Honest Day With Hoya

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who's day do you think is today?" Sunggyu asked the other members.

"Not us," Dongwoo pointed to himself, Sungyeol, L and Woohyun.

"I want another day with her!" Sungyeol pouted. "Can I take yours Sungjong? You always get to hug her and play with her!"

Sungjong shrugged, "Her decision." He jabbed his thumb at the doorway, finding you standing there just observing your oppas and their conversation.

"Angel, it's not good to eavesdrop on people's conversations," L looked straight at you, his piercing eyes making your heart beat faster.

You raised an eyebrow, questioning. *I didn’t eavesdrop?*

Woohyun, Sungyeol, Hoya and Sungjong laughed. The others got what you meant and started to join in the laughter.

*Why is everyone laughing?* You came into the room and perched yourself on Hoya's lap. *Hoya's day today with me.* You stared at him, trying to get your message across. He startled a bit from your sudden action but smiled in realisation that he was spending time with you today.

"Hey baby," Hoya understood clearly. "What do you want to do today?"

You thought for a couple of minutes, the whole room talkative except for you and Hoya. The other Infinite members made their own conversations and started to play games. *I want to sit in oppa's lap for a while.*

"Sure," Hoya nodded and wrapped his arms around you. You snuggled into his chest and closed your eyes.

"SUNGGYU HYUNG! YOU CHEARTER!" Sungjong whined at the leader. "YOU CAN'T PLAY JENGA LIKE THAT!"

"Who says you can't?" Sunggyu high-fived Woohyun, his partner.

"Our turn!" L and Sungyeol shot their hand in the air. Sungyeol nudged L. "You can take this one."

L nodded and focused hard on which Jenga piece to take out. He finally spotted one and skilfully took it out. He high fived Sungyeol. "Next person is screwed!" he laughed and held his stomach.

"Dongwoo hyung's turn," Sungjong nudged Dongwoo. He nodded and looked at the slightly wavering Jenga tower.

"Ah ha!" he saw a piece sticking out. He stuck his tongue out slightly and focused on the piece. He took it out slowly and then the whole tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter