Love You With All my Heart

"Hello... Daddy?!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwYY4om51bo&feature=related


 

~Your P.O.V.~

“Do you want to go somewhere after practice?” Yunho asked enthusiastically as he watched me fix my things.

“If you want to... I mean, are you sure, oppa? Weren’t you tired at all? After all that dancing and rapping that you did?” I asked in disbelief. He had been doing a lot of energy-draining things all day but despite that he still looked energetic by the end of the day.

“Nope. I’m fine. How about you? Do you want to go home, already?” He asked, worriedly.

“No. I’m fine, oppa. I already feel energetic, because of you. Seeing you hyper makes me hyper.  I told him with a wink and he laughed. With that, we left the SM building hand in hand, with our fingers intertwined.

I’m happy you agreed to go out with me today, Jee-ah.” He said out of the blue as we walked along the busy streets of Seoul, Korea.

“To tell you the truth, there’s this reason why I asked you to go out with me.” He added with a smile on his face.

I just raised my eyebrows at him in confusion.

“What are you going to tell me, Yunho-oppa?” I asked in a tone full of curiosity as I looked at him with a puzzled expression on my face.

Yunho, then all of a sudden had this sly expression on his face.

“Mmmmm ... I’m not telling. He teased. I was about to protest and whine when, “Well at least not until we reach the ice cream parlour that we always go to.” He continued.

We walked and walked until we reached our favourite ice cream parlour. When we stepped in, I ordered the usual cookies and cream ice cream and Yunho ordered his chocolate chip flavoured one.

“So, what is it that you wanted to tell me, oppa?” I asked him before bringing the spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

“You really want to know it ‘that’ bad?” Yunho asked teasing me once more.

I nodded my head furiously and waited for him to tell me. He smiled and held both of my hands.

“Baby...” He started as he looked me in the eyes.

“Dae?” I told him to continue.

“Chairman Lee SooMan told me that I’ll be debuting along with Jaejoong Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin on the 26th of December.” He finished and with that my eyes grew wide as saucers and my jaw dropped.

“Omo! Oppa! I’m so happy for you!” I exclaimed as I squeezed his hands tightly, fighting the urge to hug him in front of many people.

He smiled sweetly at me, but then it turned into a slightly serious expression, after wards.

“When we debut, I’ll be busier now... I may not have much time for you anymore. M private life would be exposed to the media, which means you and I should be more careful in seeing each other, they might find out about our secret.” He told me. I felt a bit sad by the thought, but as long as it is for Yunho-oppa, I’ll be willing to sacrifice. “I promise, once the right time comes, I’ll be sure to tell everyone that I have a lovely and understanding girlfriend, namely, Choi Minjee.”

I smiled at the thought of Yunho-oppa, breaking lots of girls’ hearts because of me... Keke...

“Just remember that I’ll always be here for you, oppa!” I told him. “Always, arasso?”

“Arasso...” He said with a smile. “Komawo, my Minjee-ah”

“I just smiled at him and pinched his cheek. He winced in pain but said nothing. He got used to that habit of mine already. I don’t know why, but Yunho-oppa really has this cute side of him, Every time he shows that side of him, I just can’t help but feel the urge to pinch his cheeks.

I said nothing more. Right now, I just feel lucky to have Yunho with me and I couldn’t ask for more. He’s always there for me and he always thinks of me and what’s best for me. He cares so much about me and that’s what I love about him. I could see in his eyes that he’s sincere with his feelings for me and because of that; I feel that he’s the one for me.

It’ll be hard for me to lessen my time for him. I admit that I’ll be a bit sad once he debuts, especially when a lot of girls will be interested in him now, since he’s going to be a singer. It’ll be hard for me to stay away from him a bit, but I know I have to do it, in order for him to have a good career. I know I have to be strong for him and I will be because I love him with all my heart.

 



A.N. Okay... so Yunho finally gets to debut along with the rest of DBSK... Hmm... I wonder what happens next.

Everyone... I hope you liked the update and find time to read it and send comments. I’ve been updating regularly now and no one bothers to send comments. If there are some who even bothers to leave comments, usually there are only one or two people who do so. I kind of feel sad about it, but nonetheless, I feel happy that you read it, even if you are a silent reader.

I’m very much thankful to those few people who bothered to send comments!

Saranghe everyone and see you on my next update!

With love,
~Kei-chan <3