Twenty One

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#UnpreparedDad @gdandme

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

Reporter:  As what you could notice, many fans were  camping outside of Le’ Grimhold Prestige Hotel to witness  and to catch a sight of their favorite idols, artists, chaebols and politicians as they attend the grand opening of Blanc, which is owned by the former SNSD member, Jessica! Rumors spread that she got kicked out on the group for having a misunderstanding between the members when the truth is she got her plans right ahead already. Here’s the footage of the presscon of Blanc…

 

Reporter 1: So, Jessica! We are gladly to see you again on screen after your heartbreaking departure from SNSD. Rumors said that you had a fight between the members that’s why you got kicked out, is that true?

 

Jessica: *laughing* Oh, no. That is so not true. Actually, I’ve been planning to leave the group since I really want to be hands-on on my business and the company doesn’t want me to run between two things. I can’t serve two masters at the same time. And so I decided to quit the group and just focus on my business.

 

Reporter 2: Are you dating, Ms. Jessica? Perhaps, citizens and witnesses said that it is a Kwon, am I right?

 

Jessica: Yes, I am dating a Kwon.

 

Reporter 3: Miss Jessica, is he be present later?

 

Jessica: That’s all for tonight, guys. Thank you everyone for coming.

 

I am inside the Grand Ballroom of Le’ Grimhold Prestige Hotel together with the SNSD members and other well-known people from South Korea, Japan and China to witness the Private Grand Opening of Blanc which is owned by Jessica. If you think Jessica and I were on good terms now, then I’ll tell you it is not. We still can’t be, but I know time heals all wounds and even if she isn’t the one who sent the twins to GD, she’s still one of those who helped Tiffany to do it. She’s the cover up, the back-up plan. We are invited to the event because SM wanted to clear the stories about Jessica being kicked out because of having a fight to a member—which is me—the company wanted to erase the taint on its reputation and so they let the SNSD attend the gathering.

 

I am with Baekhyun, thank God he’s back. I missed him so much, and I felt sorry for what I did the last time he came into the dorm and waited for hours but I didn’t came, for I was with the twins… and GD. Baekhyun was also with the whole EXO, they were invited to perform in front of all the visitors that came. There were lots of highly named people present here like Jo In Sung, Tiffany might be squirming on me now just by seeing her crush near her, but that’s not gonna happen now that something happened between us. It’s been days and the dorm was quiet since she doesn’t talk that much anymore. I don’t talk to them, to Tiffany and Sunny. I still doesn’t feel like doing it ‘cause I still hate them. What they did to me is like stabbing me on the back, I wouldn’t know that I am already being stabbed if someone wouldn’t inform my bleeding. If you’ll ask me if I would say sorry for what I am doing, then I will not. I will not make my grounds kneel for the ones who broke me.

 

As Baekhyun and I roamed around to greet with people, I saw Jiyong and not so far from where he was, was Kiko. Are they back together? Did they came here together? On one car? Uh. Whatever. I don’t care. Jiyong informed me that the twins were on Dami-eonnie’s hand while Jiyong is flirting—I mean attending this event with Kiko, maybe. I heard that she’s here ‘cause she’s one of those models that Jessica hired to present her products since Jessica said that she’s an effective model. How did I know it? Of course, I talked to Jessica. Even if we still aren’t in good terms, the connection between us was still there after everything that I’ve learned these past few days.

 

“I’ll be back. Chanyeol said that we need to prepare for the stage,” Baekhyun whispered on my ear to make me hear what he was saying among the loud speakers and chattering of the crowds. I nodded to him then he went away.

 

Since I am alone, I comforted myself to one of those cocktail tables surrounded the whole place as I took one glass of champagne the waiters were holding.

 

“Alone?” I was surprised by the sudden voice that whispered to my ear and so I turned to see who it was and my instinct doesn’t lie. He’s about to ruin my night, for sure.

 

I glared. “Obviously, Jiyong?” I turned my back on him and fixed my eyes to the stage and other guests. Maybe people would notice that we are talking, that we knew each other, or maybe they would notice the tension between us.

 

“I saw how your eyes twinkled while talking to him. Are you always like that whenever you’re with him?” he asked.

 

“I did nothing. Leave me alone,” then I tried to recall how I reacted when I was holding Baekhyun’s hand when we roamed around the huge event room. I didn’t ask my eyes to twinkle. I think it’s normal if you’re looking to one of your precious belongings.

 

I really don’t want to talk with Jiyong right now because I know he’ll just bug me out and make me angry. All I need for tonight is an air to breathe. I’ve been carrying all these piled up burdens about Jiyong when Jessica added into it and what made it heavier was when Sunny and Tiffany whom I was the closest with betrayed me.

 

As expected, Jiyong did otherwise. He always did that. I’ve always been asking him to go away but he’s as stubborn as I am. He always did what makes him feel satisfied because he thought it would make him feel better.

 

He came closer to me even though I tried to keep the distance between us. Ugh. He’s frustrating. “You didn’t answer me the last time we’re together, alone. But, you didn’t need to answer me anymore. I know it already, I can feel it, Taeyeon and it’s cute,” he wiggled his eyebrow to me and that made me feel irritated more. Why would he do that? Is he nuts? Doesn’t he know that they were lots of eyes that were looking at us? All of the idols that are present here knew that I am Baekhyun’s girlfriend. And Jiyong, under the YG entertainment shouldn’t be talking to a SM artist. That’s insanely. That would be a huge gossip if medias were allowed to enter the premises.

 

“Just shut up, G-Dragon. Talk to yourself or get lost,” I said, trying my best not to strangle him or shout at him. “Give me my peace of mind.”

 

He looked around and saw him fixed his eyes to Bae Suzy from Miss A. She blushed immediately when Jiyong winked at her. Oh gosh. What a flirt this guy is! Am I like that when I’m around with Baekhyun? Am I too obvious?

 

“I could talk to anyone anytime so I’ll bother you for now,” he said to me.

 

“Yuck!” I said. “Ugh. Ghad, GD. Go away!”

 

He chuckled and said, “You’re reactions are priceless. It’s cute,” oh come one! He’s been talking about that cute thing! I’m trying my best not to get mad towards him for tonight because it will just ruin my night if I will let him annoy me. What’s wrong with him? We shouldn’t be talking like this. I hate him…

 

I glared at him and he just laughed at me. Ugh! I hit him with my purse and thank heavens he shut up!

 

Overall, the event was pretty fine though it’s more on gathering rather than presenting Blanc’s product. It’s just like introducing a new brand and what it’s style about.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter