Warmth Found

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 

~*~Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

The boys and I have decided to go home after Music Bank had ended. We were walking down the hallways of KBS building and laughing about Junsu’s mistake when something or someone rather caught my attention. It was a seemingly lost boy who looked familiar to me. The boy was looking around as he walked, as though he was looking for someone.  I decided to approach him. Other than the fact that I’m very fond of kids, there was this some sort of force that dragged me to him. My eyes widened in shock as I recall who the kid was.

“Moonbin-ah… What are you doing here?” I asked as I bent down to his height. “Are you lost?”

“Yunho-shi!” His eyes lit up as he smiled at me. “I’m looking for the comfort room… I have to pee…”

He then looked at me with a shy expression as he bit his lower lip, a habit that I assumed he got from his mother. I chuckled and ruffled his hair, before lifting him up.

“I’ll take you there don’t worry. Aish… Little kids like you shouldn’t be wondering around buildings like therse, moreover you’re mother might be worried sick about you…” I told him. I don’t know why I feel so protective over him. It must be because he had Minjee’s blood rushing through his veins…

He nodded in response as he smiled and looked into my eyes…

There was this warm feeling that I felt when I looked at him. It felt good inside.

“Hyung… Isn’t that…” Junsu said nervously as he looked at me. One look and I knew what he actually met. I shot him a glare, warning him to not say anything stupid in front of the kid. They watch me silently and gave me cautious glances as I spent my time with the little kid.

After bringing Moonbin to the bathroom, we went to the lobby to make sure that his mother finds him there. I knew I couldn’t just leave him there, especially when he’s an artist’s son. KBS premises may be safe according to all the employees there, but I thought it would be better to stay there and watch over him until Minjee comes back. Also, I felt like I want to stay with him for some time. There was this strange feeling of longing…

“Yunho-shii… I’m sleepy… “He said as he yawned and rubbed his eyes. I looked at him worriedly. I glanced at my watch and realized it was already passed seven and Minjee still hasn’t found him. I wonder what happened to her.

“Arasso sleep first.” I told him as I placed him on my lap and he rested his head on my shoulder and began to sleep. I smiled as I held him close to my heart. I don’t know why. It was strange but I felt really happy to have him by my side. I don’t know much about him and I’ve only just met him but I already care so much about him in the short span of time that I had spent with him.
“Yunho, maybe we should give him back to his mother.” Jaejoong said, sounding like a mom warning her son to give a lost puppy back to its owner.

“Shhh…” I hissed. “He’s sleeping.”

I smiled as I gazed at the little kid in my arms as if he was some kind of long lost treasure. I stoked his hair and made sure that his bangs weren’t an obstruction to his cute face.

‘If I had a kid like this… I’ll be the happiest man on earth…’ I thought to myself as I sighed in remorse. If only things had gone the way Minjee and I had planned. Maybe, we can have a happy family. One that doesn’t have to be big but a family that composes of her and me and a cute, sweet kid like Moonbin…

 



 


 

A.N. I guess you guys guessed correctly. Moonbin is safe with his daddy so Minjee doesn’t have to worry too much… hahaha

Sorry for the late update…

Btw...  Check out this fanfic I made with my dongsaeng!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/438797/defying-the-odds-changmin-tohoshinki-tvxq-uknow-yunho-originalcharacter-max
 

With love,
~Kei-chan <3