Hurt

"Hello... Daddy?!"

~*~ Your P.O.V.~*~

I left my purse at the dressing room. So, I decided to retrieve it. I was walking down the hallways of SBS Building when I felt a strong grasp on my wrist.

“Choi Minjee… Can we talk?”

The voice sounded so familiar to me, that deep and gentle voice that I’ve always longed to hear. Without even looking, I could tell who it was. I knew that voice… I knew it so well.

I sighed, trying so hard to catch my breath as my heart continued beating fast. That warm hand that perfectly fits mine. That gentle voice coming from those lips of his…

It was a shame that I had to let him go. It hurts to hear him say my name. It hurts to have him holding my hand, when I knew he isn’t mine anymore…

“Yunho… What do you want?” I asked him coldly, or at least I tried. With my heart beating loudly against my chest, it sounded more like a nervous squeak to me…

He didn’t answer me; instead he pulled me to a near room. I gasped at his tight grasp and sudden action. He closed the door behind him and pinned me to the nearest wall. He looked into my eyes and I could clearly see that he’s hurting. His eyes were so beautiful yet painful to look at. I couldn’t bear to look at them…

“Don’t you have anything to say to me? That’s it. You leave without an explanation and after five years you come back?” He asked. “Didn’t I mean to you at all?”

His words seemed to have stabbed my heart like a blade. He was right. I hurt him when I left and I hurt him more when I came back. It must have been so hard for him especially when he doesn’t know anything.

“Yunho… I…” I look into his eyes and tears rolled down his cheeks.

“Do my feelings even matter to you?” He asked and I bit my lip. I couldn’t think of anything else to say. My mouth went dry as I watched his tears fell from his gorgeous eyes.

I wanted to hug him and tell him how much I love him. But a lot of things were holding me back.  Some thoughts about the past seem to come back to me. Something was holding me back. I was afraid.

 

“People change as time pass by Yunho…” I said as I tried to push him away. He grabbed my hands and pressed them against the wall as he leaned forward to press his lips against mine.

My eyes widened in shock as his soft lips brushed against mine aggressively. I yelped as I felt his arms wrap around my waist, embracing me tightly.

The kiss was so intense that I felt like I forgot how to breathe.

‘Since when did Yunho become so bold forward?!’ I scream inside my head as I felt his lips travel to my jaw line then down to my neck.

I tried so hard not to give in to him. It was wrong…

But his touches seem to make me weak…

“Tell me… Is Moonbin’s dad better than me?” He whispered in my ear in a cold tone. My eyes shot wide open at what he said. Tears fell from my eyes. “What did he do to get you so easily… hmmm? How did he change you? Or better yet… how much did he pay for you?”

With that, I pushed him away. I sobbed as I hit him on the chest.

“You don’t know what I had to go through…” I told him, crying my heart out as I struggled to turn the door knob. I ran away as fast as I can. I couldn’t care anymore where my feet would lead me. That moment all I could think about is how cold he has grown…

 

“What did he do to get you so easily… hmmm? How did he change you? Or better yet… how much did he pay for you?”
 



A.N. Aww… Yunnie made Minjee cry… TT.TT  Sorry for the late update. I went on a trip with my parents for about two days and after that, we went to pass some requirements for college…

I was really busy… So I’m sorry for keeping you waiting…

Well… I would like to thank everyone! I’ve now reached 292 total subscribers!

Kamsahamnida!

Until my next update~

With love,
~Kei-chan <3