Shopping!

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 

~*~ Your P.O.V.~*~

“Aigoo~ Look at all the cute small clothes!”  Yuri squealed excitedly as she pointed at the tiny adorable babies’ clothes at the infant section of the department store.

“This is gonna be fun!!! I can’t wait to buy fabulous clothes for my godchild!” Ara said as she pumped her fist in determination. I could only smile at how sweet they are for taking me to go shopping. I felt extremely grateful for having them beside me, helping me in times of crisis. I felt relieved for once, that I can do it. I can be a good parent to my child.

“By the way, Minjee-ah, you said you’re child was what gender again? You had your ultrasound, right?” Ara asked as she looked at some pajamas and other baby stuffs that she can find.

“Umm… Dae… The doctor said that my baby is a boy…” I answered with a smile.

“Awww… So, no dresses?” Yuri asked with a pout as she placed the cute floral pink dress back.

 “Sorry to disappoint you, Yul…” I said apologetically as I scratched my head, sheepishly.

“Come on Yul, I’m sure we can still find cute clothes for baby boys….” Ara said as she patted Yuri’s shoulder.

“Arasso…” Yuri said as she went to the baby boy’s section to look for clothes.

-o-

“This looks nice…” Ara said as she held up a blue button-up GUESS KIDS shirt. I looked at the price tag and my eyes widened in shock at how expensive the item is.

“It’s too expensive….” I mumbled as I pulled her to go look for other clothes.

“Aish! Don’t be silly! You don’t have to worry about it, Yuri and I are gonna pay for it.” She said as she placed the button-up shirt on the cart.

“You can’t be serious!” I gasped as I tried to grab hold of the shirt to put it back, but she stopped me.

“Come on, it’s for the baby anyway. We don’t mind.” Yuri said.

“You’re like family to us already, Minjee.” Ara explained as she patted me on the back. “Besides, you deserve it. For being a good, responsible woman and for keeping the child.”

“Aish… I seriously don’t and I’m not responsible. If I had been in the past, then I would still have a better life by now. You guys, I’m no good. I’m a single mom and I hurt Yunho-oppa. I took away this baby’s chance to see his father. I’m-

“Aish you, silly woman! Stop saying that!” Yuri snapped as she slapped my arm, causing me to yelp.

“YAH! Kwon Yuri!” Ara scolded as she lightly punched Yuri’s arm. Yuri groaned and glared at Ara as she rubbed her arm and then turned to me.

“Look, Minjee….  It’s normal to make mistakes. It’s human’s nature to do so… But what matters now is that you’re doing your best to correct what you’ve done in the past. You responsibly faced the consequences. You’re very brave and for that we admire you. We’re proud of you that’s why we ‘re doing this for you.” Yuri said as she hugged me. Ara later on joined the group hug.

“I really don’t know what I’d do without you guys.” I said. “Thanks so much…”

“Aish… We love you, okay? Remember that…” Ara stated.

“Aish… This is so dramatic, you guys!!!  Let’s just get back to shopping. We’ve got a lot of things to buy!” Yuri complained as she broke free from the hug.

I giggled and finally smile. I was grateful to have them. I was relieved to have these two girls by my side. I knew that I wouldn’t be alone. I swore that even if Yunho wouldn’t be by our side, my baby boy will feel that he is loved…



 


A.N: I just felt like updating… So here you go… hahaha…. It’s kinda boring I know…  ><

But don’t worry! Great chapters are about to come… Moonbin’s gonna make his appearance soon…

LOL ~

Can’t wait for squishy Moonbin to come…

LOL, but for now, I REALLY NEED TO STUDY!!!!

It’s exam week this week…

I really missed you guys… I hope you forgive me for not updating for a LONG time… >.<
I’m so ashamed of you guys now…. >//< *hides behind a bush*

With Love,
~Kei-chan <3