Surprising offer...

"Hello... Daddy?!"



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2FRWeUdrfM



~*~ Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

After the little incident that happened last night, the boys and I decided to unwind and have a little fun. All though I really wasn’t feeling it, DBSK dragged me to a nearby club to have a little fun.  I rolled my eyes to the noise that was hurting my ears, the foul smell of cigarette and alcohol wafting in the air and the undesirable sight of drunk couples making out...

“Come on, hyung! Let’s drink! Let’s have fun! You don’t have to be too strict all the time. Relax, have fun!” Changmin suggested as he handed me an expensive glass of alcoholic drink.

I hesitantly took the drink from him. It was not because I wasn’t used to drinking. It was just that, I didn’t feel like it, that’s all. I wasn’t in the mood.

“You know, I couldn’t blame hyung if he isn’t having fun.” Junsu, the most “innocent” member of DBSK pointed out. “I mean, come on. This place isn’t really relaxing...”

“Dolphin boy, does have a point...” Jaejoong remarked as he ruffled Junsu’s hair.

“I guess we should go then?” Yoochun asked as he stood up from his seat.

I nodded in response and stood up as well.

“Well well, look who we have here... DBSK-oppa’s are out partying!” I heard a familiar squeaky voice and I turned to see Jessica with her sister Krystal and fellow members, Sunny and Tiffany.

“Oh... Hi, Sica... We were just leaving...” I told her and she pouted, trying to look cute.

“Aww come on, Leader-shii, let’s have fun!” She insisted as she grabbed my arm and grabbed a drink.

“Really, Sica. We just wanted to leave and, is Taeyeon really allowing you to... go out like this?” I asked in disbelief as I looked at her in her really revealing outfit.

“Ugh, whatever screw her. We just want to party. We’re not teenagers anymore, oppa.” Tiffany said after sipping on her Martini.

“Look girls, don’t you think it’s dangerous? I mean, if the press finds out about this, Taeyeon will be blamed. And isn’t Krystal too young for places like this?” Jaejoong said in a concerned manner.

“Seriously, oppa? You think just cause I’m younger I can’t hang out in places like these? Come on, you’re no fun at all.” Krystal answered back as she rolled her eyes.

“Victoria wouldn’t be happy if she finds out you’re sneaking out again, Krystal.” Changmin said in a straight-forwardly manner being the blunt kid that he is.

“Oh whatever. Come on, you oppas are no fun at all...” Sunny said as she rolled her eyes.

“We’re just looking after you girls...” Junsu said.

“Yeah and SM-shii wouldn’t be so happy about this.” Yoochun added.

“We can take care of ourselves, Micky...” Tifanny retorted as she looked at Yoochun and approached him with dazed, seductive eyes.

“Let’s dance, Oppa!” Jessica said as she pulled to the dance floor.

“Sica, I really don’t want-“ I was cut off when she placed a finger on my lips.

“Let’s just dance, Leader... You don’t have to be so reserved all the time...” She whispered in my ear in a seductive tone. “Did you know that I’ve always liked you...”

My eyes widened in shock at what she said.

“God, why do you have to be so hot...” She said, pulling me by the collar, pressing her lips against mine, forcing a kiss...

My eyes widened in shock at her action it took me a few seconds to get back to my senses and pushed her away.

“Look, Sica... We really shouldn’t -

“There you are, you little sneaky, lying, flirt!”  I was cut off when Taeyeon violently rushed towards her fellow member and pulled her hair.

“Ouch! Let go of me!” Jessica shrieked causing the a big group of people to look at them and focus their attention on them.

“Taeyeon-unnie, calm down! “ Yuri said as she tried to pull Taeyeon away from Jessica.

“I should’ve known you’ve been sneaking! And I saw you flirt with Yunho-oppa! How dare you!” Taeyeon screamed, leaving us boys dumbfounded.

“I think we should go...” Jaejoong said, making us snap out of our reverie.

“I think we should. SNSD hoobaes are scary...” Junsu squeaked.

“I think we should stay... I’m enjoying the show...” Changmin said with a smirk before taking a sip from his drink.

 



~*~ Your P.O.V~*~

It was late at night and I was still out and about to go to my second job at night. Yes, I have two jobs, one in the morning, at the Cafe where I work as a waitress and one at night at a bar where I work as a singer.

I decided to get two jobs for Moonbin and other than that, I still felt like I needed to do what I love doing best and it is singing. Music is important to me too. It’s the only connection I have with Yunho...

Music was the reason why I met him. Music was the reason why I have Moonbin. So, no matter how painful my memory was because of music, I will never stop loving it.

I looked at the necklace Yunho-oppa gave me six years ago and reminisced about the moments we’ve spent together.  His warm hugs, gentle kisses and touch, up to now I still miss them. I miss him and I still love him. There was not a day that I never thought of him.



“Minjee-ah?”

“Yeah, oppa?”

“You know that, I’ll always love you right?”

“Yes… Of course I know that”

“You know that you’ll always be the most important one to me, right?”
 
“Y-yes, I know that…”

“Saranghaeyo, Minjee-ah”

“Saranghaeyo, Yunho-oppa”


“Minjee-ah, you’re finally here! Your audience has been waiting for you!” My boss said as soon as he saw me entering. I smiled a hearty smile as I took of my coat and took my place on the stage to sing.

I’m sorry, it was so hard back then
I’m sorry, I was so young back then
I’m sorry, I didn’t like you being different from me
I might have run away from you but

When I wake up alone in the morning, I look for your message
I draw your face in the strange sky outside the window
Your voice that first whispered love to me, your lips that spoke of our end
I can’t erase any of it – how about you?

I love you – words that weren’t so hard back then
I love you – now I’m afraid to say it
I love you – will I ever be able to tell you again?
Honestly, I can’t find any courage so I just live each day with bitter smiles but

When I wake up alone in the morning, I look for your message
I draw your face in the strange sky outside the window
Your voice that first whispered love to me, your lips that spoke of our end
I can’t erase any of it – how about you?

I keep breaking down, I keep getting weaker
Take me out from being trapped in these thick memories

Just like the beginning when I wasn’t tainted by reality, when I didn’t know how to calculate
I want to go back to the times when I approached you with just my heart alone
I’m still hurting at the growing memories, how about you?


People cheered and applauded after I had finished the song. I smiled at their appreciation and bowed. I was surprised when someone pulled me down stage.

“Minjee! You were really great up there!” My eyes widened as I looked at the person who pulled me. Much to my surprise it was my new friend, Yulhyan.

“Yul... You’re here!” It was the only thing I could say for I was so speechless to see her before me, much less, knowing that she just watched my humble performance.

“I have someone I’d like you to meet...” She squealed as she dragged me to introduce me to a certain man in an expensive looking suit. The man stood up from his seat as he was  told to by Yul. I looked at him and I gasped.

Right before me was not just an ordinary man. It was no other than Mr. Park Jin Young  the founder of JYP entertainment.

“Annyeonghasseyo! I’m Jin Young and I like your performance today...” He said with a genuine smile. I was surprised to see him. I’ve always thought that a man like him never had time to go out to places like this. And it clearly amazed me of how nice and friendly he is, in spite of being extremely rich and famous.

“I really glad you liked it sir, though I’m really sure I’m not as good as the artists that you and your entertainment company has produced.”


“To be honest, you’re really underestimating yourself. You’re even better than half of my artists.” He complimented and I blushed.

“You flatter me, Sir... Thanks for the compliment...” I replied sheepishly as I scratched the back of my head.

“It was an honest remark, Ms. Choi. I know a good artist when I see one. I won’t make my speech long, young miss, but I’ll go straight to the point.... How would you like to work for JYP entertainment as an artist...”

“Eh?” I asked as my eyes widened in shock at what I heard.

“You see, Ms. Choi. The group Miss A lacks a member, well a leader rather. Ms. Kim and I think you’re qualified enough to be the leader of the group. So what do you say?”



A.N. You didn’t see that twist coming, ha??? Tehee... I’m a fan of Miss A... Super Love them!!!

So, if SM doesn’t want to have you for an artist, then JYP can! Hahhaa... LOL, that is, if you’ll accept JYP-shii’s offer... ;)

I hoped you like the chap.

Oh the song you sang by the way is TVXQ’s “How are you?” I think it kinda fits your love story with Yunho  here... Tehee...

With love,
Kei-chan <3

P.S.  Upvote and comments, pretty please??? :3