Pain...

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 

~*~Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

“So, what is DBSK’s Uknow Yunho doing here at a place like this?” an unfamiliar girl said as she approached the bar tender for an alcoholic drink and sat beside me.  I didn’t bother answering her and continued on drinking whatever was in my glass. It’s not that she isn’t pretty and unlikable. She’s fine if you asked me. It’s just that… I just don’t have a thing for girls like her and no matter what happens… No one else will ever compare to Minjee…

 I finished the drink in spite of its horrible taste. I surprisingly asked the bar tender for another one and drank it in one go. It’s been eight months since Minjee left and I still haven’t forgotten about her. It just wasn’t easy. Up to now, I wonder where she is, how she’s doing and if she found someone who loves her better than I do.

When I fell in love Minjee, I just thought she was the one and nothing could ever change that…

“Isn’t that drink a little too tough for you?” She asks and I just continued drinking.

When Minjee left, I learned how to do these things. Drinking and getting drunk. …

The drink itself… didn’t taste good if you ask me. But the feeling you get, after drinking it made things better for me. When I drink, I forget about that Minjee’s gone. I forget about my sadness. I become happy even just for a while… It was for a short time only, but it was better than being sad all the time because of her.

“It is a girl problem?” She asked and I stopped for a while.

“How can you tell?” I asked her as I put the glass on the table and turned my attention to her.

“Well…  You look too young and innocent to be a drunkard if you ask me…” She said bluntly.

“You know… she’s the one… I just can’t get over her…” I said and tears started to pool in my eyes.
My eyes started to get a little blurry, not just because of the tears, but also because of too much alcohol intake. I wasn’t quite used to drinking… I felt dizzy and yeah… It doesn’t feel so good anymore…

“I hope all guys are like you. I feel sad for you, but I bet we can fix that…” She said as she stood up and grabbed my collar and pulled me for a kiss. Apparently, I was too busy to refuse and push her. She was a girl, but my alcohol tolerance wasn’t good enough and I just felt weak.  I let her kiss me, but of course, I didn’t kiss her back.

For me…. Her kisses were no match for Minjee’s kisses…

No kiss can be as sweet as Minjee’s kisses….

Minjee is the only girl that can make my heart throb like crazy. Minjee is the only girl I could love…

Minjee’s face flashed through my mind as I closed my eyes. I pushed the girl away and muttered a sorry
And stumbled my way out of the bar. As soon as I got out, I dialed any number I could find in my contacts and asked for help.

In just one snap, Jaejoong was there to fetch me with his new car. He helped me inside and lectured me again as if he was my mother. I didn’t get to listen to him that much because I was already drunk and dizzy. I fell asleep on him and before I could even notice…

We were already home.

“Yunho-hyung!” The three gasped as I lost my balance and fell on the floor.

“Yunho-hyung… you’re drunk… again…” Changmin said as he helped me stand up.

“Yunho-hyung, we told you to stop drinking. It’s bad for your health.” Junsu said as he patted my back.

“It just hurts…. I just to… forget that I lost her… even just for a while… It’s hard…. It’s so hard… I just love her so much and I can’t accept the fact that she’s gone… I can’t believe that she left me….” I sobbed as I sat on the couch.

“Hyung…. Even if you get drunk, Minjee isn’t coming back… You have to be strong…” Yoochun said as he gave me a hug and started crying too. Yoochun has always been a cry baby… But he was right… I should be strong. I should stand up and be strong for them… for DBSK and Cassiopeia…

I’m the leader of our group and I should get over this heart break and prioritize my members and career.

“Yunho-ah… We know it’s hard for you right now… But these are part of life. You have to face it…” Jaejoong soon joined the group hug and Changmin and Junsu did as well.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry you guys…. I’ve been a bad leader, neglecting you just because of my love problems. I was selfish and for that I’m sorry…” I sobbed harder and they hugged me tighter instead.

“We’re always here for you, hyung. We’ll go through this together, arasso?”  Junsu comforted, and with that I nodded my head and lose my consciousness.


 



 


A.N. Sad chapters for now… Poor leader-shii… :’(  I’ve been kinda sad too, so forgive me for the bitter chappie. But, don’t worry… I’m just having “Those Moments.”  I also heard that Yunnie cried at the Tokyo dome…. Awww… After  8 years, he finally did.
I hope he stays strong… I mean, it’s okay to cry… It’s better than keeping things to yourself.

Oh, by the way... Vote for Yunho!


http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/allkpop-fan-tournament-best-male-dancer-finals

Rain is winning... :(
Not that I don't like Rain. In fact, I love him too and I think he's a cool dancer. I hate the fact that I have to chose between him and Yunho...
But, of course, my ultimate bias is my priority... So despite the fact that Rain's got good moves, my bet is always with Yunho LOL :3
 

Well, until my next update!

With love,
~Kei-chan <3