Two

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Two

 

 

 

I was taking a bath after going home from our tour in Cheondamdong earlier for the fan-signing event. I’m really tired and exhausted from the chaos of the fans at the mall. Some fainted, some cried and some flirted but I’m used to it, so it’s okay. I also went to the company to rehearse and to see the daughter’s babo hyungs. Do you know Haru? The daughter of Tablo-hyung? Oh, I really like that kid. She’s smart and cute. I wish that I’ll have a kid someday, not now, not tomorrow, because I still have albums to produce and kid will just be an annoyance in everything. I am G-Dragon. The fashion icon and the youngest producer in the country. The global star.

 

*Ding-dong*

 

Oh. I think it was just some girl scouts selling their fortune cookie.

 

*Ding-dong*

 

But it was evening already. Maybe some fans leaving their gifts.

 

*Ding-dong-ding-dong-ding-dong-ding-dong*

 

Who the hell is that?! Don’t they know that G-Dragon needs a peace and sleep too?

 

*Ding-dong-ding-dong*

 

“YAH!” I shouted inside the bathroom.

 

*Ding-dong-ding-dong-ding-dong-ding-dong*

 

“Okay. Okay. I’ll go out now! What the hell. You’re disturbing my bath time!” I shouted and pulled out my bath rub. I wiped my hair so the water won’t drip to the floor.

I went out of my bedroom and lead to the front door to punch whoever the hell who’s my doorbell.

 

1, 2, 3

 

“Are you deaf or what? I’ve been ringing this for several times but you didn’t open it!” a girl. A small girl said to me while crossing her arms. She was just as tall as my dining table inside. Her right brow was raising and she was looking at me indecently.

 

“Kid. I think you’re on the wrong door. And don’t you know me? I am G-DRA-GON and I need a rest so go away now,” I said to her and her brother I think, who was standing beside her tugged her sleeve while he was looking down.

 

“I’m Jiya and this dork beside me is Jiyo. We’re from your cells that ovulated inside our mom’s womb, five years ago,” she said while looking at me. She was holding her stroller bag at her left hand and her other hand was holding the boy.

 

*Sighed.*

 

“Don’t you have any contact number there? So I could call your mom and send you home? You’re on the wrong path kiddos and I really need to rest. Is your mom my sasaeng fan? I will give her autographs and albums. We could also take a picture together if she wants, just call her out and take you here away,” I said. I let them inside my house first so that no fans can see me yelling at the kids.

 

“We are not on the wrong path G-Dragon. We are your kids,” she repeated. I sighed again and looked at them.

 

The boy seems so shy and he was just looking down for the whole time while the girl was furiously looking at me like she wants to murder me anytime. Do you know that doll Chuckie? Yeah, she kinda looked like that while staring at me. The girl seems fearless while the boy was depending his strength to the girl.

 

“Hey. Try to look at your dad, dork,” the girl said while elbowing the boy.

 

“I saw him already,” he uttered but still looking down while playing with his fingers.

 

“Hey kids, how old are you?” I asked. I was pacing back and forth in front of them from the stress that they brought plus I’m tired and I badly want to sleep right now.

 

“We’re five years old,” the girl said.

 

“Five? Effin’ five?!” I repeated and grasped my forehead.

 

“The words mister, the words,” the girl amended my use of words.

 

Five years? It was the year when we debuted and I never slept with any woman except her but… no way! She left me and looked for a man who deserves her and I bet he saw that man already. I heard from the news that she was dating that hoobae for nine months already.

 

“I guess you’re really lost guys. I never slept with other woman except my girlfriend who left me.”

 

Pronouncing ‘my girlfriend’ seems like yesterday. We were both happy and free before we met in high school. We were so in love that we both do things together but she was the first one who got casted in an entertainment after winning the grand prize to a singing contest while I have to chase my luck in auditioning at different entertainments until I got casted at YGE.

 

The moments that we’ve been together flashed back that I felt so lost and sad about it. It’s been five years since our last talk, five years of stop and stare, five

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter