Married to Sungyeol

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Okay, concentrate on breathing ~~~~~. In and out. In… and out.* You were sitting on a white leather stool with your eyes closed. Ye Eun was scared that your dress would wrinkle at the back if you sat on one with a back.

Your wedding dress was a simple white satin dress with a large bow at the back, just above your waist. It then flared out with ruffles, leaving a slight train at the back. The front was just plain white satin with sequins here and there. You didn't have a veil but a tiara which was tucked into your bun.

Your wedding was at a garden, but not just any garden. It was a famous garden that held weddings. The garden's flowers were exquisite and breath taking especially the over hanging of flowers that came down. The petals would naturally drop off and it created a lovely scene.

"BOO!" Hoya's voice boomed, startling you. You almost fell off the stool if it wasn't for Hoya catching you. "Whoa! ! Baby you okay?!"

Your eyes shot open as your heart raced a hundred miles per hour. "Oppa," you took a sharp intake of air, calming yourself. "Don't. Ever. Do. That-"

"Again," Hoya smiled. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so focused," he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh Hoya, good you’re here on time," Ye Eun came out in her bridesmaid dress, looking stunning as always. You didn't know why she didn't have a boyfriend yet. "I'm going out and help her."

Ye Eun opened the doors for you and waited for you and Hoya to exit the room before closing it behind you. She helped carry the train of your dress whilst you were clutching to Hoya's arm like chewing gum. When you reached the walkway, Ye Eun instructed you to stop. She waited for her cue then walked down the walk way, smiling the whole way. The white carpet was covered in rose petals of every colour.

It was then time for you to enter. Hoya led the way, taking cautious steps not to step on your dress. You started to get flustered and this time, you couldn't take it anymore. When you almost reached the white carpet, you turned around, gathered as much of your dress you could and squatted on the stop.

*Oh gosh!* You were trying to calm your racing heart but nothing was working, not even breathing. *Calm down! I can't take this anymore! I need to be strong…* You had closed your eyes and imagined the perfect Sungyeol, dressed in a fabulous suit just for you. *For Sungyeol oppa…*

"Baby?" Hoya was so worried he could spill tears at that moment. "Are you okay?"

Ye Eun knew something was wrong but before she could react, Sungyeol had run down the aisle and made his way to you. She just smiled. *I'm sure he ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter