Missing Yunho

"Hello... Daddy?!"

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUOtmjVewLg
 





~*~ Your P.O.V.~*~

“Yah! Minjee-ah, stop that now and rest! It’s bad for your health that you’re doing those chores around the house sweet heart. You’re almost due. You have to relax and make sure that my grandchild will be healthy.” My eomma said as she took the broom from me and finished my chores.

“Aish, Eomma… but I’m fine…” I told her. “Besides, I don’t want to be a burden to you and appa…”

“Aish, this silly girl…” My mom said as she lightly patted my head. “You’re father and I aren’t that old.”

I decided to obey her. My Eomma is very stubborn. I know that Even if I take after her, I could never win over her. I sat on the couch and decided to read some parenting books instead. A few weeks from now I’ll be giving birth to a baby. I want to make sure I’m ready and I’ll be a great mother to him. I’ve already deprived him from seeing his appa. I have to make sure that I’ll fill up those spaced in my baby’s heart. I want to make sure that he feels loved and he grows up as a loving child, even if he wouldn’t feel Yunho’s love, like the way I did.

I sighed as I put the book away and my mind traveled to the person I love, Jung Yunho. It’s been 8 months since I left him. I miss him a lot. Actually, a lot is an understatement… No words can express how much I miss him and how much I long for him.

I winced in pain when I felt my child kick.

‘Aigoo, you must miss him too, neh?’ I thought.

She snapped out from her reverie when he phone rang. I smiled when I saw ara’s name on the screen.

“Ara… Why did you call?” I asked feeling surprised. She hasn’t call me for a while and I wasn’t expecting her to call since she’s been very busy.

“Omo, Ara… You called?” I said enthusiastically. I’ve been longing to hear her voice. I missed her a lot. She’s usually the one who comforts me when I am sad. She was like a sister to me.

“Hi sister! Yuri and I are coming over, okay? I miss you!” She announced in her cheery tone.

I couldn’t help but become surprised at what she said.

“Omo… Wait for us there, arasso?” She said and hung up.

“Omo but- I was cut off with a loud beep. Aish… What are they up to?

 

 

 


 


A.N. Sorry for the late update… I our internet connection was out for a few days and I had a writer’s block. I promise I’ll be updating soon again and I’m planning to update my other fics as well..
Anyway… I hope you liked the update… It won’t be too long until Moonbin comes in the scene!

Hahaha… I can’t wait for Moonbin’s appearance too… I love him!!! Tehee

With Love,
-Kei-chan <3