Consequences of Love

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 

 


 



 

~*~Your P.O.V~*~

I smiled to myself as I stirred in bed and rested my head on a soft warm ‘pillow’. I wrapped my arms around ‘it’ in content, when I felt ‘It’ moving as if it was breathing and as if it had a life on its own. I fluttered my eyes open to see that the ‘pillow’ wasn’t a pillow, but rather, my sleeping boyfriend, Jung Yunho, who’s in bed with me and not wearing anything at all.

“Good morning, beautiful…” I heard him say in his seductive tone, making me shiver and blush, especially when I realized that we weren’t wearing anything except the comforter that was wrapped around our bodies.

I scooted away from him, feeling a bit awkward as the events from last night stir in my mind.  I was about to pull away from the embrace when he stopped me and pulled me in a tight embrace. I blushed harder as my skin made contact with his bare chest.

“Good Morning… O- Oppa….” I mumbled, awkwardly. I felt him my hair lovingly, making my heart beat rapidly in my chest.

He lifted my head up to face him. I met eyes with him and he smiled.

“That was the best surprise ever, Minjee-ah” He whispered and I smiled shyly. He caressed my cheeks lovingly and I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart beat fast…

“I’m glad you liked the surprise… Oppa…” I said, before he took my lips in a soft, sweet kiss.

Just as the kiss seemed like eternity, Yunho-oppa’s phone rang. He pulled away to take the call.

“Yobusaeyo? Oh… I’ll be on my way…” He said to the caller. He put the phone on the side table and glanced at me.

“MInjee, Oppa has to dash… Changmin called and they need me for practice. We have another performance and it’s in Music Core this time.” He explained. “I’m really sorry.”

I felt a bit disappointed. I wanted him to stay longer, but I knew I have to be understanding, especially now that his career is turning out to be well.

“Arasso. Good luck on the performance, oppa!” I said to him and he gave me a soft kiss before he left to take a shower and get ready for another big day.

I went to get ready to. I looked for my undergarments and wore them along with Yunho-oppa’s shirt.

I prepared breakfast for the two of us.

As soon as I was finished cooking, Yunho-oppa came out from the room wearing a tux that suited him well.

When we finished eating our breakfast, Yunho immediately stood up to leave. He was on the rush so he didn’t have much time to help me with the dishes.

I completely understood.

He was about to head outside the door, when,

“Oppa, Wait!” I called out and he turned around with a smile.

“Yes?” He asked in a sweet patient tone.

I walked to wards him to fix his neck tie, just like a sweet wife would do to her husband. He smiled at my action and I smiled back.

“I love you, Choi Minjee… Always and forever, arasso?” He said as he looked at me.

“I love you too, oppa. With all my heart…” I answered.

With that he took my lips in a sweet kiss.

“I’ll pick you up at 8:00 at the SM building.” With that he left.

 




I was about to change take a shower when I felt this funny feeling inside my stomach. I felt my head throb, painfully as my stomach grumbled. I felt so sick and I wanted to throw up.

I dash to the bathroom sink as the sick feeling became worse. I threw up what I just ate this morning.
I washed my mouth to get rid of the weird taste of puke. I looked at the mirror and my face grew pale, especially when a sudden thought flashed through my mind.

‘Omo… what if I’m pregnant… with Yunho-oppa’s child?’ I thought. ‘Omo… what am I going to do?’

 



 


~Yunho’s P.O.V.~

I had this heavy feeling in my chest as I left my baby Minjee at my dorm alone and lonely. I miss her already, and it’s only been a few hours since I left.

I went to meet my members and they went bombarding me with questions as I approached them.

“Yunho-ah… Where have you been?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yeah, hyung… what took you so long? I’m really hungry…” Changmin asked. “You’re the leader and you’re the one who’s late.”

He said bluntly. I was annoyed by his straight-forward-ness, but since he’s a kid and I’m the leader, I tried to understand him. Besides he had a point.

I saw Junsu and Yoochun, hit Changmin with their elbows, as if trying to warn him to watch his words.

I didn’t know what to tell them. I mean, I can possibly, go on and tell them… “Sorry guys… I just had s*x with my girl friend last night. I was so tired that I woke up late.”

“Hyung, where have you been?” They asked worriedly.

I looked at them, and I knew I couldn’t hide it from them.

“I’ll tell you, but can we go somewhere that’s private?” I asked and they were good enough to agree.
We went to an empty recording room, where no one can hear our conversation.

“Look, I’m telling you this because; I can’t keep things from you. We’re a group now, we’re a family now, no more keeping secrets arasso? I trust you guys. I hope you won’t fail me…”

“Okay, go on, hyung. We promise we won’t tell.” Junsu said with a friendly smile.

“Okay, the reason I was late… It’s cause… I did ‘it’ with Minje last night.” I said as I felt my cheeks heat up.

“Did what?” Junsu asked innocently. I looked at him in shock. Wow… He really is that innocent…

I looked at Jaejoong and Yoochun and they seemed to understand what I meant. Changmin, our maknae, looked at Junsu in disbelief.

“Seriously? You don’t get it, hyung? Doing ‘it’ meant they had s*x! Yunho-hyung and Minji-noona, had s*x last night. He got tired so he wasn’t able to wake up early! For goodness, sake, hyung, don’t be such a pabo!”

Junsu said nothing else but hung his head low. We all had our eyes on our maknae. Damn, he’s an evil genius…

“Changmin-ah, how do you…” Yoochun asked awkwardly, amazed by the open-minded young 15 year old boy.

“Ughh, I listen to my teacher during science class…” Changmin answered bluntly. “How else would you think I, know?”

“Haha… Good. At least  we know you’re a good student. I thought you watch .” I remarked and I saw a nervous look on his face. ‘HA!’

“Anyways… What about Minjee, Yunho-ah? What if she gets pregnant. You’re both too young, you know that? “ Jaejoong-hyung said, in a strict, brotherly tone. He was right. I was an irresponsible boyfriend. I let my feelings take control of me that I didn’t consider Minjee’s life and future.

“I know and I love her so much. I’ll be responsible for everything. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep her happy. If she gets pregnant, I’ll be more than happy to accept the baby. I’ll take care of both of them even if it means giving up my dream of becoming a singer, for them. Because without, MInjee, my dream isn’t complete.”

 



 



“Minjee-ah, care to tell your best friend what happened?” Ara asked as she saw me enter the practice room.

“Hey, Ara…” I said gloomily. I was afaid to tell her the truth. She warned me about what may happen to me and Yunho that night. She thought of what’s best of me and I didn’t listen to her.

“What’s with the gloomy mood?” She asked. “You didn’t fight with Yunho, did you?” Yuri asked, worriedly.

“I didn’t it’s just that…” I said as tears threatened to pour from my eyes.

“Minjee, bestie… you can tell me everything…” Ara said as she patted my back and I cried.

“You can trust us…” Yuri said with a loving, sisterly, smile.

“I made love with oppa, last night…” I confessed.

“You DID?” They asked, in a shocked manner.

“Minjee, you and Yunho-oppa are both too young. I warned you last night didn’t I?” Ara scolded. I felt more terrible, but I knew she was only looking after me.

“We lost control. We love each other too much…” I reasoned.  “I don’t regret anything from what we did, because I know we did it out of love… But I’m scared. When I woke up I had a morning sickness.  My body showed symptoms of pregnancy. I’m afraid that SooMan-shii will find out and he’ll kick me out of SM, but I’m more afraid that he’ll destroy Yunho-oppa’s successful career once he finds out.”

They hugged me tight and comforted me. They were good friends and I know I could trust them.

“Minjee, we have to know if you’re really pregnant. You have to take the test.” Yuri said. I was afraid, but she was right.

When it was break time, we went to convenience store to buy a pregnancy test kit. We went to the bath room to see the result.

I crossed my fingers. It’s not that I didn’t want Yunho-oppa’s baby.  I was just afraid of what might happen, if people find out of our relationship, Yunho-oppa’s career will be at risk. I can’t let that happen.

A few minutes passed and the red line appeared. Tears formed my eyes.

“It’s positive… I’m pregnant… With Yunho-oppa’s child…” I said as tears formed my eyes, part of me was happy and part of me was scared.

Ara and Yuri hugged me.

“Shh…. Be strong for the baby and for Oppa, Minjee…” Yuri said sweetly.

“I knew it! You’re a liar! You’re a w****!  You seduced Yunho-oppa!” Taeyeon said accusingly as she opened the door of the cubicle. My eyes widened in horror.

‘What am I going to do now?’

 



 


A.N. Okay… so, it’s confirmed… You are pregnant with Yunho’s child, happy?

I hope you liked my update! No one’s sending their comments. I’m starting to think that you don’t like my story TToTT whaahh…

Anyway, I still love you, my readers, even if most of you are silent. I just hope you’ll at least comment a little, to give me some inspiration…

~With love,
Kei-chan<3
OMO, I’d like to remind you…
‎2011MAMA: VOTE for TVXQ in the ff. categories!
- BEST MALE GROUP
- BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE - MALE GROUP
- SONG OF THE YEAR
- ARTIST OF THE YEAR


http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp

TVXQ Oppas deserve it… Please do this for them… TT>TT