Lost

"Hello... Daddy?!"

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

After fetching Moonbin from school, Miss A and I went straight to KBS to perform at Music Bank. We ran straight to the dressing room to change into our outfits as Moonbin sat in one corner to do his homework. As his mother, I really felt sorry for him. Instead of staying at home and doing his home work there like a normal kid, he had to be with me at work since I don’t trust anyone to babysit him. I was really lucky to have a mature and open-minded kid like him.

From time to time he would rub his eyes and yawn. He was really tired, but he tried so hard to show me that he isn’t. He didn’t want to trouble me and I could feel that.

“Aigoo... You look really tired, Moonbin-ah…” Suzy said as she handed him a plushie that he could use as a pillow.

“You can sleep here, if you want to…” Min suggested as she looked at him worriedly.

“I’m fine.” My little boy yawned. “I wanna see eomma perform.”

“But, baby you look really sleepy.”I pointed out as I stared at his tired, fragile little figure.

 

“I wanna see you perform…” He insisted in a stubborn manner and I sighed in defeat.

“Arasso. I promise we will go home as soon as Music Bank’s done.”  I told him while ruffling his soft hair.

In a few minutes, we were called to go back stage to prepare for our performance. After TVXQ was done with the performance, it was our turn. Say As around the audience screamed and cheered as we took our place on stage. Our song began to play and we started to dance and sing.

It felt really good to be on stage. It felt really fulfilling to see our fans happy.




A few hours passed and Music Bank ended. The girls and I decided to pack our things and go home.
Moonbin was really sleepy and he didn’t look comfortable sleeping in our dressing room. The small couch wasn’t really comfortable. We decided to take Moonbin down KBS building’s lobby so that he could sleep there while we were packing. The guard was there to watch over him so we figured that he’ll be fine. The girls and I packed our things as fast as we can so that we can go home, but when we came back…

Moonbin was nowhere to be found…

 


A.N. Omo… Moonbin’s lost…. I sure do hope Minjee finds him.

Hope you liked my update. I’m really sorry if it’s short… My appa's sick on his and eomma's wedding anniversary... Aigoo...

My little bro and I had to do some stuff in the house while he's resting, hence the short update...


I’ll try to update as soon as I can!

Btw, check out this fic that my dongsaeng and I made!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438797/defying-the-odds-changmin-tvxq-uknow-yunho-originalcharacter-max

With love,
~Kei-chan