Playful Day With Woohyun

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Sungjong greeted you again and laid out your outfit. The weather was warm so he pulled out a high waist, black denim shorts with a white button up shirt. He also pulled out a red cardigan in case you felt a bit chilly.

You came downstairs with Woohyun by your side. He was your target for today.

"Woah!" Woohyun almost ran into the wall. "Slow down ~~~~~-ah!"

You zoomed into the kitchen and sat down, the rest of Infinite stopped eating to look at the early morning commotion. You sat down with Sungjong on your right and Woohyun on your left. You gripped his hand tightly and started to eat.

"Err, babe? I can't eat with you holding my hand," Woohyun looked straight at you.

You had your spoon in your mouth and turned to him. You took it out and then reached over for Woohyun's bowl full of rice. You scooped the rice up, making a quarter of the bowl empty.

"~~~~~-ah? I can't-" Woohyun looked cluelessly at you.

You had shoved the spoon of rice into his mouth. You took it out then continued eating.

Infinite started to laugh and chuckle, commenting how cute you were. They mostly laughing at how you were opening up to them more now.

After you had finished eating, you walked around the house. Looking at the piano in the far corner and sat down, which made Woohyun plop down next to you.

"Babe? Is there something wrong? You've been awfully touchy with us lately…" Woohyun saw you open the piano.

You didn't mind him and lifted your hands on top of the keys. You started to play Canon in D by Pachelbel. Woohyun just sat quietly next to you, not wanting to disturb your piano playing.

"~~~~~~'s playing the piano?" Sungyeol poked his head through the door. To his surprise, you were. It had been months, ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter