Friends

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FqTLMPqAm4
 


 


 



~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

After a few minutes that passed after I answered Ara’s call, a knock was heard at our door. I quickly opened it to get tackled in a tight but careful hug by Ara and Yuri.

“We missed you!” Yuri said as she pulled away to brush my hair of my face.

“You guys surprised me…” I said. “I was so shock to receive a call from Ara, saying that both of you are coming over.”

“Sorry about that, Minjee. I didn’t have time to call you earlier, because I was so excited.” Ara said as she scratched her head sheepishly. “Anyway, get dressed. We’re taking you out.”

“Aigoo… Really? Come inside first and I’ll make you some tea.” I told them as I invited them out residence. They left their footwear at the door step and entered.

“Good Morning, Mr. and Mrs. Choi!” They both greeted as they bowed politely when they saw my parents. My parents turned their attention to them and smiled.

“Minjee-ah, you have visitors?” They asked.

“Dae, Eomma, Appa…” I replied as I smiled. “They’re my friends, Yuri and Ara.”

“Such lovely young ladies…” My mother said. “sit down and I’ll make you some tea.”

“Umm… Mrs. Choi, can we take Minjee-ah with us today? We decided to shop with her….” Ara said with a smile as she and Yuri sat down on the couch.

“Shopping?” I asked, in a doubtful tone.

“You’re almost due neh, Minjee-ah? Ara and I want to take you for baby stuff shopping!” Yuri said.

“We’re gonna be the baby’s god mothers, right?” Ara asked enthusiastically.

I smiled at their kindness and cuteness. I was happy that I had friends like them. They never forgot about me even when I left. Moreover, they still accepted me in spite of that I’m a single and teenage mom. They are very great friends and I’m very thankful to have them. I guess, my baby may not have a dad, but at least he’s going to have sweet and nice aunties like Ara and Yuri…

I could never want any more than that…

“Aigoo, you two are both very sweet.” My dad remarked.

“I guess, if you two are going to take her to shop for the baby’s needs, it’ll be okay. Besides, Minjee needs to go out too. She’s been spending too much time inside out house.” My mom said as she settled two cups of tea on the table in our living room. “Sweetie, get dressed now and go with them, arasso?”

I nodded in reply, and then went to my room to change into a simple yet elegant mommy’s dress. I tied my hair in a neat bun and I was ready to go.

I bid my parents goodbye and went with my best friends for baby shopping. I was excited as I was going to buy stuff for my baby and at the same time spend time with Ara and Yuri.

‘This is going to be fun!’ I thought to myself as I smiled.

 


 


 


A.N. Tehee! So Minjee and the girls are shopping for Moonbinnie! Yey!

Sorry for the late update! I was updating my other fic. My YunRa fic that I made with my unnie…

Anyway… I’ll try to update soon despite the fact that I’ll be busy with my review classes for college entrance exams.


With love,
~Kei-chan

P.S. Try to check out the story I made with my Unnie… It’s a YunRa fic. I hope some of my readers are YunRa lovers… Hihihi… If not… It’s okay… We all have our own preferences…


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/186376/choosey-lover-ara-jaejoong-romance-tvxq-yunho