Truth

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrpYmJKQcoI&context=C4a7aa2eADvjVQa1PpcFN0RKuLWQv7AC0DvlZdWth2YO0Xs9Jqjsw=

 



 

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

It was 8 am when I manage to get a train to Gwangju. I was going back to my home town and I will tell my parents about what happened. I felt nervous, for I know very well that they will get mad at me. Considering that they trusted me and believe that I will be responsible with myself. I was nervous and I felt guilty at the fact that I’ll disappoint them. But the thing that made me even lonelier than ever was the fact that I left Yunho-oppa and never told him anything. I hurt him.  He loved me so much and he was a good person.  But I left him. I left him because I was weak. I left him to save his career but still… The fact that he’ll hate me and he’ll get his heart wounded because I lied to him makes me feel like I’m the most horrible person on earth. I was a bad woman. I deprived him from seeing his child and I deprived my child from having a father. It was truly sad to think that they’ll be growing apart. It wasn’t only me and Yunho-oppa who are suffering. It was also the child inside of me and to think that this child was pure and innocent….

Tears fell from my eyes.

‘Mianheyo…..’

I cried myself to sleep that time and in a few hours, I got to Gwangju . I woke up to the sound of the train stopping. I immediately got my things and I squeezed myself to the crowd of people getting out of the train. I took a cab to our residence and crossed my fingers during the whole ride, hoping for luck. I knew it was impossible for my parents to not be disappointed with me, but it wasn’t wrong to try. I got myself ready for anything that they will say. Anyway, it was normal for them to get mad. They are my parents and they expected more from me….

I was closed to my house when I received a call from Ara. I picked it up, because knowing her, she must be worried.

“Hello?” I answered with a hoarse voice.

“Minjee-ah…. How are you?” She asked and there was a hint of sadness in her tone. Her voice cracked as if she just cried. “Where are you now? Are you eating well? Are you alright?”

“I’m fine, Ara. I’ve reached Gwangju now and I’m heading back home to my parents. So, don’t worry about me…” I assured her.

“I’m glad you’re okay. How’s the baby? I hope you don’t cry a lot in spite of what happened. It will be bad for your health…” She reminded.

“The baby’s fine, but I’m sure he’s missing his appa…. Just like... how I miss him now…” I told her and I began to sob. “How’s Yunho-oppa? Is he… Is her alright?”

She was silent for a while, but it didn’t take her long to talk.

“Minjee-ah….” She sighed, listening to her tone; I could tell that it wasn’t good news for me. “He found out that you left and he isn’t taking it so well…..”

I felt my heart broke at what she said. I sobbed harder as I felt so horrible. I hurt my Yunho-oppa…. my sweet, loving Yunho-oppa….

“Minjee…. I know it is hard for you to ask… but please be strong… for yourself and for the child… I know that it’s hard right now… But, these challenges that are part of life. Be strong as you handle them. I believe that things will be better soon. Just remember that Yuri, Sooyoung and I will be here for you always and don’t hesitate to ask help from us when you need help.”

I smiled at how caring she was and that somehow made me feel a bit better.

“Thank you. You’re a great friend. I’ll keep that in mind. Well, I have to go. I’m glad you called. I’ll try to call you sometime…”

With that I hung up and the cab stopped in front of our gate. I paid the chauffer and got my things as I got out of the cab.

I went at our front door to ring the doorbell. I hesitated at first, but I knew I had to face my parents. So I nervously rang the doorbell and in less than ten seconds my mom was there, opening the door and gasping as she was so surprised to see me.

“Minjee-ah…. You didn’t tell me you were coming home…” She said with a smile on her face. She opened the door to let me inside. She helped me with my things as we entered.

I found my dad sitting on a couch watching T.V.  He seemed turned his attention to me and his eyes widened in shock.

“Minjee… You’re home! You didn’t tell me!!!! Aish… you should’ve told me and your mother so we could’ve prepared something for you.”

“Dad… You didn’t have to prepare something for me. Besides, aren’t you guys happy that I’m home?” I asked and my mom gave me a hug.

“Of course we’re happy that your home! We just thought you were busy, training. So how’s your life in Seoul. I heard Yunho already debuted with a group. Is he taking care of you?” my mom asked and I couldn’t help but become sad at her statement.

 “Eomma… about that… I have to tell you and appa something. I hope you won’t hate me. But I wouldn’t blame you if you’d be disappointed with me.” I told them as I sobbed.

I didn’t want to hurt my parents, but I knew it was better than lying to them.

“Sweet heart, sit down first and tell us what happened.” My mom said as she my hair lovingly.

I sat down in between my mom and dad.

They held my hand and I had the courage to tell them.

“Eomma… Appa… I’m pregnant with Yunho’s Child and this is the reason why I got kicked out from SMent. I know you’re disappointed and you have the entire right o get mad at me. I’m really sorry I failed you. I’m really sorry I wasn’t responsible with my actions. I hope you will forgive me. Because I need you right now. I feel so sad and horrible and I don’t know what to do. So please…”

My parents just cried with me and gave me a hug. They didn’t shout at me but they just held me close to their arms.

“I would lie, if I’d tell you I’m not, disappointed, dear. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t love you anymore. Be strong sweetheart. Be strong for the child, for us and for yourself.” My dad said.

“Sweetie, I’m truly sad about what happened. I’m sad at the fact that you were irresponsible, but we were to blame too. We should’ve watched over you. We know you need us.  We’re always here for you. Right now all I want you to do is to love the child and be a good mother to him. Take care of yourself and don’t over think things, arasso?” She reminded me as she my hair and wiped my tears. I nodded with a sad smile and hugged her and dad.

“What happened to Yunho by the way… Sweetie… did he dump you, when he found out?” My dad questioned and there was a hint of anger in his tone.

“Appa… Yunho is a good person. He wouldn’t do that. He doesn’t know a thing about it. I didn’t tell him. All he knows is that I left Seoul and dropped out of SMent…” I said, clarifying things. My dad nodded in reply. I was relieved when he didn’t protest and got mad at Yunho.

“Sweetie… Don’t you think Yunho has the right to know? I believe too that he is a responsible man. That was the reason I entrusted you to him…”

“Appa… I can’t tell him if he finds out… Mr. Sooman will ruin his career and I don’t want that to happen. Yunho-oppa is a good person. He worked hard for that career and I don’t want to ruin his life…”

“What about yours?!” My dad snapped, in a frustrated manner and my mom held him back.

“Yeobo, I think we should let her rest. Let’s just talk about this, at the right time. Minjee has gone through so much… Let’s not pressure her… It’s bad for her health and for our soon to be grandchild’s health.”

My dad sighed and agreed.

“Take a shower and get some good sleep. We’ll settle things at the right time…” Dad said and I obeyed.

 



 


A.N. Okay… So… Minjee’s parents finally know. I’m sorry for the boring chapter… LOL… Anyway, I hope you liked it and I’m sorry for the sad chappies…

Well…  Moonbin’s characters coming soon. I haven’t decided yet when he’ll come out but I guarantee that it’s soon.

Well… Until my next update!

With love,
Kei-chan <3