TOP :)))

"Hello... Daddy?!"

~Your P.O.V.~

I ran away and cried. I didn’t care where I was going. All I want at that moment was to go somewhere, anywhere far from Yunho as much as possible.  A lot of thoughts were in my mind. I kept running away as I wiped my tears away. My mental presence drifted away as my emotions took over my whole being. In the process, I bumped into someone. I fell on the floor and yelped.

“Miss, are you alright?” The certain person asked. His voice was so deep and gentle. Almost like Yunho’s but it was much more different.

I looked up and gasped at the person’s presence.

“Aren’t you that new girl from Miss A? M Jay is it?” He asked. Damn that voice is sending chills down my spine. It’s so deep… “I’m Choi Seunghyun. Most people know me as T.O.P.”

He helped me stand up and I smiled sadly as I wiped my tears away. I felt my cheeks heat up. It was embarrassing to have him looking at me at my state. I was such a mess.

“Are you alright?” He asked in a tone full of concern. I bit my lip as I tried to hold back the tears. “I guess not. You want to go somewhere and talk about it? Maybe drink water or coffee?”

I slightly smiled at how warm he was even if we barely knew each other. On stage he looks arrogant and confident, but up close he was extremely different. He was really nice…

“I can’t. Miss A is waiting for me. They might get worried.” I replied.

“Aigoo… You want to call them? I have a phone right here. You know, when you’re sad you just have to let it all out. Talk to someone. It’ll make you feel better…” He advised.

“I sort of left my phone in the dressing room. I left it there with my purse.” I replied.

“Oh. You must be lost. You’re new here so it’s alright. Come. I’ll help you find it.” He offered and I just couldn’t say no to him. He was a kind man…

After looking through some rooms and asking some guards, we finally found my purse and phone. It was a good thing I ran into Seunghyun-shii.

“Neh… I’ll you outside. So that you won’t get lost.” He offered

“I think I’ve troubled you enough, Seunghyun-shii.” I said, declining his kind offer. He flashed a warm smile and I blushed.

“It’s no big deal. I’m sure Jiyoung won’t mind.” He said.

“Are you sure?” I asked worriedly that I might be a burden to him and cause a conflict to his schedule.

“Yeah sure… We’re still on break so it’s okay.” He said and with that I couldn’t say no anymore.

When we have reached outside, the rest of Miss A were already waiting outside. They ran to me and asked lots of questions and gasped as soon as they noticed T.O.P’s presence. They bowed politely at our sunbae and he did the same.

“I’ll be going now… It was nice running in to you guys.” He said with a sincere smile and he then turned to me. “M-Jay-shii… If you ever need anything, give me a call”

I blushed as he handed me a calling card. It was really awkward when the girls were just right behind me… I already know them so well so I can sense that they’ll be teasing me again later on…

I accepted his card with a shy smile and with that he left…

 He made me smile that day. I was pretty lucky that I ran into a good guy like him…

 



A.N. Hmmm I sense something… TOP makes an appearance… LOL Just coz I love him too <3 Teehee… I have a thing for rappers with deep voices , slight dorkiness and sharp jawlines <3 _ <3

Anyway…

I hope you liked my update… <3

See ya soon!

With love,
~Kei-chan