my poor trophy. Seunghyun-hyung laughed as he entered the room after hearing the things that I have said.

 

“Jiya did that?” TOP-hyung butted in.

 

“Ji, you don’t have to confirm it. They’re obviously from your flesh! Look at Jiyo, he’s your small replica,” Youngbae said and spread his arms resting it on the couch.

 

“Jiya did the decorating and all but Jiyo scraped the trophy, saying that Optimus Prime is lonely,” I answered to TOP hyung. “I still have to Youngbae, I have to confirm it,” I said and sat properly. “I wanna see her.”

 

“Whaaah! Jiyo?” TOP hyung said again and Youngbae just shut his mouth.

 

“I was about to scold him and kick him outside the house but hyung, when he started to say sorry and took the responsibility of scraping the trophy. I just looked at him and forget what happened,” I said muddled by my action earlier. I was demeaned by seeing him so honest and all. I don’t know why but something just erased my anger.

 

“Because you’re seeing yourself to him. Learn to your kids, Ji. They know more than you,” Youngbae said and headed to computer and switched to another song.

 

“Aish!” I said and scratched my head. “Youngbae, I really wished for a child on my future, but not now. Not when I’m not ready to face all these kind of things. See? If I live alone, I don’t have to run for grocery or call a fast food chain in the middle of my work,” I said and stood up, overviewing the night sky of Seoul.

 

“Ji, just take the DNA test if you really feel burdened with the kids,” TOP hyung said. “Or just take them to the orphanage if you wouldn’t want to spend a fortune,” he stood up and opened the door. “You’re just concentrating on yourself. What if they’re yours? Wishing that they’re mom would get the pitiful twins whose dad aversed them,” he said then went out and closed the door.

 

“I won’t be surprised if people will be displeased on how you look for the blessings that God gave you,” then he also followed TOP hyung outside.

 

I sighed.

 

“Yow!” Seungri high-fived the twins once we’ve arrived at my place. The members brought dinner and other foods (except chips) and placed in on the table.

 

“Annyeong Jiya! Annyeong Jiyo!” Daesung greeted and closed the door.

 

“Ahjussi, what do you have here?” Jiya asked and kneeled beside the table.

 

“It’s pizza, but before we eat that, we should take our dinner first?” Youngbae said. “That ahjussi will cook us dinner!” then they clapped their hands and high-fived.

 

I went to my room and threw myself at the soft, comforting sheet. I miss you, bed. I miss you.

 

They watched movie and I just slept here, thinking that I couldn’t lay here later.

 

“Jiyong-ah,” I heard, and felt someone tapping my arm. “Jiyong-ah.”

 

“Hmmm?” I muttered but still closing my eyes.

 

“The dinner’s ready,” he said. I opened my eyes and saw Jiyo’s standing beside the bed.

 

“I’ll follow,” I replied and he walked through the door and looked at me before closing it.

 

It felt strange.

 

I walked in to my large closet and roamed my eyes. My closet is supposed to be another room but it’s a waste because I am living alone, so I decided to transfer here all my clothes. It’s an easy access because it’s attached to my room. You’ll just have to slide the door and there. This room is a bit larger than my room.

 

I changed my clothes and headed to the living room where they chose to eat rather than the dining table.

 

“What’s the use of my dining table if you’ll just gonna sit on the floor?” I asked them and massaged Gaho.

 

“We want to watch TV while eating,” Daesung said and continued his food.

 

“Ahjussi, this is delicious. Do you know how to bake cake, too?” Jiya asked and swallowed her food.

 

“You like it?” Daesung happily asked her. “But I don’t know how to bake.”

 

“Aw. Too bad. I wanna bake cake,” she frowned. “Mom bake us cake everytime they visit us.”

 

“Let’s just buy cake,” TOP hyung offered.

 

“Jinjja?” she asked and hyung just nodded and made her clapped her hands and continued eating happily.

 

“How about our Jiyo? What do you want?” Seungri asked but his eyes was fixed into the big monitor that hanged across us.

 

“I want to watch Optimus Prime,” he answered shyly.

 

“You like Transformers?” Yougbae asked and Jiyo just nodded.

 

I just watched them eating and talking to the members. If you could see, Jiya was like she have drank an energy drink to be that active while talking as Jiyo was drained by Jiya’s presence. They are twins but have different attitudes. Maybe because they grew up with girls that’s why Jiya feel comfortable at everyone while Jiyo was a shy type who timidly smiles.

 

“Jiyong-ah,” Jiya called after I closed the door once the members were out already.

 

“Yes?” I asked raising both of my eyebrows and sat at the single couch.

 

“You know, mom said we’ll have to attend class,” she said as she was combing her doll’s hair, Jiyo was beside her, looking at me.

 

“Then?”

 

“Can you send us to our school?” she said pleasingly, unlike on how her usual tone. She looks like doing aegyo at me.

 

I sighed.

 

“You know, Jiya. I’m not a normal person who could just pass by at any street of Korea. Once I step my foot out at any public place, I’ll be possibly nagged by fans,” I explained. Her face shifted into another frown.

 

“But Mom will scold us if we will not go to class. Please Jiyong, please, please,” she begged as she clasped her hands.

 

“But Jiya, I can’t. I’m busy, and what will happen if someone will snap a photo of me together with you and post it on SNS? My image will be ruined,” I disapproved and shook my hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter