Heartfelt Day With Sunggyu

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ran through the corridor and then bumped into someone. You stumbled back a bit but the person's arm caught you by the waist. You looked up to see Sunggyu.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.

*Found you!* You bounced in his arms and then threw your arms around his neck.

Sunggyu chuckled and wrapped his neck around yours, "And so you did."

You released him at the same time Sunggyu released you. *I heard you have something to show me.*

"From who?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at you playfully.

*Woohyun!* you beamed at Sunggyu. You had seen Woohyun when you had woken up that morning.

Sunggyu chuckled, "I'll show you after you greet your last oppa." Sunggyu turned you to the other direction where L had appeared around the corner. "You haven't seen him since yesterday right?"

*L!* You made an L shape with your thumb and index finger.

L lifted his head and saw you and Sunggyu. "Yes Angel?" L saw you do the sign. You only did that sign when you wanted to see him or to get his attention.

You clapped your hands and spread them out to L. *I haven't seen oppa since yesterday morning.*

Sunggyu released you knowing L was the last of the oppas that 'disappeared' yesterday to see you. "Go and greet him."

You bolted out of his arms and ran into L's arms. *Oppa!*

L chuckled to see you so excited. "Hi Angel, miss me?" He hugged your waist.

You nodded and buried your head into his chest. You sniffed in his familiar cologne and smiled.

"Angel, you should go see hyung. He has something to show you," L released you. He pushed you towards Sunggyu. "We'll catch up later okay?" L bumped his forehead against yours and then walked up the stairs.

You watched him disappear and then wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter