A Warrior is a Child

"Hello... Daddy?!"


"They don't know that I come running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around I drop my sword and cry for just a while

'Coz deep inside this armor The warrior is a child
"~Gary Valenciano (From the song, "A Warrior is a Child")



~Yunho’s P.O.V~

I groaned as I sat up straight. My head felt heavy due to too much alcohol intake, last night. I rubbed my eyes and everything that happened last night came back to me in a blur. My head began to ache even more as soon as I remembered that kiss with Jessica. One stupid move.

‘Ah how stupid can youget, Jung Yunho?’ I mentally scolded myself as I ran my fingers through my messy hair.

I tried to get up despite the pain. I made my bed- or at least I thought so… But what gives? It looks fine to me. Chagmin’s standards are just so high. He’s a total neat freak.

I went down stairs to drink coffee, a remedy for my hang over.

The boys sat down at the dining area and looked at me like I had a lot of explaining to do.

I sighed as I stirred the coffee with a tea spoon and looked at how the substances mixed together.

“I’m sorry…” I muttered, refusing to look at them. I was too embarrassed of what I did last night. My actions were truly unacceptable.

“You got us all worried, hyung.” Junsu said as looked at me with his innocent, child-like eyes.

“Mianhe, Junsu…” I apologized. “Hyung was just confused last night…”

“It’s about Minjee, isn’t it?” Jaejoong asked, as if I was an open book that he could read out loud. Damn I hate him. He just knows me so well.

“I couldn’t lie to you, right?” I asked, giving in. There was no point in lying. It was written all over my face anyway. I wasn’t over Minjee even if I thought I was.

“Yunho… She has a kid already. Just get over it!” Jaejoong snapped. I knew he was only worried about me. But he doesn’t really understand.

Tears rolled down my cheeks.

“I still love her, Jaejoong-ah…” I wept. “I don’t know why, but my feelings for her never changed…”

“Hyung… It will be alright…” Yoochun said, giving me a hug.

“It hurts me enough that she left and now she comes back with a kid. I don’t know what to do anymore…” I continued and Changmin gave me a pat on the back.

“You’re a strong person, hyung… This problem shall pass…” He simply said and I continued crying like the real weak man that I am. At that moment it was different.

On cam I was, according to Cassiopeia, DBSK’s daddy. I was the leader, the strong one, the one who’s always holding back the tears during awarding ceremonies. But at home it was totally different. I was their baby. I was always the one crying. It was pathetic. DBSK’s leader is crying because of some girl who broke his heart, 5 years ago…

 




~Your P.O.V.~

I woke up early to prepare breakfast for Miss A and for my little boy as well. It was a weekend, I was on leave for work and Moonbin has no school on that day, but I was up and ready. I had to make it up to him big time for snapping at him.

I do hope he forgives me. I hurt him last night and it truly breaks my heart to see my precious Moonbin cry.

That morning I made breakfast really special. On the menu was Moonbin’s favorite, waffles with whipped cream, chocolate and blue berries. Sweet treats for my sweet baby and my sweet members.

Miss A stayed up all night, comforting me. They were more than just fellow artists to me. They were my sisters. Even if I was older than them, they were there for me, helping me become strong for Moonbin. At home I was their little sister…

It felt good to be taken care of. It was time that I make it up to them for being a burden sometimes…

At eight o’ clock everyone was up and ready for breakfast.  They gasped at the feast before them and I welcomed them with a warm smile.

“Wow! What’s the occasion?!” Jia asked as she looked at the meal before her.

“Kyaaa~~ You’re like Miss A’s Eomma! Aigoo, were glad to have a leader who cooks great home cooked meals for us. Truly, MInjee-unnie is a blessing.” Fei said and I laughed.

Moonbin quietly sat on his seat at the dining area. There was no, “Good morning pretty mommy.” or any sweet greeting. It really made me sad. I approached him and gave him a hug.

“Baby, Eomma is sorry…” I told him and he hugged me back.

“It’s okay, Eomma. I understand you were tired from work.” He said as he pulled away to give me a warm smile. I ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.

“Eomma loves you, so much.” I told him. “I’m very lucky to have you…”



A.N.

Yay! Moonbin and Minjee are happy again…

And… Yunho isn’t… LOL! Serves him right for kissing Sica…

LOL Jk… Poor Leader-shii T.T

I hope you liked the update!

Oh by the way… Check out the fanfic I made with my dongsaeng, eiaoverload!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438797/defying-the-odds-changmin-tvxq-uknow-yunho-originalcharacter-max

It’s a TVXQ X OCs fanfic. I hope you enjoy it as well! ^^

Until my next update!~

With love,
~Kei-chan <3