Trouble Maker....

"Hello... Daddy?!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfbK14E1YHs&feature=youtu.be



~*~ Your P.O.V.~*~

Three months have passed and my healthy baby boy is all grown up for Christening. I smiled contentedly as I looked at his all dressed up self. He looked extremely handsome in the white clothes.

“Aigoo~ My baby is so gyeopta~” I said as I lightly pinched his soft smooth cheeks. He giggled as I kissed his forehead and ticked his tummy. “Eomma is so excited to welcome you to the Christian world. Is my Moonbin also excited?”

He giggled cutely in response and I lifted him to my arms.

“I thought so... “ I said as I smiled at him and kissed his cheeks.

After I had finished checking if I had all the things Moonbin needed for about multiple times, my family and I decided to leave the house for Moonbin’s christening. As soon as we entered the church the all our relatives and friends stared and adored my cute. They carried and played with him. I smiled at how sweet they are. I felt relieved at how much they all love and adore him. By then I was certain, that Moonbin will feel that he is loved.

I looked at the the big crucifix in front of me and smiled as I thought, ‘Thank you, Lord for taking care of Moonbin and me....’

 


Six years later...

It took me only about a month to rest and after that; I was already walking along the streets of Gwangju, looking for a decent job to earn money for Moonbin’s needs. It was hard but I was able to find one. The pay wasn’t very high, but it was good enough to pay for all of my and Moonbin’s needs. I got a job as a waitress in the morning at a small cafe near commercial areas, so we have lots of customers and at night, I got another shift at some bar nearby were I sing with a band. It was hard being a single mother, but after six years, I finally got used to it. Anyway, the reward is greater than the hard work. Moonbin’s hugs, smile, and kisses are the priceless rewards I get and I could never want any more than that. Just seeing him growing up to be a fine young man is already enough for me...

“Choi Minjee, Oreo Cheesecake and strawberry parfait for table number seven! “
 

I flinched as I heard my boss’s voice raise at me.

“Dae?”  I asked as I looked at him with widened eyes.

“Oreo Cheesecake and strawberry parfait for table number seven...”He repeated. “You’re not usually like this... Are you alright?” he asked in a rather concerned manner.

“I’m fine, Sir. I was just... well... day dreaming...” I replied sheepishly as in scratched the back of my head.

“Aish... well if that’s the case, just bring this order to table number seven. The customer looks really cranky over there...” He chuckled as he handed me the tray. “Seems like you won’t be getting any tip....”

I smiled and got the tray from my boss to give it to the customer.

“Here’s your strawberry parfait and and Oreo cheesecake, Ma’am...”  I said with a smile. “I’m sorry if it took quite long...”

The woman just nodded in reply and I left. As I was about to go to the counter to take another order, my cellphone rang and vibrated violently in my pocket.

“Yobeuseyo?” I said as I answered the call from an unknown number.

“Is this Choi Moonbin’s mother?” The caller asked and I felt my heart beat fast in nervousness when I was asked the question for some reason.

when I was asked the question for some reason.

“Y-yes... Who’s this? Did something happened to my son?” I asked nervously.
 

“This is Moonbin’s class adviser. I called to inform you that he has been sent to the principal’s office.” She answered in a soft concerned tone.

“Did he get into trouble? What did he do?” I asked in panicked as I placed the tray on the counter and took off my apron.

“He beat up a fifth grader...” The teacher responded and my eyes widened in shock.

“Beat up a fifth grader?! Chincha???  How can he beat up a fifth grader? He’s only five!!!” I gasped, not believing what the teacher was telling me. Everything was so hard to process. That I’ve begun to experience head ache.

“I don’t really know all the details, ma’am. All I know is that your son needs you here right now...”

With that she hung up and so did I. I rushed to my boss to tell him that I had to leave early.

“I’m sorry, sir, But I really have to go... My Kid got into trouble in school. I’m really sorry about the inconvenience.” I said apologetically,

“Minjee, I’m a parent too. I understand. You may leave now... Don’t worry. Things will be alright...’

“Thank you so much, Sir! “ I told him before  I took off to go to Moonbins school and find out what the hell happened.

‘Aish.... Moonbin-ah... What did you do?’  I thought to myself as I enetered the principal’s office to see my boy sitting at a small chair and another boy sitting at the opposite side with his parents who don’t look really happy with what happened. I looked at the boy whom  I assumed was the fifth grader that Moonbin’s class adviser was talking about.

“Good afternoon, I’m Moonbin’s mom and  well... his adviser called me to tell me that he got into trouble.” I said in a calm tone as I sat down beside Moonbin.


“Well, Ma’am as you can see, your son here beat up his fellow student...”  I looked at the kid and I felt bad when I saw the bruises on his face and the big black eye on his left eye.

“I... I know that but how... why....” I asked as I looked at my little boy, whom I know wouldn’t do such a thing, unless in circumstances when he needed too.


“Well why don’t you asked your kid then?! Or ask yourself if you raised him properly!” the child’s mother snapped and that moment I felt like strangling her. No one tells me how I should raise my child. I know my son better than anyone!

“Baby, is that true? Did you really beat up that boy?” I looked at him as I asked in a calm manner.

“It wasn’t my fault. He started it...” Moonbin muttered as he looked at the ground and frowned.

“Moonbin, you’re not supposed to do that!” I told him.

“But, Eomma!!!” He protested.

“Youngman, you know that it’s not right to fight with kids in school. And don’t you raise your voice at me!” I scolded him.

‘You don’t understand-“

“Of course I don’t understand! I don’t understand why you did that when all long I’ve been always telling you that it’s wrong to fight in school!”

“But-“

“No buts, Choi Moonbin, apologize to him right now!” I said in authority.

“No!” He said stubbornly as he crossed his arms above his chest.

“Choi Moonbin!”

“No! I did what I had to do! I’m not apologizing to that ... that creep!” Moonbin snapped and I immediately covered his mouth.

“I’m so sorry... I promise to talk to him at home.” I apologized as I bowed.

With that I took him home. We are going to have a long talk...



A.N. Looks like Moonbinnie is in trouble! I wonder what happened. LOL It’s our sembreak! Whee~ So I guess you’ll all be seeing more updates from me.

Sorry for keeping you waiting for long!

With love,
Kei-chan <3