A Mother's love....

"Hello... Daddy?!"




 


~Your P.O.V~

My eyes slowly close as I hear the soft cries of a baby. My vision blurred as soon as my body gave up due to those tiring and excruciating hours of screaming, crying and “pushing.” The last thing I heard was a “Good Job!” from the doctor and some slurred words that I don’t remember and I didn’t had time to process because I passed out.

The whole process of giving birth was extremely long, painful and exhausting. The pain was so unbearable and I had to bear it for about eight to ten hours. To be honest, I didn’t know how I manage to live after experiencing that moment of sacrifice and PAIN!!! It was somehow miraculous that I was able to bear with everything and up to now I still am wondering how I was able to surpass and go through all that.

Pain...

It was a word that deeply describes what I had gone through, not only during those times that I was experiencing labor pains but also during those times when I was carrying that handsome and healthy baby boy (whom I ‘ve finally decided to call Choi Moonbin) inside my womb. The pain and sorrow I felt when I left the love of my life and the pain that I felt when I knew I had to be independent and I had to raise the kid on my own, It was all sad and frustrating especially at my age, when I knew very well that I am not mature enough to even take care of my own self. It was all unexpected.

My journey into parenthood was somehow a consequence of some rash and wrong decisions I have made. It truly changed my life and it’s bound to make a bigger change in me, now that I have Moonbin to raise and take care of. I had to make mistakes and learn the hard way, but it was all worth it the very moment I held the small fragile, good-looking baby boy in my arms.

Choi Moonbin, my own flesh and blood. The product of my and Yunho-oppa’s love....
That very moment that I held him, everything felt so wonderful. It was wonderful and it seemed as though the pain I’ve had in my heart subsided as soon as I saw and held Moonbin’s peaceful small figure. I swore then that I would do everything to make life perfect for him. I’d take care of him and give him all his needs. I’d do whatever it takes to make him feel that he is loved....

I realized at that time that my frustrations, pains and hardships don’t stop at that moment where I finally give birth to him. It starts there and more challenges are bound to come. I knew right then it would be hard but, I didn’t feel discouraged at all, because I have Moonbin. He’ll keep me going and he’ll make me strong as more challenges come to frustrate me...

“He’s really beautiful....” I heard Ara say admiringly as she looks at the boy in my arms.

“He looks... just like him...” I said as I smiled. I felt tears roll down my cheeks... Tears of joy and at the same time also tears of sadness and longing.

I was happy because it felt fulfilling to have Moonbin in my arms, but I somehow longed for Yunho until now. It was hard to move on when I know that no matter what happens, things won’t change the fact that he had a part in Moonbin. He is Moonbin’s father and I felt somehow terrible for not informing him about our son. I longed for him and I wanted to be with him just like how I imagined our family would or should be...

“I promise you, Moonbin-ah... I’ll always be here for you... Eomma will always love you...” I sob softly, hoping to not interrupt his peaceful slumber as I planted a soft, loving kiss on his small forehead. “I love you... Always and forever...”



A.N. Tada!!! Moonbin’s in the story now!!! Teeheee!!! I hoped you like the chappie!
Exams are finally over! So, I was able to update <3

Waahhh Please tell me about what you think of this chapter??? I think it's kinda rushed.... Waahhh I'm really really sorry...


Do you guys think I'm losing my touch?? ><

With love,
~Kei-chan <3


P.S, Can I also ask you guys to click the vote up button??? Waah... please??? *pouts* *gets bricked* Urghhh... I don't know what to put here. I think I'm getting annoying??? Don't you guys think so??? >//< Aigoo~~ I'm being random... Mianheyo, dear readers....