The Start...

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was this time again. You were lying in bed, your temperature rising by the minute. Infinite were downstairs discussing about how to get you on the train back to reality without you knowing where to go and how to get there.

“Just take her when she’s sleeping,” L glared at Sungyeol. “I am NOT putting a freaking bag over her head,” he growled.

“I was being sarcastic you dimwit!” Sungyeol bonked him on the head.

“Stop it you guys,” Sunggyu took control once again. “Just go with Myungsoo’s idea. Take her when she’s sleeping.” Everyone nodded and agreed.

Meanwhile, you were upstairs, sweating all over and your breathing coming out in small gasps. You were tossing and turning in your sleep, the pain unbearable. You stirred awake and suddenly sat up in your bed.

You screamed then gasped in pain as you felt your stomach ache. You clutched your stomach and bent over trying to make the pain go away.

Sungjong flinched at the sound of your voice from upstairs. “Hyungs… ~~~~~.”

L and Sungyeol’s eyes widened. They knew that it was starting again. Sungjong, Sungyeol and L glanced towards Woohyun and Dongwoo. They had started to become transparent from their fingers up to their shoulders.

“We’ll stay down here. You guys can report back to us,” Dongwoo’s face was filled with pain. *I want to go see her and hold her again.*

Sunggyu and Hoya smiled without humour. “We’ll report back.”

Woohyun nodded. *My poor baby…*

The other three darted upstairs and into your bedroom. You were crying from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter