More Good News....

"Hello... Daddy?!"



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z2QZFrj2K4


~Yunho’s P.O.V.~

It was another typical day at the SM building. A lot of trainees were practicing hard, dancing and singing some songs. I smiled at how dedicated they are.  I could see myself in them, when I was once only a trainee, for five years I did nothing, but practice and nurture what God has given me and now I’m really close to reaching my dream.  I hope my fellow trainees would someday reach their dream.  I hope they will continue what they’ve started and never stop believing in themselves.

“Oi, Yunho-hyung, congratulations!” My younger peer and neighbour, Donghae said as I entered the practice room. I smiled at him and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

“Thanks Donghae-ah!” I told him.

“I hope Mr. SooMan will notice me too...” He said. “So I can finally be a star like you.”

“Yah... I’m not a star yet... I’m just a back up dancer and rapper for Ms. Dana...” I said

“But still, that would bring you exposure and more experience. I’m sure it won’t take that long for you to debut...” He said.

“Yah I’m sure you’ll get noticed too. Don’t stop believing, Donghae-ah... You’re very talented and hard working. I’m sure everything you’ve worked hard for will pay off soon. Hwaiting, arasso?” I told him to cheer him up and to convince him to keep believing in himself as I pumped my fist in the air.

“Well, well... If it isn’t the awesome, -up –Mr SooMan, Jung Yunho...” I hear someone from behind me say. I was taken aback by his comment. I am certainly not like that. I have worked hard for every achievement I get in SM as a trainee.

“Yah... What do you want, Chansoong –hyung?” I asked, trying to maintain my calm and polite manner, knowing that he’s still older than me, despite the fact that he’s always been rude to me.

“Who do you think you are? You’re just some trainee just like one of us. What makes you so special to be able to debut first? I trained longer than you! Tell me what you have that I don’t!”

“I don’t have that much, Hyung. To tell you the truth I know I am not as talented as other trainees here. But, I do know that I have this strong determination and I’ve worked hard to be everything that I am right now.”  I honestly replied.

“Why... Why you...... You think I am not working hard?” He snapped.

“I was not implying anything like that-“ I was about to protest when a fist landed on my cheek, making me bite my lip a bit hard that it bled continuously. Before I could even stand up, he grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me to the nearest wall and punched me on the stomach.

“Yah! Chansoong-hyung, Stop it!” Donghae shouted as he tried to stop Chansoong from beating me up but he was pushed aside, making him lose his balance and trip.

I received a few more punches before someone came to stop him.

“Yah! Leave him alone, Chansoong!” I heard a calm soothing voice and I looked to see Jaejoong-hyung and Jungsoo-hyung.

“What did Yunho ever do to you? Yunho is a humble, hard working trainee. Everything that he has right now was paid for with hard work!” Jungsoo-hyung said.

“Stay out of this, Park Jungsoo!” He warned.

Jaejoong-hyung helped me stand up and helped me wipe the blood off the corner of my lips with his sleeve.

“Just leave Yunho-hyung before we tell SooMan-sshii and get you suspended...” Changmin threatened and with that Changsoong-hyung left. Jungsoo-hyung immediately walked towards me to check up on me.

“Yunho-ah, are you alright?” Jungsoo-hyung asked in a worried. I simply nodded and smiled to assure them that I’m alright.

“Are you sure, hyung?” Yoochun worriedly asked.

“If you want, hyung we can take you to the clinic!” JUnsu suggested.

“I’ll be fine” I told them. “You don’t have to worry. Let’s just practice and forget about it, ne?”

We were about to begin when all of a sudden...

“Yunho-oppaaaaa!!!!” A loud, fangirlish shriek was heard. I glanced at the person screaming and I saw Kim Taeyeon a fellow SM trainee of mine whom I find annoying, but since, I’m her oppa, I try to understand her. Behind her were Ara, Sooyoung, Yuri, Seohyun and my love, Choi Minjee, who was looking all worried. I smiled at MInjee to assure that I’ll be alright. She smiled a worried smile. Looking at her I was pretty sure that she wanted to tackled me and comfort me with a hug. But we can’t since we’re in a secret relationship.

“Oppa!!! Are you okay?” Taeykeon asked as she walked towards me and examined me.

I was taken aback when she cuddled me in front of my girlfriend. I quickly, but lightly, pushed her away in order to avoid more skin ship with her. I certainly didn’t want to hurt my precious Minjee. She can be pretty hard to please once she gets upset with me.

“Ahh .. hehe... I’m fine, don’t worry Taeyeon-ah.” I told her nervously and took a quick glance at Minjee to see if she’s alright. There was a hint of jealousy and intimidation in her expression, but she remained calm and understanding.

“Taeyeon-unnie, Yunho-oppa already said he’s okay. Let’s just leave them alone so they could practice and so we could practice, arasso? We’ve got a lot of work to do!” Yuri pushed her to the other side of the studio and glanced at me as she mouthed ‘Leave it to me’

She knows about me and Minjee and she understands how uncomfortable I am when other girls come close to me, especially when they’re doing that in front of my girlfriend. The girls walked to the other side of the room. MInjee walked past me. I gave her a thumb kiss when she glanced. She blushed and made a mini-heart shape with her small hands. I smiled as I felt my heart throb wildly against my chest at her simple, yet sweet gesture.

It was enough to start my day at SMent right.

When it was break time, my phone’s message alert tone rang, My phone was placed on top of my bag, but before I could get it and read the message, Taeyeon snatched it and looked at the screen.”

“Aigoo... oppa, you have a message from...” She said as she took a view at the name of the person who sent the message.

“Yah Taeyeon, give it to me!” I tried to grab it from her, but it was already too late.

“A message from Jee-ah my love. Bwoh?! Oppa, you have a yeoja-chinguu?!”

“Yah! Give it back, Taeyeon!”  I grabbed my phone from her angrily. “Don’t you know how to respect other’s privacy?!” I shouted.

She looked at me with frightened eyes.

Everyone’s eyes were on me. I looked at Taeyeon again and she was about to cry. I sighed and told her that I didn’t mean to shout at her and I apologized to her. Just when I thought she was going to forgive me, she snapped.

“You never tolde me you had a girlfriend, oppa!” She looked angry and I blinked at her immediate reaction.

‘Was I supposed to tell? Besides you didn’t ask?’  I thought.

“Yah, Taeyeon, Unnie, just leave oppa, alone. His business isn’t yours...” Sooyoung said as she took Taeyeon away from me.

I felt slightly relieved, but I was still a bit frightened. I looked at my precious Minjee and she was worried too.

‘What if Mr. SooMan finds out?!’

~o~o~

 
 I met up with Minjee in an empty practice room, to talk to her. Before I could say something to her, she tackled me in an embrace. I had a mini heart attack, when I stumbled and almost landed my on the floor, but it was replaced with a heart-skipping beat when I felt her warm body against mine.

:Oppa, are you alright? Were you hurt?” She asked. I felt my shirt become wet and realized that my shirt was all soaked up with her tears. I pulled away from her hug to wipe her tears away with my thumb.

“Yah... don’t cry, Jee.” I calmed her by using my nickname for her.

“Yah... pabo.... I was worried.” She sobbed.

“Shh... it’s okay... oppa is fine... Don’t cry...”

“Yunnie...” She uttered her nickname for me. It sounded like sweet music in my ears.

“Dae, Jee-ah?”

“Be more careful, arasso?” She requested and I promised her that I won’t get into fights anymore.




After our sweet moment inside the empty practice room, MInjee and I went back to practice with our fellow trainees

We were all practicing and dancing to a new song and new dance steps when Mr. SooMan’s secretary called for me and asked me to see and talk to Mr. Sooman. She also asked me to bring Jaejoong-hyung, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin along with me. I felt my breathing become uneven as my heart beat rapidly and wildly against my chest. I was definitely nervous and anxious to know why he called for me.

‘Is he going to scold me because I had a fight with Chansong-hyung. Or is he going to suspend me because he found out about my relationship with Minjee?” I thought as I started to feel sick. I felt as if there was this weird big knot inside my stomach. I didn’t feel good. I felt myself grow pale as I thought of more negative things that may happen.

“You called for us, Sir?” I asked, nervously. My sweat went trickling down my neck. When we entered he was scanning a few files. He didn’t even bother to look at us.

“Sit down.” he said as he turned his gaze to us. His eyes showed no expression at all, making me more nervous.

“D-Did I do anything wrong, sir?” I asked while crossing my fingers inside my pocket.

The chairman pushed the files that he was looking at aside and turned all his attention to the five of us. HE raised one of his eyebrows and I gulped in anxiousness.

“This coming December, the five of you will be doing to debut as one group called DONG BANG SHIN KI.”

MY eyes widened in shock and my jaw dropped at what Chairman Lee Sooman told the five of us. I couldn’t believe it. My dream was finally coming true!

“Bwoh?! Did I hear you right, sir? Are we really...” I clarified once more, hoping that everything wasn’t a dream.

“I’ve seen how hard working the five of you are. I think it would be right that the five of you are to debut this year.”

I almost leaped and screamed for joy. I just reminded myself that I am in front of the chairman. No words can express how ecstatic I was and how grateful I was to be chosen to debut.

“Kamsahamnida!” I said as i rose from my seat and bowed. The four did as well and with that, the chairman dismissed us from his office.

We left quietly but, we have only reached a few steps away from his office when the five of us shouted out of joy and hugged one another.

We walked back into our practice room, while smiling from ear to ear.

‘I can’t wait to tell my Minjee-ah’ I thought to myself, excitedly.



A.N. So how was it?  I hope you liked the update. I have to admit I was slightly disappointed when I saw only a few commented. I’ve really worked hard to type the story. I hope you try to give time to send some of your love to me, by giving your reviews and comments.

Anyway...

I still love you all.

~With so much love,
Kei-chan

P.S. Happy Halloween!