My Sacrifice

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 

~Your P.O.V.~

I knew it! You’re a liar! You’re a w****!  You seduced Yunho-oppa!” Taeyeon said accusingly as she opened the door of the cubicle. My eyes widened in horror.

‘What am I going to do now?’ I thought nervously.

“You were a b*tch after all, trying to seduce MY Yunho because you’re jealous of me!” She screamed.

“Yah! Unnie, she’s not that kind of girl. Besides, Yunho was never yours in the first place!” Yuri retorted as she went in front of me to protect me, from Taeyeon’s assaults.

“Stay out of this Yuri!” She shrieked as she tried to reach me.

“Yah don’t hurt her!” Ara said as she pushed Taeyeon away.

“I’m telling Mr. SooMan!” Taeyeon said and she ran off. I ran to her to stop her, but she was too fast, before I knew it, I was there, in front of Lee SooMan, scared to death, not knowing what to say.

“How could you just enter my office like that, Kim Taeyeon?” Mr. Sooman asked frustratedly as he looked at Taeyeon with an angry expression.

“I’ve come to tell you that your trainee, MInjee is pregnant with Jung Yunho’s child! They’ve been in this secret relationship for a long time!” Taeyeon blurted and I hung my head low. I didn’t know what to do. I was scared to death.

“I-is this true?” Mr. Lee SooMan asked me. I couldn’t look him in the eye and no word came from my mouth.

“Is this true, Choi MInjee?” He asked once again and I nodded as tears fell from my eyes. He could only sigh at the honest confession.

“You’ve disappointed me, you and Jung Yunho, to think that I’ve always admired the two of you, and to think that I let him debut!” Lee Sooman said. “You’re pregnant and you’re not even married yet. You’re a disgrace to the people of Korea and if I’d let you debut, people won’t like you, it’s no use. Besides, you can’t practice anymore, because you’re carrying a child. Excessive work and movement will harm you. You’re dismissed. I never want to see you’re face ever again. As for your boyfriend, I’ll deal with him later.”

I felt an uneasy feeling inside my chest when I heard that he’ll do something to the man I love. It was alright to me if he’ll kick me out of SM, but my heart won’t be able to bare it if he’d take away Yunho’s career.

I knelt down upon him and begged him, “Please, spare Yunho-oppa’s career. I’ll leave and never bother you again, just don’t take away his career from him. He has worked hard for that!”

“You’ll do, anything, Ms. Choi?” He repeated in a questioning manner.

“Anything, sir, anything for Yunho-oppa…” I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

“Leave him. Never dare to bother him anymore. If you’re out of his sight, scandals will be avoided.” He commanded.

“What?!” I asked. “I can’t… what about our child… what about our love…”

“You decided, Minjee… You leave, or the both of you leave…”

“I’ll leave for him, but will you give me a chance to say good bye?” I asked.

“I guess… I wouldn’t mind that. Just don’t tell him about the child and about what we’ve talked about and his career will be safe…”

“Kamsamnida…” I said and with that I left his office and went to my locker to gather my things.

“Minjee… where are you going?” Ara asked.

“I’m sorry Ara…” I apologized as more tears threatened to pour from my eyes.

“Minjee… You can’t leave…” Yuri said.

“Don’t worry about me. I can handle myself. The two of you should just follow your dreams. Promise me you won’t give up.”

“Minjee, you can’t. You promised me, we’ll become models, together, we will shine and reach our dreams. You’re my best friend!” Ara sobbed.

I placed my hands on her shoulders.

“You’re an Attractive Romantic Angel, Ara… You’re beautiful, both inside and out…” I said. “You’ll reach your dreams, even if I’m won’t be there to reach it with you…”

“Minjee…. I can’t…”

“Yes you can…. Promise me, Ara…” I said and she nodded.  I then turned to Yuri who was crying too.

“Yuri-ah, you’re a great and talented dancer. I believe that you’ll debut in a great girl group and you’ll shine brightly. Keep dancing and singing, and you’ll get there. I want you to stand out and be the wonderful Kwon Yuri that you are..”

She nodded and they hugged me.

“Contact us no matter if you need anything, arasso?” Yuri reminded.

“Arasso..”

“Call us when the baby comes out. I want to be one of his god mothers…” Ara  said.

“Dae…”

You’re taking too long, wh*re!” Taeyeon said as she entered the locker room to scold me and make me feel bad about myself.

“Back off Taeyeon!” Ara said angrily. “She’s just saying good bye to us…”
“You already ruined her life. What else do you want?”

“Abort the baby, Minjee…” Taeyeon said, in a straight-forward manner.

“Stop it! “ Yuri shouted.

“Yunho-oppa wouldn’t like that baby anyway…” She said.

“Yunho-oppa loves me…” I told her. “He loves me, and if he could only find out about the baby, he’ll be happy…”

“Well he wouldn’t, why else would you keep the child, neh?”

“What is she saying, Minjee?” Yuri asked worriedly.

“The child will be the only memory I’ll have of our love. And the child didn’t have anything to do with our problems…” I said.

I turned to the two girls for one last hug.

“I’ll explain everything later. For now, just be quiet and don’t tell anyone about what happened…” I told them. “Don’t tell, even to Yunho-oppa.”

“But, Minjee… He had the right to know…” Ara protested.

“Just promise me. It’s for his own good.”

“We promise…”

And with that I left, with a heavy heart. My heart grew heavier as I remembered, I have to leave Yunho-oppa too and break his fragile heart… His heart that loved me and beat only for me. His heart that he gave to me…

I cried and cried as I placed my hands on my womb to console the hurting child inside me.

“Baby, mommy is so sorry… But don’t worry, I’ll be strong. It’s just you and me now, baby… I’m sorry, because of me, you won’t see daddy… You won’t get to feel his love, his hugs…Mianheyo…”



 


A.N. TT>TT Sad Chapter, neh… And so this is where the real story begins… I hope you’ll like it as it progresses as the time goes by…

Please give time to send your comments…

With love,
Kei-chan <3

BTW,

‎2011MAMA: VOTE for TVXQ in the ff. categories!
- BEST MALE GROUP
- BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE - MALE GROUP
- SONG OF THE YEAR
- ARTIST OF THE YEAR

http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote_rank.asp