Three

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Three  

 

“Mom?” after hearing those words, my heart palpitates faster than it is. I was frozen on my feet that I couldn’t take another step nearer the twins.

 

After all those years, I am about to talk to her again. I know, I can’t fool myself if I would say that I don’t miss her. I missed her, I missed her so much that even if Kiko was there, she can’t conceal the broken part of my life. I am not saying that Kiko was just my pinch hitter. It’s just that she can’t fulfill the missing part of me. Maybe we had for multiple times, but there’s something about Kiko that can’t make me a perfect happy person. It would always be her that made my life brighter and happier.

 

“It’s Sunday tomorrow and a holiday on Monday, how can I do that?” Jiya talked to her Mom. Should I ask her if I could talk to her Mom?

 

I was now walking to and fro fanning myself though the aircon was fully on while Jiya continued talking at her phone. What should I say first? Hi? Hello? Longtime no talk? I miss you?? Eotteukke?!

 

I sat at the couch across them and wait for her to finish talking. She just handed the phone to her brother and the boy smiled as he heard those words from his mom. I could only just hear a jerky sounds and can’t recognize the voice talking.

 

“Mom, Jiya spent all those money you gave me. I don’t have anything left for me. I kept all those to buy you a flower but Jiya bought my money a ticke~” Jiya covered his brother’s mouth and looked at him wrathfully. “I mean she bought my money a bucket of fries,” he continued after Jiya released him. “Mom, I saw the jerks earli~” Jiya again covered his mouth and took off the phone from his hand.

 

“I mean, he saw a jerk at the store earlier Mom! It was hilarious! The boy just snatched his ice cream and ran off! Could you believe it Mom? If that would happen to me, I will kick his and throw him my ice cream!” she covered up his brother nicely. What is she talking about? Didn’t their mom know that they are here?

 

“Can I talk to her?” I whispered and about to get the phone when she hurriedly bid her goodbye and turned off the call “What did you just do?!”

 

“She said that she’s on a hurry.”

 

“Are you lying to me?”

 

“I just did.”

 

“What?! Are you just making stories that you’re my kids?!”

 

“No, I am not!”

 

“Then why didn’t you let me talk to your mom?!”

 

“Because I don’t want to!”

 

“Why!? Give me your phone! I’ll call her!” I said and snatched her phone.

 

“What are you doing?!” she asked and kept on jumping to my couch while his brother was steadily sitting and watching us.

 

I viewed her call history and scanned the latest call and saw this number, 0003210. It was a number of a computer, not a mobile number. How can I call this? I read a text from the operator saying that you can’t text or reply back to this kind of number.

 

So what shall I do now?

 

I brushed my hand through my hair and inhaled deeply. This kids making me insane.

 

“Can I sleep now?” asked Jiyo who was yawning.

 

I panicked a little. I only have one room in my house, and it’s my room.

 

“Here?” I asked pointing the sofa bed on my living room.

 

“No!” Jiya exclaimed and jumped into her sit. She walked straightly at the direction of my room.

 

“Wait, it’s my room. You can’t sleep there, it’s mine!” I ran up to her, then saw her lying her body.

 

My gosh! Kids!

 

“Jiyo! Come here!” she shouted and the boy just followed and put his bags and shoes under the bedside table.

 

“So, where do you think I’ll sleep?” I asked.

 

“Sofabed,” what?!

 

“You just marched in my door and owned my bed? That’s not a good idea kids. And perhaps, I just barely know you, what if you’re not really my child and you have a hidden camera there on how my room looks like and sell it to the sasaeng fans?” I frustratedly asked. I can’t sleep properly if I can’t rest on my bed. I am so tired, y’know. If these kids didn’t bother me today, I have slept already.

 

“Believe me, Jiyong. We are your child. Goodnight,” Jiya said and handed me a piece of pillow. “Please turn off the lights.”

 

I puffed out. Jiya has the power to make you bow and just obey whatever that she’s saying. I don’t have any other choice but to sleep in the sofa bed. Imagine! G-Dragon just sleeping at the sofa bed? On his own house? Does it ruin my image? Yes, it does!

 

I looked for the remote and switch off the lights into dim at my room.

 

“Goodnight!” I said and slide the door close.

 

I placed myself uncomfortably at the sofa bed, looking at the ceiling. I can’t really sleep because my feet doesn’t suit here.

 

I glanced at the clock and read that it’s almost midnight already, “Goodluck, Jiyong. 7:30 am at the YG building,” I said and switched off the lights using the remote.

 

~~

 

“Where are the twins?” Seunghyun-hyung whispered when we walked inside the elevator.

 

“I left them inside the house,” I answered softly, careful that the other staffs inside the elevator could hear us.

 

“What?! You punk! Why don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter