Heart-breaking...

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~


I went home with a heavy heart. Sure, Seunghyun-shii lessened the sadness for a bit, but Yunho’s words hurt me so much. His cold stare still pierces right through me. The pain was unbearable and Yunho’s still irreplaceable even after what happened.

Love is a strange thing…

It makes me wonder why even if it hurts to love, one would still chose to do so. It makes me wonder why someone would go far for one person even if it hurts so much to do so…
 

Why do I keep on loving him even when it hurts?

Everything about Yunho draws me in and at the same time cuts me deeply.

His stare pierces right through me…

His voice is like a sad song on replay inside my head…

His kiss still lingers on my lips. His lips tasted so bitter-sweet…

It was complicated to be with Yunho. It hurt and at the same time felt wonderful to be with him…
All the thinking made my head hurt…

Why did I have to love Yunho so much?

“Eomma, I heard you were with Yunho-shii in the show. How was it?” Moonbin asked excitedly as he sat next to me on the couch.

The girls glanced awkwardly at me and I avoided their gaze. I kept my eyes on my cup of tea.

“It was okay…” I answered in a lifeless tone.
 

“Okay? Eomma… tell me more about what happened. Did you talk to him?” He asked jumping excitedly as he looked at me with his eyes that are so identical to Yunho’s.

I settled my cup of tea on the coffee table. The warmth of the cup leaves my fingers as the part from it.

“We didn’t talk too much. Yunho-shii is a very busy man.” I lied as I shrugged the thoughts about my encounter with Yunho awhile ago.

“Omo… Will you get to talk to him some other day?” Moonbin pleaded, pouting cutely at me.

“I’ll see what I can do…” I simple answered.
 

“Please, Eomma? Can you promise?” he stubbornly provoked.

I love Moonbin. I love him very much. He’s everything to me and at that moment guilt was already eating my heart. I knew that he was feeling it. He feels safe around Yunho. He feels his father’s blood running through his veins.  It makes me afraid for an unknown reason to have him get to know his father even more. I didn’t want him to get hurt once he finds out that I’ve been lying to him…

I didn’t want him to hate me…

It was wrong to deprive him from seeing his father. Yunho is a part of his identity…

I was pressured. I didn’t know what to do. It was hard on my part. I’ve lived a life full of secrets….

Tears fell from my eyes…. I couldn’t hold it any longer….

A lot of things happened that day…

It was all too much for me.

“Yah! I have no time for your questions! I’m tired, okay?! Go to your room!” I yelled and he looked at me with astonished eyes. Tears fell from his almond-shaped eyes, a sight, heart-breaking for a mother to see. I just yelled at my son. I broke his heart.

“I’m sorry, eomma…” He wept and ran away until he made it to his room. He closed the door behind him and I was left astounded. My feet were glued to the floor…

“Unnie… You shouldn’t have done that…” Suzy gasped, dumbfounded by my actions.

I fell on my knee and cried my heart out.

“I… hurt him… I shouldn’t have yelled at him…” I sobbed.

 


 



A.N.Omoooo~~~ My 30th chapter for this fanfic! I'm so happy!!!! Anyway, I hope you liked my 30th update despite the fact that it's sad... TT.TT

Well, See ya on my next update!

~With love,
Kei-chan <3