Thirty Six

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

36

#GTae

 

Kwon Jiyong’s POV

 

“Hey, bro. Are you okay?”

 

What the hell was wrong with that goddamn, stubborn woman? Did she think I really was just playing with her? Or was I just saving her from disgrace about our born children outside wedding? If I was, then I wouldn’t have said that I’m still in love with her. Does she think that I go around with girls and tell them I love them?

 

I went through the backstage since I’ve got enough of Taeyeon. Sometimes I think I’m going crazy to whatever that woman’s rational. I saw Heechul taking a nap on one of the chairs and so I sat next to him. I needed to relax because this would be a really long night and I needed all the energy I could get.

 

“It’s Taeyeon again, huh?” he said. I just remained silent. I really don’t want to talk about her right now. I’ve been in a pissed off mood the moment I saw Baekhyun with her. I wasn’t stupid, alright? I knew he’s the boyfriend and who was I anyway? The ex? The undisclosed father of the twins? The guy who turned his back to her 5 years ago? Tsk. I really began hating my life when I realized that the best role I could get would be being the mystery.

 

I didn’t hate Baekhyun… at least right now. I can’t hate him. We’ve both been through so much and he’s kind of younger brother to me. But Taeyeon’s just… Oh, goddamn it. Why did I ever fall in love again with her? Oh. I didn’t. I was already in love with her from the start. She’s been wrecking every good thing I have in my life yet at the end of the day, she’s the only one who could make me smile and turn my world upside down.

 

And indeed I have become a sissy, right?

 

“It’s not my problem but GD-ssi, she’s my close friend. Lay a finger or make her cry again and I’ll break your nose. Do you get it?” he threatened me.

 

I smirked at him. “Dude, she’s the one capable of hurting me and that kid. Do I get to break your nose for that?”

 

He just smiled and shook his head. Why didn’t I just listened that I shouldn’t be friends with Taeyeon again? But I just can’t stay put and watch my kids growing from a broken family. After all these years, I never knew that Taeyeon and I had a twins and I just couldn’t contain my curiosity of why did she have to leave and hide it from me? She kept on saying that I am selfish for not running away with her, but isn’t she selfish too? She’s selfish for not telling me the truth, for running away without even saying that she was pregnant and for not listening to my reasons on why can’t I just marry her that time.

 

It was hard loving someone who you know can be yours, but circumstances won’t allow you. Or even if you fight against the circumstances, loving her will hurt the both of you. It was toxic kind of love. One can be happy, if one would give up.

 

It . It really, really . Even if I tried to look again for other women, Taeyeon’s face magically popped out of nowhere. Sometimes, it would be Jiya’s face fuming with anger with her fists tightly closed and with gritted teeth willing to bite me once I do the wrong move. They’re scary.

 

But then, I’m in love with Kim Taeyeon. And when she kissed me, she dropped this dying hope in front of me and made me thought that what if I fight for her also like how I fight for my twins?

 

A wishful thinking, but I could dream.

 

“Dream on,” Heechul replied. “But what will happen if Baekhyun finds about this?”

 

I shrugged. I really hadn’t thought about it yet but I wished that he’ll see right what’s in front of him. That Taeyeon and I have children. That what the twins needed most is their parents. I’m not hoping for any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter