Fourteen

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong woke up on his bed, immediately feeling alone. He knew there is no one who will pull up his sleeves to wake up and cook for breakfast. No one will jump on his bed or will hurry him to take a bath. No one. No one’s there except he, himself to hurry up.

 

He got up and prepared himself to go to the hospital. He knew Jiyo won’t be long staying there. He might even get discharge today if he’s all fine. He ran to the bathroom after noticing that it’s late morning so he must hurry, he might not see his twins if Taeyeon decided to take them right away. He doesn’t know what’s with the woman if why is she so mad to him. He doesn’t know what’s the kids plan. He just accepted it after they came and took care of them, expecting that Taeyeon was really the one who sent them, it turned out that it was all with the twins. They ditched their nannies and come to him.

 

After an hour, he was all finished. He packed some clothes for the twins since he knew that they didn’t brought any extra shirt at the hospital. He drive thru a food for the twins and also for Taeyeon and went directly to the hospital. He also called if how was the public opening of his Café and he felt good to hear that it was doing fine better for the opening.

 

He slept with his suit last night, too tired to handle the day just by thinking. Everything was so sudden. It was a shock. He didn’t expect that Jiyo will be brought to the hospital and Taeyeon popping out, yelling at him, throwing him some magazines. It isn’t the meeting he wished to happen. He thought everything would be fine yesterday since he really planned it out to be so special, declaring in the whole world that Jiya and Jiyo are a Kwon, that he have a son and a daughter. Last night, he kept on thinking if what would happen to him if Taeyeon would really take them away without telling him. He knows, for sure that he’ll chase them, look for them, anywhere.

 

 Taeyeon looked the same but… different. She is the same Taeyeon with those petite body and beautiful face but still she looked different. She stood up with an aura around her, she looks fiercer or maybe not. She was just angry when she saw him. Too much hatred towards him that she even brought her boyfriend and slapped Jiyong in the face that she moved forward. Who informed her that we were at the hospital? Or she just saw it on news, because Jiyong for sure knew that the media saw him running around the streets to hospital while carrying his son. If he could just sue them all, he will. They were intruding on private affairs.

 

He entered the hospital and parked his car at the far corner. He directly went to the VIP rooms. He exhaled before entering the room to pull up some confidence on his body. Maybe GD really looked confident and arrogant at his appearance with those fancy outfits and fashions, but when it comes to the people whom he is scared to live without, he is like a cold puppy lost in the midwinter night on streets.

 

He opened the door and saw women inside the room, talking, eating, laughing and what surprised him was Seungri is with them.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” he greeted and bowed to them. He smiled and placed the paper bags he brought with food inside.

 

Taeyeon stood right in front of him, arms folded on her chest. “I told you not to come back here, anymore.”

 

Jiya went running to him and hugged his legs. “Well, I didn’t say I will not come back here and perhaps, why did you let him inside if you don’t want me to come back here?” I lifted Jiya and carried her beside Jiyo who was still asleep. “Did he wake up already?” I asked.

 

“You don’t have to know,” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Well, I’m not talking to you,” he looked at Jiya and pinched her nose slightly. “Did Jiyo wake up already?” she nodded and GD smiled at her. Taeyeon went back to her seat with the girls and GD just ignored them, even though they were once close, he knew that they would still go at Taeyeon side without listening to his explanations.

 

He reached for the paper bags he brought and gave Jiya a box of freshly cooked pancake. He made her sit on his lap and helped her in slicing the pancake and poured the syrup. The girls were just talking and Taeyeon’s eyes never left the two who were eating the pancake at the small table beside the bed. She wanted to push Jiyong out of the door but something’s preventing her. She wanted to see how GD took care of their child.

 

“I brought your clothes so you could go and take a bath here. Gaho was looking for you,” GD said while the little was eating. He looked at his son who was still peacefully sleeping.

 

“Jiyo woke up already. He was looking for you. He’ll be happy if he see you when he woke up again later,” between the puffing cheeks because she stuffed the whole pancake on , she managed to say. GD handed her a glass of water. She always choke on her food that’s why GD always prepare a glass of water with her.

 

GD looked at the girls who were talking. They all still looked more beautiful than the last time they met in a close room, without make up and all. How did they manage to get to the hospital without people recognizing them? His eyes landed to Taeyeon who was also looking at him. At the sudden met, Taeyeon rolled her eyes to him, just to make him feel that she really hates him so much that nothing he could do to for him to forgive her.

 

Jiyong doesn’t want to be rude towards women so he just pretended that he didn’t saw her glaring at him. He thought he could settle things down to Taeyon since he knew already that she got pregnant before they separated their ways but no, everything’s a mess and misunderstanding. Taeyeon and GD broke up, Taeyeon got pregnant, GD doesn’t have any idea about it, not until their twins came looking for him, Taeyeon has a boyfriend, GD wished to marry her and now, Taeyeon hate him that she doesn’t even want him to be around with their kids.

 

He looked at them, and Seungri being a little dumb, always made them smile. Why does he feel so unfair? They were all talking to Seungri comfortably like nothing happened between  but why couldn’t they even look at him on the eyes? There is Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Sunny. Taeyeon and Tiffany were talking and GD’s eyes didn’t escape the stare that Tiffany was sharing to him. Ofcourse,  she was the closest to Taeyeon compared to all of them. He wouldn’t be surprised if Tiffany will share the same hatred as Taeyeon does to him. There’s someone missing, and that’s Jessica.

 

Jessica and Jiyong were close, too but they haven’t met for a quite long time already. He heard that Jessica was staying with her sister on Gangnam. She didn’t went to their dorm outside the country with the girls. He also heard that Jessica is up to business now. They were rumored before that they were dating when the truth is, Taeyeon was the one he was going out with. Jessica was just the bridge, who pulls Taeyeon and him to be together. She’s a supportive friend and a trusted one, that’s why GD can’t understand if why didn’t anyone told him about the twins matter when they broke up.

 

Sunny excused herself in the middle and stood up. She was walking towards Jiyong position to get water. “GD-ssi,” she smiled at him. “I’m happy for you,” she said and Jiyong who was feeling out of place between the laughters find somehow a breathing whole to breathe. Atleast, someone recognized his existence inside the room.

 

“Thank you,” he answered and Sunny went back to her seat after touching Jiya’s cheeks. He shrugged, he felt strange on how she casually talked to him. It’s weird.

 

Taeyeon who was talking to Tiffany about what is happening was taking a glimpse from time to time to the two who have their own world beside Jiyo who was still resting with the sedatives that the doctor gave him. Tiffany wasn’t scolding her, but she was just letting her remind to watch out every possibilities that would come if ever this thing would come out by the media. She’s just concerned about what will happen to her friend if ever she will get into another scandal after the Baekhyun relationship status. It was a chaos, she even stopped from posting pictures on instagram until  everyone is slowly accepting the fact that their idol, Baekhyun of EXO is in a relationship with her.

 

Taeyeon can’t imagine that this day would come. That she’ll saw her daughter and son with Jiyong because she never had a plan of letting him know that they produced it. She’s happy to see them together but the hatred that build upon the years cannot just be swayed. Jiyong is still Jiyong for her. He will never change. He will just grow worse than ever. Maybe he cared for now, because the twins is still around, but if she will take them back, he will just forget about them like how he forget about her ages ago.

 

When Taeyeon took her first step on Incheon yesterday, she knew there is something bad going. They came at the airport with other SM artists and staff. Baekhyun was with his group, not wanting to add any more fuel to the fire between their bashers. They were just trying to understand how are they feeling when that news come after admitting that they were dating.

 

Tiffany and her went out to buy a birthday cake for the twins on one of their favorite pastry house. They were with Baekhyun who decided to just stay inside the car. Doesn’t have any complain towards Taeyeon’s hoobae boyfriend. She was thankful for him that he stayed and managed to make Taeyeon bring her life’s back. She was almost wreck beside from having those two little people on her life. Baekhyun was the one of the people who helped her stood up from the ground and comforted her. The only hindrance between was the people who were talking bad about the couple. Ofcourse, no one knows who deserves who but atleast they found each other someone who could rely on.

 

They were standing at the counter as the cashier handed Taeyeon the box of cake when a news flashed on the TV screen. “G-Dragon spotted running from his newly opened store carrying his child on his hand. Why didn’t anyone helped him? What’s the use of his fancy Lamborghini if he wouldn’t use it on sending his son to the hospital?”

 

“Oh, that G-Dragon is just a fashion icon. He’s just an entertainer, not a father,” the cashier commented.

 

The box on her hand slipped off as she covered in awe and come running towards the exit. Tiffany followed her after paying their bills and picking up the cake. Taeyeon hurried the car to the hospital’s address and Tiffany insisted to go to the members, to let them know and so Baekhyun would accompany her inside. Luckily, their car always had this masks in case emergency happens that they need to get out of the car.

 

She wished to never ever again cross G-Dragon’s path. Just seeing him on TV makes her feel sick, irritated and annoyed. The madness that was kept inside her arouses and burst just like a balloon popping out. She always had that hatred with her, even in Japan, when she saw GD’s bulletin at Shibuya, she threw her ice cream right away and walked straightly to our hostel. Everybody knew that even though she tried to avoid GD’s shadows, she’s still in there, waiting, maybe, or just want to have any closure between them. What happened to them is not just an ordinary break-up. Actually they didn’t break-up, she just left and he didn’t run after her.

 

Jiyong gazed to his right after feeling that Jiyo was moving. He turned to him, waiting for his eyes to open and see his presence beside him. Jiya was on his lap, just playing with her doll and the others just continued talking about everything that they missed about each other. Seungri didn’t left the room. He was consuming the foods that Jiyong think the girl’s brought.

 

“Daddy,” slowly, Jiyo muttered, looking for his Dad. His eyes was still close and he was smiling. Maybe he was dreaming. “Daddy, please don’t leave us again,” he added and everyone’s eyes was darted to Jiyong who was just silent on his seat. He didn’t do anything.

 

Taeyeon walked at the bed’s direction, occupying the space at Jiyo’s left side on the bed. She caressed her son’s face, as if memorizing every details on it. She missed her son so much but she couldn’t just hug him because she doesn’t want to disturb his rest. She’s tired from all the works and from the flight but she didn’t even bother to relax on a seat and take a rest. She’s really worried about what’s happening around that she can’t help but to think. She thought that her twins was in good hand with her parents as they attend their summer school but the ending was such a disappointment for her. They were with Jiyong who was oblivious about everything except he already accepted the fact that he’s a father of two that he must be more responsible and mature and not only to think about his self.

 

Taeyeon gently tapped his face to wake him up on his daydream and the boy opened up his eyes and smiled to his mom. “Is Daddy’s there already?” he was looking up to Taeyeon. She hesitated at first, but then realized that there’s nothing that she can do since Jiyong was already there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter