Eleven

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Please bear with my falses for a while. (wrong grammars, etc.) I promise to edit it soon.* E N J O Y

 

 

 

“Well, hello people!” Seungri greeted once he stepped inside the Kwon’s place.

 

It was now called as Kwon’s place and not G-Dragon’s place anymore since he already have companions inside the house.

 

“Uncle!” Jiyo stood up and clapped his hands while receiving a gift from the visitors. It was a Ben10 robot.

 

“Uncle TOP!” Jiya giggled once the elder stepped in and kissed her.

 

“Well, hello pretty girl,” TOP greeted her and gave her a box of arts materials including drawing book and crayons.

 

They went into the living room and placed all the food that they brought. This is like an ordinary day to them. Big Bang members invading Jiyong’s house and watched football while drinking and eating. Their concert was a total achievement since it was sold out and the dome was filled with their loving VIPs.

 

The twins were sitting at the kitchen stool while being busy with their new toys that was given by their Uncles. The little boy was busy playing with Ben10 and Optimus Prime while Jiya was coloring her princesses.

 

“What do you want to eat, kiddos?” their Uncle Daesung asked them. He was preparing his ingredients for his Kimchi Spaghetti requested by the Senior Big Bang who was already yelling at each other at the living room.

 

“Uncle D, can we have a spaghetti, too? But not kimchi, I don’t like kimchi, we don’t like kimchi. It has a weird taste and we don’t eat spicy food,” Jiya asked him and Daesung just smiled at her, hiding his small eyes and nodded.

 

“Okay, just wait for a moment,” he said to them and handed them a glasses of apple juice.

 

The four other Big Bang members were focused on the wide monitor hanged above the artificial fireplace.

 

“Whoah! Whoah! You see that? Huh? Huh?” Seungri stood up while spreading his arms and boasted.

 

“Shut up, maknae. It was caught by the goal keeper so sit down,” Taeyang scolded him and he just sat back and shut up because of embarrassment.

 

“You’re Team Brazil won’t win over the Espanya,” a deep voice said and it was from the handsome TOP who sipped his can of beer and got a handful of chips on his hand. He usually doesn’t come over with these guys because he said they were so noisy and messy.

 

Speaking of messy, “Hey, hey! Don’t put your feet above the table!” Jiyong admonished Seungri’s action. “The foods were at the table and you’re mixing up your dirt on it,” he added. “You know, if the monster will see you, you both will surely fight,” Jiyong whispered to Seungri while giving him a side glimpse at Jiya then he snickered.

 

“Okay, okay. You know Hyung, your daughter is really grumpy and meticulous. I know he got that from you,” he scorned to Jiyong and put his feet down and sat properly. Taeyang and TOP just laughed at them.

 

“Oh-oh omo!” Taeyang shouted as he cheered at his bias team on the football match. “Place your bet Seungri, your team is on the verge of losing!”

 

“GOAL!” TOP said as he stood up and spread his arms like he was the one who scored at the game.

 

The four boys, excluding Seungri were rejoicing at the performance of their team while the maknae was consoling his self at the couch.

 

“Kimchi spaghetti for the cheerleaders!” Daesung came and placed the plate above the table.

 

“This is delicious!” Jiya said with enthusiasm. “Uncle D! Please teach Jiyong how to cook like this kind of food!” she shouted at the kitchen since she’s 5 meters away from the living room which is booming with the loud speakers of television plus the yelling of the four men.

 

“Hey, aren’t I cooking you delicious food? You said you like my cookings,” Jiyong said and threw the empty cans of beers and plastic of the chips. “Aren’t you interested in watching football?”

 

“Nope, just enjoy yourself there for the meantime because we’ll just gonna watch later,” he replied and got a fork of spaghetti.

 

“Oh, I’m done with Belle,” she said and raised her coloring book. “Can you please put me down? I’m gonna show Uncle TOP my work,” she asked to Jiyong.

 

“Aren’t I going to see it first?” he asked to his daughter.

 

“Nope. Only a handsome man can see my artwok,” she said to her and gave him a mocking look.

 

Jiyong just shook his head and lifted Jiya down to the floor. He thought he’ll be forever considered as ugly by Jiya.

 

“Will you be okay here, alone?” Jiyong asked his son.

 

Jiyo nodded. “It’s okay, I will be next one who’ll rule the television later,” he answered then continued eating.

 

Jiyong walked towards the living room and saw the dripped of spaghetti sauce.

 

“Get your asses back you b-itches!” he said, scolding the performance of his biased team at the football. He’s on the verge of losing. The score was already 0-1 and the time is running out. They need to catch up atleast so they could score.

 

“The TV has nothing to do with your team Uncle Seungri,” Jiya said, as she stepped down at the living room, holding her coloring book. Jiyong sat beside TOP and just waiting for a fight between the maknae and his daughter.

 

“Ofcourse it has! They’re the one who screened the game, so they won’t complain if I will curse them ‘til death,” he replied to her, looking down at the small figure near to him.

 

“No, they don’t, because you’re just overacting. Uncle Bae and Uncle TOP were just quiet while you were screaming like you were being slaughtered,” she retorted and glared at him that it made the other guys there laughed.

 

Jiyo went down and stood behind the couch while looking at the clock above the monitor. Seungri continued on arguing with Jiya as Taeyang asked them to move at the side so they would not distract them while watching. The game is getting close and Seungri’s team got the ball. They were praying that the opponent would snatch it and so the other team can’t get a score.

 

“One…” Jiyo whispered as he counted while looking at the clock.

 

“Will you stop saying badwords?!” Jiya shouted to Seungri.

 

“Oh.. No, no, no,” Daesung said.

 

Seungri left the annoyed Jiya and focused at the loud monitor. Goal. Goal. Goal. He said to himself. He placed a big amount of bet with his Hyungs so he must not lose it or else he’ll deprived.

 

“Two…” Jiyo again counted and didn’t mind the loud cheering of the people who were watching live at the monitor.

 

The ball passed at the nearest player as he moved and pushed the defense of the opponent team. He continued kicking it and when he aimed to kick it forcefully at the goal…

 

“I love you, you love me. Let’s get down and play Barney,” was played at the monitor and the song was loudly sang at the speaker. The loud cheering of the live telecast of the football disappeared and replaced by Barney.

 

All of them was in awe except Jiyo who was swaying his head together with the kids on the show. He was singing and smiling at the monitor, unaware that the people around him was frustrated if what was the result of the football match.

 

The song was finished and he jumped and clapped his hands then went back at the stool in the kitchen. The show went back to the football match but it already ended and all that they could see was the people being taken by the camera as they left the stadium.

 

Seungri stood up and got his phone then shook his head to Jiyong. Taeyang got his coat hanged on the chair at the dining. TOP picked the foils of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter