Married to Sungjong

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were hyperventilating in the bride's room, sweat appearing on your hairline and you biting on your bottom lip.

"~~~~~! Stop fidgeting! You're going to run your makeup!" your maid of honour and best friend Ye Eun poked your forehead.

"Aiyah!" you rubbed your sore spot. "I can't help it! Getting married is nerve raking you know! You try getting married and see how I feel!" you pouted.

Ye Eun just laughed, "Calm down, it's going to be fine. You're going to be walked down the aisle by one of your 'husbands-to-be' so why are you so scared?" Ye Eun held your hand. "Deep breaths and shove over so I can fix up your makeup for the fourth time," she sighed and started to pat the sweat drops off your forehead and applied powder and another coat of lip tint and gloss. "There, now don't go biting your lip again and try to lower your heart rate please," Ye Eun pinched your cheek.

"Okay I'm here!" Woohyun practically ran into the room in a fresh black suit and white gloves. "BABY!" Woohyun beamed as he saw you. He ran to you and gave you a bone crushing hug. "It's so unfair! Why does that brat have to go first? Stupid rock, scissors, paper…" Woohyun mumbled towards the end.

You just giggled, your anxiousness gone as soon as you saw Woohyun. Even though the hug almost choked you, you were so thankful for Woohyun. "Thank you oppa," you broke the hug and beamed at him. "So you're the one walking me down?" you looked at him hopefully.

"Sure am!" Woohyun fixed his butterfly bow-tie and fringe in the large mirror behind you. "Ready to go? It's almost time for you to show-"

There was a knock at the door and a head popped in, "Angel, it's time." L smiled at your beauty, "Look like an angel as always." L opened the door more widely and Ye Eun walked out first. L walked back to his seat, throwing you a flying kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter