Thirty One

Unprepared Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

I grabbed him and kissed him. And his lips felt warm against mine.

 

‘Taeyeon, you’re doing the wrong thing,’ my mind said but I don’t care anymore. I did the right thing and all I got was a broken heart. doing good.

 

I felt Jiyong stiffened but he didn’t stopped me. He was evil. He knew that what was I doing was wrong yet he didn’t stopped me. He was really willing to play bad just to get me. And what was I doing exactly? I was helping him with his evil plans.

 

Time stood still as our lips moved together, making me forget how wrong this thing was. His soft, warm lips tasted like mint and I just can’t stop myself from kissing this man. I could feel him smirking, which made my heart throb.

 

I was cheating on Baekhyun.

 

I didn’t quite feel good about it.

 

Why was I cheating in the first place? To get back to him? I looked like an immature kid.

 

I pulled away, my forehead leaning against his. He cocked his head, making me realize how this thing was wrong in so many levels.

 

I shook my head. “No, no,” I kept on repeating. “This is so wrong…”

 

He pulled me close and had his hands on my face. He was so close to me. I could see his eyes clearly. His face was so close that just by mere moving, I would be doing a sin again. I would be kissing this evil man yet again.

 

“There’s nothing bad with kissing the man who’s crazy for you,” he breathed.

 

Dear God! Why do you keep on making things hard for me?

 

I tried to push him away.

 

“No, Jiyong. Please, don’t let me get wrong. Not you…” I pleaded. “Not with you…”

 

I promised Baekhyun over and over again that I wouldn’t hurt him. I won’t. I saw him hurting at the first place because of me. I was there to pick up each other’s fragments yet here I am again, crushing him into tiny little pieces. And now, it wasn’t just because of the fans who doesn’t like us, it’s because of me, and the blow would be worse.

 

His girlfriend, and the girlfriend’s ex.

 

Jiyong was caressing my face and his other hand was on my arm, it in a way I haven’t even dared imagine. He was looking at me with such intensity that it was scaring me.

 

What have I done?

 

“Taeyeon, if anyone in the world would be hurting more, it would be me. I’m the father of your child yet I can’t have you,” he said and his face moved a bit closer. I could see his brown eyes piercing through my humanity, my last piece of dignity.

 

My breathing was uneven and my brain was in panic. I really don’t know what to do. I don’t know anything.

 

“Jiyong, we would destroy him if we continue this…” I said, gathering all that’s left within me.

 

He planted a kiss on my lips and stared at me once again.

 

“You own us both, Taeyeon. You’re ought to destroy one of us. But I’m not going to be destroyed without a fight. Not after you kissed me. No, not after that.”

 

And then the hands of the time stopped as our lips moved together as one once again. His lips were so soft and urgent, trying to express all those wrong feelings he had for me.

 

This felt so wrong but I can’t stop it.

 

His mouth tasted so minty and I was lost. He gazed at me through those orbs, and then he pulled away from the kiss and he uttered, “Mine.” then he slammed his lips against mine. Before was slow but this kiss was different… it was urgent and needing… He was kissing me as if tomorrow wasn’t bound to happen. His lips moving against mine determined to make me lost any piece of sanity I had within me.

 

“Jiyong…” I kept on chanting.

 

He was down kissing my neck when he said, “Yes, Taeyeon?”

 

“I can’t,” I panted.

 

No, Kim Taeyeon. You love Baekhyun. You love him. Don’t do this to him. Maybe he has his reasons. Don’t do anything rashly.

 

But he didn’t listen. He kissed me again. Oh, God. Don’t test my limits, Jiyong. I closed my eyes and bit my lips hard enough that I tasted the metallic taste of blood on my tongue.

 

“Don’t test my patience, Taeyeon. At this time of the day, I might just call your boyfriend and ask him to break up with you. I ing love you and lying isn’t exactly my strongest suit,” he said and then tucked my strands of my hair behind my ear. “But you’re Kim Taeyeon and that makes everything complicated.”

 

And with those words, I finally gave in. I kissed him back with all that I can offer, nibbling his lips and sliding my hands inside his shirt.

 

Oh. Damn conscience.

 

He ran his fingertips up to my forearm leaving a trail of goose bumps  blooming in their wake. He brought his hand up to cup my cheek, his thumb running along the curve of my cheekbone. I nestled into his hand, feeling his warmth seep into mine.

 

We were kissing on the dining table and I was drowning in all these sensation when he flipped me over and made me stare at his eyes.

 

“I would really like to make love to you above the dining table but you’re the mother of my children and you deserve every inch of my bed,” he said and then reached for my face and then kissed me and carried me into his room. I don’t know when did we get here ‘cause I can’t even think straight.

 

Honestly, I couldn’t remember everything that I have done. All I could remember was that he made me feel like a woman. I didn’t even know we already reached his bed. I was too busy kissing this man that everything was unimportant. He was all that mattered.

 

I reached for his face and kissed his cheek. I have never done this thing since we parted ways… and that was 5-6 years ago. “I know you’ll take care of me,” I said.

 

He smiled and kissed my forehead. “Of course."

 

We get rid of each other’s clothes and threw it at any side of the room.

 

“Ready?” he asked me. “I’m going to do you now, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

Instead of answering, I kissed him and made him shut up.

 

It hurt too bad like I was some once again and I think I dug my fingers way too deep on his back.

 

I cried as I felt the familiar piercing sensation on my groin. He saw tears escaping my eyes and kissed them and then my lips. While he was busy kissing me, the pain lessened. Instead of focusing on the pain, I was busy responding to his fervent kisses and running my hands on his soft hair.

 

“You okay?” he asked me. I nodded, eyes still closed. He stayed still, letting me get familiar with the feeling of him being inside me.

 

He be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter