Sixteen

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unprepared Hate Season 2

 

 

“Hyung, we’ll go first,” one of the dancers said as they picked up their things at the corner of the room. Jiyong just nodded and replayed the song to start again rehearsing alone.

 

It was 11 o’clock in the evening and now, Jiyong again left all alone at the practice room ‘What’s new?’ He sat on the floor and rested his back at the wide mirror. He sighed and ran his hand on his wet hair. He’s been at the building for 48 hours. He’ll just go home to take a bath and get some of his things, he was practically living already here at the YG Building. He doesn’t have anyone to stay at home anyway, except Gaho, and it was all left empty.

 

He’s been frustrated on the past 48 hours of his life. He never gets frustrated over the things he can’t understand and doesn’t have a possession to because he usually never mind about it. But thing’s changing, differently.

 

“Agh!” he threw away his hat and punched the floor beside him. It was painful, yet he was just looking directly at his reflection at the mirror across him. He was trying if he can suppress the pain, trying if he could fake his expression and never let his face show that he was hurt, really hurt.

 

Jiyong was thinking about the twins. He really loves them so much. He never felt so good everytime he is with the twins. He was his pure happiness. His treasure, his wealth. He only have Jiyo and Jiya, why is Taeyeon so selfish? He doesn’t care if she would date every guy in the world, as long as she lets him see the twins, be with the twins and be a father to them. Maybe his love to Taeyeon remainrd but if she can’t accept it again, then he’ll start moving on.

 

He played the songs that he’ll perform at the wide studio as he practice alone. He continued on dancing, even though he knew that it was already a perfect performance, he didn’t stop and drain all his wet on the dance floor.

 

He kept on jumping and kicking at his song when suddenly, his left foot slipped as it landed at the hard floor. He grumbled and coiled on the floor while holding his left foot, screaming in pain. No one heard him since only few people was left at the building, and most of them stay at the lobby. He wanted to stand up but he can’t move his foot since it hurts more. His right hand doesn’t have enough strength to give his body a support since he injured it a while ago.

 

He was weeping in pain, silently. Cursing the world if why is it happening to him. Maybe, everything that was happening to him were all the karma es that he made to Taeyeon. He knew he wasn’t that responsible boyfriend to her before but he never thought about leaving her.

 

He shut his eyes close but the image of him and the twins with Taeyeon looking so happy were playing on his mind. It was his fantasy that he wanted to appear on his reality. It was painful for him to imagine and so he opened his eyes and saw his reflection, crying in pain, alone.

 

--

 

“Can’t you just stay here for a little longer?” Baekhyun asked once he got the chance to talk to Taeyeon alone. He was at the place where the girls were staying. He only got a little chance to talk to her since he just sneaked out from their dorm to talk to her. After three hours, they will fly back to China for their promotions.

 

“You know that I can’t. It’s very risky, Baek. You know that I can’t just go out with you. We’re still on the vision lines of the people around. They won’t stop talking negative things about us, and what will happen if they found out that I am the mother of G-Dragon’s twins? That would be the end of me, of us. And if that what happened, how about my twins? They will get humiliated at the age of six,” Taeyeon explained to him. He just wishes that they’ll stay for a little longer since they haven’t seen each other for a long time. He really missed her but he can’t just throw a fit to it because at the first place, he knew he wasn’t the priority. Taeyeon has children to look for and the public eyes to be look out.

 

“Please, Taeyeon. Just spare me some little more time when I get back. Please, think about it once again,” he begged. They were on the room couches. The twins were playing at the placemat Taeyeon prepared for them with those toys given by their Big Bang uncles and SNSD moms.

 

Taeyeon hesitated, and so Baekhyun left her sitting at the couch and strode towards the twin’s direction. The kids were too adorable and he can’t help but to play with them.

 

“Hyung.”

 

“Oppa.”

 

That’s what they call him, and Taeyeon laughed out loud by hearing it, including some of the SNSD members who were there. It was their first time hearing the twins calling out to Baekhyun.

 

“Hyung, can you play with my Optimus Prime? You’re Bumblebee,” the innocent little boy asked him and Baekhyun smiled at him.

 

“Oppa will play with me. I’ll polish your nails, is that okay with you?” he again flashed a smile to the little lady beside him. Which go first? Who would he choose? Jiyo who first approached him or Jiya who he knew throws a fit if her wants doesn’t complied.

 

“Honey, you should call him Uncle not Oppa or Hyung. Your mom surely looks old if you’ll call her boyfriend an Oppa and Hyung!” Sooyoung chirped in with a tray of cookies on her hand, putting it at the center table while sneering.

 

Taeyeon just ignored Sooyoung’s comment. She doesn’t care if how will her kids call Baekhyun as long as they acknowledge his presence. She’s happy that at the age of five, the twins understands that Baekhyun is there for them.

 

She was smiling while watching her boyfriend playing with the twins atleast they get along with each other well, unlike those who were on movies that the kids would dislike their mom’s current boyfriend and ignore him for like—forever. She looked at her little boy who grew a lot while she was away for almost four weeks. He’s all too bright and energetic now, he talked to much, dance to any upbeat music he’ll hear, demands on foods that he likes, unlike before, he was just saying yes to everything everyone offers to him, he doesn’t talk much to other people, he is always silent. Jiya who we knew who always throw tantrums, talk feverishly, who picks on anything, short tempered, a very brat girl who always—like every minute—roll her eyes, now a minimize version of all the attitudes she have.

 

Taeyeon doesn’t know on what Jiyong did to them, if he treated them right on how father has to do, or if he fed them the right food, if he really sent them to summer class, if he lets them play with Gaho or did he ever brought him to the YG Building and introduce them as his kin. Surely, she have read all those articles of her twins including Jiyong taking them out on McDonalds, she then realized that-that was also when she tried calling her twins and end up shutting her off. The twins were also seen wearing the same coat Jiyong has at their concert while they were holding the BB’s lightstick on their hand. She also read that at first, people accused Jiyong to be a bad father, but then everything that happened vanishes off and after that, everything went well as the public’s eye accept him with the twins. But every articles she have read, there will always be a big question mark on every issue if ‘who is the mother of the child?’. Definitely, it’s not Kiko, that comment made her pissed off and shut the iPad down.

 

“Mom! Is Daddy coming?” Jiyo shouted over, making everyone inside look at him.

 

After the hospital incident, Jiyong never showed his face again to them. It was just two days ago and she thought maybe, he realized and grabbed the opportunity of having no responsibilities to the twins. It made her feel disappointed though, but she was the one who pushed it.

 

“He is busy, okay?” she replied.

 

“No, Daddy always has a time for us. Did he call, Mom? I miss him already!” Jiya said as she slowly put a color yellow polish on Baekhyun’s nails.

 

She knew the twins would always look for their Dad since they were already fond of him. They will always look for Jiyong even if they will go back to Cali for there will always be a connection between them. And that she’s afraid to be on that connection again. Maybe the twins need him but she don’t, she must not. Jiyong is a past that she should left behind, and he will forever stay as the past one. She has Baekhyun, on her present, and her present should be appreciated and that’s how she decided to just stay in Korea for more days.

 

KBC Newsflash!

    These past few weeks, these boys have been working really hard for their performances on their Dome Tour Concerts here in the country that the word ‘rest’ didn’t crossed their minds. Earlier today, a Big Bang member was rush directly by the YG ambulance at the Seoul’s Medical Center for a leg injury while he was practicing.

“He’s been at the building for two days straight working on their new songs, practicing and helping to choreograph their dance. He injured his left leg and right hand and the company decided to let him rest for weeks. And so, he wouldn’t be attending their next concerts. But he said to me that the fans should not be discourage for the other members (Bigbang) would really give their best for a great show even if without a leader.” the YG representative said. *And the video of  official practices of Jiyong was played*

 

Immediately, this caught the attention of all the person inside the room, including Taeyeon.

 

Quite a show, huh? She thought. Thinking that this would be one of Jiyong schemes to capture the sympathy of people, well, exclude herself to that. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for Baekhyun and the twins.

 

“Mom! Mom! What happened to Daddy! Let’s go to the hospital Mom! Please, please! Daddy needs us, Mom!”  she kept on tugging Taeyeon’s shirt but the woman kept still.

 

“We can’t honey,” after seconds, she replied. Automatically, the little girl frowns, almost crying. “All the reporters and people were there. They can’t see me going inside that hospital, too.”

 

“Are you ashamed of Dad because he broke his leg??”

 

“No, no. People will throw me tomatoes and eggs. Would you want that to happen?” she lied. Making up stories from the dramas she watched before, like what happened to Geum Jan Di when she received the red card from Go Jun Pyo.

 

“I don’t care! As long as I could go to Daddy!” she yelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter