Sudden Confession

"Hello... Daddy?!"

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

The show turned to be okay. I focused my attention on the other artists and on the hosts, before I knew it the show was already finished. Yuri and I went to grab some coffee while the others went somewhere else. I promised the girls that I’d call them once I’m done with my bonding time with Yuri and they agreed. They decided to leave me alone with my old bestie.

“I missed this. Omo and I’m so happy to have coffee with Miss A’s M-Jay!” Yuri giggled excitedly.

“It’s an honor to have coffee with SNSD’s Kwon Yuri.” I joked, before taking a bite out of my oreo cheesecake.

“It’s kinda sad that Ara’s not here. She’s pretty busy, nowadays.” Yuri sighed. We took pictures and uploaded it in instagram. Aish my friends are such selfie-addicts. In just a minute, Ara already mentioned Yuri in her tweets.

@FloAra211: Not fair! I should be there too. >.<

Yuri and I could only laugh at her cuteness. She’s already jealous. For a moment I thought about telling Yuri what Taeyeon did in the washroom a while ago, but I knew telling her could make her worried. Taeyeon is Yuri’s leader. This could affect her relationship with her and I don’t want to be the cause of that. I decided to keep it to myself. I didn’t want to trouble her and Ara. After all, they have already done so much for me and they have been really busy. I don’t want to stress them out.

“How’s Moonbin? I can’t wait to see him again.” Yuri asked all of a sudden, making me snap out of my thoughts.

“Well, he’s growing up well. There are times that he could be stubborn, but that’s just how kids are. He’s very sweet and understanding. He’s growing up really fast and I wish he wouldn’t. I bet someday when he’s all grown up, a lot of young ladies will chase after him.” I answered and Yuri giggled.

“Aigoo~ You’ve grown so much all these years. Truly having Moonbin has transformed you to be very over protective. Aish… But that’s very good you know, your motherly aura makes you more beautiful, Minjee-ah.” She complimented and I blushed. Aish… Kwon Yuri of SNSD is telling me that I’m pretty when in fact she looks like a total goddess walking on Earth.

“Now let’s talk about you…. How are you doing?” I asked. We have a lot of catching up to do.

“Well, I’m doing great and Siwon asked me out on a date. But it’s a secret, okay? We don’t want E.L.F.s and SONEs to be all crazy you know… We plan to reveal it to the public someday…” She told me.

“Well that’s great. I’m glad you’re going out with a great guy.” I said.

After a few minutes of talking, Yuri and I had to go. I wished to talk to her some more, but we were both very busy as artists. I left the coffee shop when I received a call. I was expecting to one of my members’ name on the screen, but I was surprised to see ‘Choi Seunghyun (T.O.P)’ on the screen. I was really shocked. It’s not every day that you get a call from Big Bang’s T.O.P. A lot of girls would kill for my situation right now. Even if I’ve been an artist for a few months now, there are still a lot of things about it that I still just can’t believe.

“Hello?” I squeaked nervously as I answered the phone. I felt my cheeks heat up at the sound of his voice.

“Hi there, Minjee-ah. Wassup?” He asked. Gosh, his voice is so deep. It sent chills to my spine.

“Well, I just drank coffee with a friend today. I’m about to meet up with the girls and go fetch Moonbin at school.” I replied.

 

“I was thinking about hanging out with you today…” He answered which made me blush. It was kinda hard for me to process. Woah… TOP hanging out with me? That’s kinda awesome…

“Well, I suppose it’s okay. But I have to fetch Moonbin.” I said.

“Well then we could fetch Moonbin together.” He suggested. “Let’s go grab some icecream or something.”

“Aish… Aren’t you supposed to be with the other members of Big Bang?” I asked, suspiciously. I mean, why would T.O.P want to spend the day with me?  It was pretty surprising. Like I said, days like this don’t always come.

“We’ve got nothing to do today. It’s pretty boring” He chuckled. His laugh sounded like music in my ears. Just like Yunho-oppa’s when he laughs. Although, T.O.P’s voice is deeper than Yunho and Yunho’s voice is more calm and well… I prefer Yunho’s voice of course, since I do love him, but they do have stuff in common. T.O.P kind of sometimes reminds me of Yunho-oppa and that is one of the reasons why I’m kind of drawn to him…

“So I’m your source of entertainment… Aish … You…” I concluded and he laughed.

“Well, I just want to spend time with a good friend. Is that so bad?” He asked and I gave in.

“Alright… Fine… I’ll just call the girls and tell them. They might be wondering where I am right now…” I said. “I’ll wait for you here at the coffee shop in front of KBS building.”

“Arasso… I’ll be there in a few minutes.” With that, we both hung up. I called Fei in an instant afterwards since she’s kind of like the second leader in Miss A. She’s the most mature among us to be honest and I knew I could count on her in taking care of the girls.

“Mommy leader,wassup?” She answered.

“Hi there Fei. I came to call you that, something came up. So, you guys can go home without me…” I said.

“Oh, okay… Are you gonna go date with Yunho-oppa?” She asked excitedly and I heard the girls squealing over the phone.

“Aish… I’m just meeting another friend okay?” I answered defensively.

“Arasso… Have fun then! The girls and I will go shopping for a while! See ya at home, mommy leader!”

With that we both hung up. I waited for T.O.P in front of the coffee shop and in a few minutes he came to fetch me in his car. We went to Moonbin’s school to fetch him. Moonbin was pretty surprised to ride in T.O.P’s car. T.O.P. on the other hand, seemed very fond of my little Moonbin.

“Eomma, where are Miss A aunties?” He asked curiously and I smiled. Moonbin’s pretty close to the rest of Miss A and he’s gotten used to seeing them when I fetch him from school.

“T.O.P-shii asked me to hang-out with him today so your aunties went to go shopping and T.O.P-shii volunteered to go with me to fetch you.” I replied.

“Ohhh… Arasso…” Moonbin said as he nodded his head. He sat on the back and put on his seatbelt.

“How was school today, kiddo did you have fun?” T.O.P. asked, starting a topic with my little boy. I was pretty impressed at how nice he is to kids, just like how Yunho-oppa is…

“It was fun! I always like going to school… The teacher gave me a star again…” Moonbin exclaimed happily. I smiled at how intelligent and polite he is. Clearly, I am happy to have him for a child.

“Keep that up. Your Eomma’s working really hard for you. Always make her proud arasso?” T.O.P. said which made my heart skip a bit.

“Dae… That’s why I want to get good grades… So I can have a good job…So that one day, Eomma would just have to stay at home and get some rest…” Moonbin agreed joyfully. Moonbin’s very open-minded and mature for his age. I feel very pleased to see him grow up that way. T.O.P. chuckled at my son’s response. He glanced at me for a while as he kept his hand on the steering wheel.

“He talks like a little man… You raised him well…” He said and I blushed at the compliment. I muttered a thank you and looked at the mirror to avoid his gaze.

In a short while, we were at some ice cream shop. T.O.P bought a gallon cookies and cream ice cream. Later on he drove us to some park. The three of us sat down on a bench and had some ice cream together.


“Thanks for the ice cream, T.O.P-shii!!!” Moonbin said politely and T.O.P ruffled his hair.

“Sure thing, kiddo…” T.O.P replied with a smile. After finishing the ice cream, Moonbin went to play in the play ground at the park. I sat there beside T.O.P. There was an awkward silence between us.

“He sure is very active, neh?” He remarked as he looked at Moonbin. I smiled and nodded.

“He’s a really hyper little kiddo. That’s why I love him so much.” I added.

“You’re a great mom. I really admire you for that…” He suddenly blurted out. I felt my cheeks heat up once again. I smiled, feeling touched by his compliment. It felt really good when people tell me that I’m a good mom. I never expected that I would be, having Moonbin at a young age and raising him by my own. I made a lot of mistake in the past, but I guess what truly matters most is how you deal with the mistakes you’ve done and how you work hard to correct them and learn from them.

“Thanks… “ I simply said. I blushed when I felt his hand over mine. I didn’t expect that sudden skinship. I gazed at him and he looked at me as well.

“Look… Can I be honest with you?” He suddenly asked. I felt curious and anxious about his question. I wondered about what he wanted to be honest about.

“We’re friends. So go ahead…” I said awkwardly.

“MInjee-ah… Well… you see… I really like you…” He finally said. I felt my heart beat fast against my chest. I was really surprised at the sudden confession.  “I hope this confession doesn’t change anything between us. I know it’s pretty sudden, but I became really attracted to you since the day we met. Your very beautiful, inside and out and well… I guess… You just captured my attention… Also, the way you’d smile when you talk about Moonbin and the way your eyes would light up every time you’re with him, makes you more beautiful.  I know it’s pretty complicated for you, since… Well Moonbin is your son and he has a dad… But…Well… I really do like you and care for you. I’m not asking you to feel the same way… But I do hope you’d consider what I feel and I do hope we could still be friends…”

“Thanks Seunghyun… for being honest with me… I don’t really know how to answer you right now…” I said. “You’re a great friend and to tell you honestly… I am…still waiting for Moonbin’s father…. I don’t want to hurt you… You’re a good friend… But I guess I should be honest with you too…”

He gave me a sad smile. Seunghyun’s a great guy… It felt really wrong to reject him in a way.


“I hope we can still be friends…”He said and I smiled.


“Of course we can… I guess, if that’s okay with you…” I replied. “I’m really sorry Seunghyun-ah…”

“Don’t be… I’m glad you were honest with me… “ He said as he reached out to me for a hug. “You know… Moonbin’s dad is a really lucky guy…”

 



A.N. Waahhh T.O.P. Confessed to you!!!! Omgee… I hope you liked the update guys! And thank you to all my subscribers!!!

There are more stuff to come so please keep reading! I’ll try to update fast… My sembreak is about to end… T.T Life’s gonna get stressful again… After the sembreak, I don’t think I will be able to give updates during the second semester of my first year in college, but I’ll do try to write when I have time…

I’ll make the most out of my few days I have… 

With love,
~Kei-chan <3