Twenty Eight

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No proof reading. Tweet me guys or hashtag me or whatever. #gtae

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

I was happily roaming around the grocery store as I looked for the ingredients that I will use for the foods that I will prepare for tomorrow.

 

I was just alone though Yuri and Sooyoung offered me a help. I don’t need anyone’s help. I’ll prepare it on my own, rejoice on my own and suffer it alone. In our dorm, I was just like a bedspacer, roomrenter. I went out every morning and come back at night.

 

I lied when I told the twins that there will be their other Mama’s to come. The members knew that we will go to picnic but even though I want my members to relax too, I didn’t invited them. It would be awkward to invite everyone when you don’t talk with the two members.

 

Since I go out every day, I rarely see Sunny around the house. She’s busy on her own and she also have a FM Show. For Tiffany, she doesn’t have any family here on Korea so she only stays at home 24/7, or she goes out with her Personal Assistant or Stylist or with her other friends like Bora. She could live without me and so do I…

 

I know I have Baekhyun, was it really? But aside from him, I only have SNSD as my friends. They know they were all I had, but still they chose to betray me and now, I got nothing. Better off with myself… and the twins… and Jiyong…

 

“Flour, Choco chips, milk…” I  said as I checked the cart for my ingredients of cookies. The twins really like them and so I’m not gonna missed that one out.

 

I went to the meat and vegetables section. Yes, right.

 

Jiyong loves sushi.

 

I’ll just make it instead of ordering on a restaurant. So he could tell that I really prepared this one out.

 

“Spicy rice cake…” I thought. No, no. the twins doesn’t like it. It’s too spicy for them. I need to have another dish. “Sandwich… bread, ham, lettuce, cheeses, mayonnaise, beef… tomato…” I actually never go to groceries alone in Korea since it’s very risky. People might recognize you and bugs you out, or throw you tomatoes or talk nothing good about you. Some will do bad things, like hold-up you, kidnap you or worst, you. You will never know what happen. Life is so unexpected and unpredictable.

 

But since I’m excited, I didn’t bother to ask anyone’s help.

 

“Beef Bulgogi, Kimbap,” I muttered as I double checked my ingredients at the kitchen sink. I’ll do this all night long.

 

Seohyun was just watching me—elbows on the table and her chin on her palm. I know she’s itching to ask if I need help.

 

“Seo, later, I’ll call you if I need help,” I said and smiled to her.

 

“You look so… alive, Eonnie,” she commented. I also feel alive too, Seohyun. I don’t why or how. Maybe because the problem with Jiyong is slowly resolving. “These past few days, you look so happy.”

 

“I’m just happy that I always get to see the twins, Seohyun-ie,” I said, yes, the twins were the mere reason why I still want to live this cruel life.

 

“So good to hear that, Eonnie. I hope everything that’s happening now will continue so I could get to see you happy again. I really miss you, Eonnie,” she said and hugged me from behind. She leaned her head on me and hugged me tight though I was clueless while holding the bowl and the mixer.

 

She let go of me then I saw her wiping her cheeks swiftly and went back on the kitchen stool. She was tearing. Why?

 

I came closer to her. “Why? Is there a problem?” I asked and put down the utensils.

 

I cupped her cheeks and made her face me. “Why are you crying?”

 

Her cheeks were puffing from suppressing her tears. “Eonnie, I just missed you. I’m so sorry for being emotional. It’s just that… everything changed. I miss hanging out with everybody,” she sobbed. “When Jessica-eonnie left the group, I was really depressed but I didn’t let the depression to take over me because you were already having a hard time, especially when Sunny-eonnie, Tiffany-eonnie and you fought too. I don’t know where to place myself. If I’ll stay with Sunny-eonnie, I know you will be hurt and think that I am siding on her and no one stays behind you, because I know you have no other person who were closed to you except us, and so I decided to just stay behind ‘cause I don’t want to hurt both of you,” she continued. She was really crying that it caught the attention of the other members who were busy on their own.

 

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Yuri went to us and listened. They were also tearing up as I was just letting the tears fell down my cheeks upon hearing our maknae’s hearts out.

 

“Eonnie, I’m sorry for not always being with you,” she said and hugged me again. I hushed her then hugged her back and so other girls joined the big hug too.

 

Standing just a meter from us was Tiffany who was also weeping on her feet while watching us. I know she wanted to jump at us and join the group hug, but  she know she can’t. I’m here.

 

“You pig, come here,” sobbed Hyoyeon. She looked at me and I just stared at her. “Come on,” she hesitantly walked to us but nonetheless, joined the hug. She was in between Yuri and Sooyoung. Thank God my friends understands that I still don’t have a heart to talk to her. “Yoona and Sunny really missed this out,” Hyoyeon continued and we laughed like a madman—half crying, half laughing.

 

“Okay, okay, enough drama. I need to finish this for tomorrow,” I cut the scene of and went back to my work.

 

“Why can’t we help you?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Because I know the kitchen will be the next crime scene,” I replied. Sooyoung pouted and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter