Scandal

"Hello... Daddy?!"

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

Seunghyun gave me a sincere yet sad smile as he gently placed a sleeping Moonbin in my arms. I felt my heart ache for him as I looked into his sad eyes.

“Seunghyun… I’m really sorry…” I apologized, not being able to bear the guilt I felt for hurting a good man and a great friend. But I figured it was the best for both of us and for Moonbin as well. I had not time for dating others. I’m a single mom. I had a growing kid to raise and a career. I figured, I should set my priorities right and focus. Moreover I didn’t want to be selfish. Seunghyun deserved better…

“It’s okay…” He said. “I’m okay…”

“I hope this doesn’t change anything between us… “ I practically begged as I looked him in the eye. He patted my  shoulder and smiled.

“Sure… “ He responded with a smile before he left.

I watched him drive and disappear into a distance before I went inside the house and carried Moonbin to his room. I gave moonbin a spongebath and got him changed into his pajamas. I gave him a goodnight kiss and went to my room to get some rest.



The next day I woke up to get some coffee. In a few minutes I would have to wake up the girls for rehearsals later and Moonbin for his classes. As I waited for the water to heat, I prepared some of my things and cleaned the house. Afterwards, I went outside to check the mail. I was shocked to see a brown envelope in our mailbox. It was addressed to me, but it had no name of the person who sent it. I decided to open it out of curiosity.

I took out what’s inside of it and had the shock of my life. I gasped and tried to hold the tears as I looked at what was inside the envelope.

The envelope contained stolen pictures of Yunho kissing a girl and they seemed to be in a bar. I knew I had no right to feel hurt or as though I have been cheated on by a husband for Yunho and I aren’t together anymore. We only had a son, whom he met but doesn’t know is his. We aren’t married. So I had not right to get mad at him. In the first place, I was the one who left him. But it just hurt so bad…
 




~*~ Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

I took down a few gulps of water from my jug as I sat down on the floor of SM Entertainment’s dance studio. It had been a tiring day at practice and I’m totally beat. The guys and I decided to take a short break since we’ve been dancing for hours, in preparation for our upcoming promotions and performances.

I stared into a blank space as I thought about Minjee and Moonbin, as I thought about how protective I feel over them.  I remember the encounter I had with Minjee at the family day. I realize how I still do love her even if she left me. And Moonbin, I figured that he just seems close to my heart for some reason.

Maybe I don’t care if Minjee’s a single mom and has a child. Maybe I could love them both. I just… I still do love her.

I snap out of my thoughts when Junsu called out,“Yah! Hyung look at this!”

 
I turned my attention to him and noticed that he kept his eyes on his phone. I went near him and looked at what seemed to be an article he had been reading.

I struck me when I realized, upon reading that the article was about me. It contained stolen shots of me and a girl kissing in a bar.

Junsu gave me a worried look. He read out a few comments coming from netizens and fans. They weren’t so good. I felt so stressed out as I thought about who the girl is. I couldn’t remember kissing anyone and as far as I know, I haven’t been too drunk to get into some trouble. Everything was vague and unclear. The guys tried to look for pictures where the girl is recognizable but it was no use…



A.N. Sorry about the late update… To tell you guys honestly, I’ve lost inspiration to continuing most of my fics. I don’t know why. I guess we all go through that phase…

I’ve been trying real hard to fight writer’s block. But I just couldn’t get the ideas together. I’m  sorry if I’ve become a lousy author and I’m really sorry if I’m boring you to death…

I’ll try as hard as I can to continue this story and keep my passion…

I’m really sorry for making you wait long…

Please bear with me… I’ve lost a lot of subscribers in my fics, despite the fact that I’ve updated them. No body’s sending comments anymore and it’s kind of bringing me down…

If ever I keep you waiting for updates here, you can guys read something else that my dongsaeng, Eia  and I are writing together. It’s a TVXQXOriginal Characters fanfic, called “Defying the Odds” Here’s the link to it.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438797/defying-the-odds-changmin-tohoshinki-tvxq-yunho-originalcharacter-changminandoc-yunhoandoc


We regularly update it. It’s easier since there’s the two of us sorting the ideas out together… So until I update some of my Yunho fics, keep yourselves entertained by reading our fic…

With Love,
~Kei-chan <3