Messy Thoughts...

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 

~*~Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

I stood frozen behind the door with her words still in my mind before she left.

“You don’t know what I had to go through…” 

I was left astounded, not only by the sight of her crying but also by the realization that I have hurt her. What I had said to her was foul. I may have said it because I was hurt too. Maybe, I wanted to hurt her too, but in the end it didn’t really feel right. I hurt her and it was wrong to do so. She may have hurt me, but I never knew what she had to go through.

And Minjee…

Well, she’s not that type of girl. I knew deep down in my heart that she’s isn’t like that…

Maybe I just wasn’t the right man for her and I couldn’t accept it…

Maybe it was my fault anyway…
 
It was frustrating to see her again and I was stupid to confront her like that.

Her soft lips still lingers in mine. The kiss was one reckless move, but I didn’t feel any regret in my heart. It was shameful of how much I knew deep inside that I… that I actually craved for more… Her sweet scent that I missed and her sweet lips that I longed to kiss…

It was wrong, definitely wrong…

I can fall for her again. She has Moonbin now and I should probably move on with my life…

It’s been five years….

The thoughts seem to mess with my mind, I didn’t realize that I had to go back to my boys so that we could all go home early.

It was a good thing that they called.

“Yobeusaeyo?” I answered.

“Yah! Hyung where are you? How long does it take you to pee?” Changmin said impatiently over the line.

“I’m on my way, okay…” I said before hanging up.

I shrugged my thoughts away and went to where we parked the car. I hopped in the driver’s seat and drove the vehicle along the busy streets of Seoul, Korea.

“Who’s up for some fun?” I asked all of a sudden. I was in the mood to drink…

I don’t know. It was wrong but at that moment I just felt like I just needed some booze.

“Hmmm…. Depends on what fun means to you…” Yoochun simply answered with a smirk.

“I’m craving for some booze…” I simply stated.

“Why do you crave for something that doesn’t even taste good?” Junsu asked innocently and I chuckled.

“You’ll understand when you grown up, Su…” Jaejoong said.

“Sometimes I wonder if I really am the maknae, here.” Changmin sighed as he shook his head.


 

 


 


We went to a nearby bar and ordered a couple of drinks. Junsu as usual, didn’t touch his drink. I drank mine in one go, just like how I’d always do when I’m thinking about Minjee.

“Hyung, you shouldn’t drink too much…” Yoochun said worriedly and I chuckled. I was almost losing myself to the alcohol.

“I’ll be fine you derp… Haha…” I said as poured another glass of alcoholic beverage. “You told me to have fun didn’t you?”

“Yunho… Stop this…” Jaejoong said as he held my wrist, trying to stop me from drinking another glass.

“Aish, Joongie… Don’t be such a kill joy…” I complained.

It was then that a few colleagues of ours approached us.

“Hi Oppas! Good to run in to you guys again!”

It was Jessica with her friends again. Yes they’re really much into breaking the rules.

“Hey there, Jessieeee!” I hiccupped, the alcohol was starting to take effect.

“It’s not usual that I hear people call me Jessie, but since you called me that then it’s okay. Come on, Oppa let’s dance!” She said pulling me to dance floor and I could do nothing more than to give in since the alcohol was already making me weak to even think. So I let her drag me.

“Yeah… Dancing… That’s what I do…” I laughed and she started dancing seductively in front of me.

“Mind if you show me some of your moves, hmmm Yunho-oppa?” She whispered seductively into my ear…

She grabbed my collar, pulling me closet to her. Her lips travelled to my jaw line then to my neck.

“You’re so hot…. You know that?” She said as she bit her lips in the most provoking manner.

“I’m Jung Yunho… Of course I’m hot…” I said cockily. I wasn’t usually like this… It was the alcohol and the whole mess in my head…

“Aish… You make me want you so bad, oppa…” She said before leaning closer to capture my lips in a kiss…

Alcohol can truly make you do stupid stuff…

I kissed her back. I didn’t want to. I was a mess at that moment…

I wanted Minjee back and I couldn’t have her. I wanted someone to mend my broken heart and all of a sudden desperate little Sica comes along with her self…

Aish… It was a tempting proposal…

It was wrong… I’m her senior and I wasn’t supposed to be taking advantage of her…

But when you’re so problematic about life you just do stupid things and that’s it…

It was a good thing the guys were there for me…

They made me snap out of my thoughts. I left an astounded Sica at the dance floor and my trustworthy guys took me home…

 

I was a burden again but my guys will always be there for me… Always looking out for their leader who had been lovesick for quite a long time…

 


 


A.N. Ahhh… Yunho’s turning into a bad boy… Please scold him… >.<

Anyway… I hope you guys liked the update! More twists to come!

 

With Love,
~Kei-chan <3