Lies, Truth and Heart Ache

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWj_kP9824I&feature=relmfu
 




~*~ Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

My eyes fluttered open as I felt the sun’s rays shine on me and hit my skin. I looked over to my side, ready to greet my baby Minjee, good morning, only to find her missing. I stood up and dragged myself downstairs, expecting to find her cooking breakfast in the kitchen only to find an empty kitchen with no breakfast and no Minjee…

I let out a discontented sigh as I felt the emptiness and loneliness engulf me. It was a childish, unusual feeling and I know it is a bit unreasonable to feel like that, especially when I spend most of my time with her. It was wrong to miss her that way, but I was used to seeing her preparing breakfast in the kitchen when I wake up. That’s what she does when she’s staying with me. And she never leaves without saying goodbye.  I couldn’t help but feel a bit upset about it. I just wasn’t like her at all.

I tried to shove the thoughts away. I was just over reacting.

‘Maybe she’s just busy…’  I concluded, thinking positively. Life of a trainee is hard and Minjee’s determined to reach her dream. I should understand her. I’m sure she didn’t mean it…

But still… I had this weird feeling inside me. It was as if I was afraid that she might go away and leave me. I was nervous for some reason…. It was, frustrating especially when I don’t know why I was feeling that way. Minjee wouldn’t do that… She loves me…

I shook my head, shrugging the negative thoughts of my mind. I decided to get ready for work, instead of over thinking about things. It’s going to be a long day for me and the rest of DBSK and I should be prepared for another busy day at work.


 


 



I headed to SM building to start my day at work and meet my members there as well. We were supposed to be recording songs for our album at exact 10:00 am. I glanced at my watch and the time was 9:30. I’ve still got time to visit Minjee at training and my other friends as well.

I went into their studio to visit them.

I flinched as I felt a felt a weird aura surrounding the studio. Their eyes were on me. – All of them, but their stare was different. It was as if they know something that I didn’t .  It felt weird on my part. It wa awkward and … creepy somehow.

It made me conscious. It was awkward.

‘Did I do something wrong?’ I thought as I tried to process the looks on their faces.

I decided to push the thought away and just focus my attention at Minjee. I saw Yuri, Ara  with their usual group. They were all busy talking about something and it seems like they were taking a short break. I decided to approach them. But since they were all busy, they didn’t seem to notice me.

“Yunho-oppa’s here…  I think he’s looking for Minjee…”  I overheard one of them say.

“Should we tell him?”

“But that would totally hurt Yunho-oppa….”

“He’ll know sooner or later anyway…”

I raise an eyebrow at them.  Why were they talking about me anyway? How come I don’t know anything about what’s happening?

“What will I know sooner or later? What’s going to hurt me?” I asked them and they all turned their attention to me and gasped in shock.

“Yunho… Yunho-oppa… Erm… Hi there! We were just talking about you … eh hehe….” Hyoyeon  said and there was a hint of nervousness in her tone.

“I know that. And why?” I asked as I raised an eyebrow at her and crossed my arms over my chest, demanding an answer.

“Well you see… we were talking about you because you were really great in your debut!” SeoHyun reasoned out, playing with her fingers and avoiding my gaze. I could tell just by looking at her that she wasn’t telling the truth…

“And why would I be hurt?” I asked, testing her.

“Well… I uhhh…” She stuttered, nervously. Knowing her, Seohyun is the bad liar among there group and I could get answers from her in a snap.

“It’s because… Sooyoungie said that she thinks Jaejoong-oppa sings better than Yunho-oppa…” Tiffany bursted and my eyes widened.

“Bwoh?!’ I asked in shock. But then again, I know very well that Jaejoong sings better than me. So I’m not really hurt.

“Wait- I didn’t!” Sooyoung protested and Tiffany hit her with an elbow, causing her to yelp. “Ouch… Well… I uh…. I mean… yeah… in my opinion, Jaejoong –oppa sings better that you, Yunho-oppa.”

I could tell, that wasn’t the truth about everything.  The girls were hiding something from me and they really at telling lies.

“And then?” I questioned. “Look, girls, just quit it already. I know you’re hiding something from me. Just spill the beans. I won’t get mad. I want to know the truth.  Please, I can’t move in a place where  a lot of people are lying to me…”

“But we’re not-“ Hyoyeon turned to protest, but she was cut-off by Yuri.

“Let’s just stop this… He’ll know anyway. Let’s just tell him the truth.” Yuri said as she stepped forward.
Ara tried to hold her back, but Yuri shrugged off her hold. Ara had a guilty expression on her face as she looked at me. I started to feel that there’s something bad that’s happening. My heart beat faster in my chest as I felt so nervous and as my mind started to think of negative things.

“Oppa, we care about you a lot and we don’t want to hurt you, but you have to know that, Minjee dropped out as a trainee…” Yuri said and it took awhile for me to process the information. It was as though my world stopped at that moment. Questions soon entered my mind.  Why did she leave? Where is she? Will I ever see her again?

“But why?” I asked as tears threatened to fall from my eyes. “My… my Minjee won’t do that. She loves me. No… you guys are kidding me right? This is all a joke… haha… you dongsaeng of mine are really evil. But I’m not falling for that… haha…”

I laughed nervously as I denied the fact and anticipated their fail, I expected them to give up and tell me that everything was a joke, to make fun of me and get me, good time.  I waited for them to laugh but they just bowed their head and stared at the ground, refusing to look at me in the eye, avoiding my gaze.

“That’s the truth, oppa…” Ara said. “We’re really sorry...”

I looked at her and there were tears in her eyes.

“No… I have to speak to Lee Sooman-shii. I’m sure he knows something…” I said and my feet , as if having a life of their own, dragged me outside the studio, all the way to Chairman Lee Sooman’s office.

“Yunho-shii,  how may I help you?” Mr. Sooman’s secretary asked with a smile.

“I need to see  Lee Sooman-shii…” I told her and her expression changed.

“I’m sorry sir, but you have to make an appointment with him. We all know that Sooman-shii is a busy man.”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t take no for an answer. I need to speak to him. It’s urgent…” I protested, stubbornly as I pushed through her and entered the office to find the chairman busy, signing some papers and scanning some of the trainee’s files.

“Yunho-ah… what brings you here?” He asked, turning his attention to me.

“What happened to Minjee?” I asked him.  “Did she really leave?”

“She left, Yunho and why does this concern you?” He asked and I felt my sweat trickle down my skin as he stood up from his seat and approach me. “Do you have something with Minjee?”

“I…” I felt my throat dry up and I just couldn’t talk.

“Did it ever occur to you…. That maybe she didn’t love you anymore?” He asked.

“How did you…” I hesistated to ask.

“It’s not surprising for two trainees to fall in love. So, it wasn’t that hard to notice… She’s just a girl Yunho-ah. Just deal with it.  If I were you, I’d focus on my career instead of wasting my time on a girl like her….”

“She’s not like that, Sir.” I told him. I knew Minjee wasn’t like that. She loves me….

“Really then why would she leave?” 

“She did she leave?”  He questioned.

“She…. She didn’t leave…  She won’t do that…” I protested as I felt my heart ache in my chest.

“See for yourself then….”  He said with a confident look on his face. “Now if you’ll excuse me. I have a lot of things to do…”

With that, I ran to look for Minjee. I rushed to her locker to see if her things were there, but they were gone.  I dialed her number and called her, but I couldn’t reach her…

With that I’ve come to realize that she finally left me…. But why?

With a confused, hurting heart…. I fell on my knees and tears fell from my eyes… I felt so weak right then and there. I didn’t know what to do. I was so hurt that my mind wasn’t functioning very well anymore… I cried and cried as I sat on the cold floor and never bothered to stand up until my members found me and comforted me with a warm hug…

‘Minjee-ah…. Waeyo…. I thought you loved me….’

 


 


 


A.N. Sorry for not updating this… The chapter was just too sad to write… Poor Yunho-oppa….  But don’t worry….  Everything’s gonna be alright… I hope… *Evil Laughs*

You’ll see in latter chapters…

Well… I’m back for the summer… So, I guarantee faster updates from now on…

I hope you like the chappie and I hope you  send comments because comments are loved <3

With love,

Kei-chan