Miracle

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up feeling slightly dizzy from the tears you had shed earlier. You looked around the room to find no one. It wasn't normal for you to wake up and find no one there to greet you. Sungjong, Sungyeol, Hoya or Woohyun would be there with a smile. You slightly frowned, feeling a bit upset. You got up and looked out your bedroom window. *I guess it's still evening.* You didn't bother changing clothes and walked out of the room. You went to the stairs but heard light arguments from the kitchen.

"Hey! I told you not to put that much water!" Woohyun screamed at Dongwoo.

"I'm a hyung!" Dongwoo pouted. "Give me some respect."

"Sungyeol! Get Dongwoo out of the kitchen and help me-" Woohyun turned to the stove. "! It's burning!" he quickly touched the pot. "! HOT!" he shook his hand violently and put it under cold running water.

"OPPA!" Your eyes widened and ran down the stairs towards the kitchen. You ran to Woohyun's side and looked at the burn.

Infinite looked at your actions. Just watching you take care of Woohyun's burn. It was the first time you touched them willingly. Everyone was silent except for your slight whimpering and quick breathing.

"Did she just… talk?" Sungyeol whispered to Hoya.

"I haven't listened to her voice in ages," Hoya muttered.

You didn't notice what you had just done until saw that Woohyun was just watching your every move. You gasped, *What am I doing?* You stepped away from Woohyun, and then looked around at the dumbfounded Infinite.

"~~~~~~?" Sungjong opened his arms. "Come here, to oppa."

You looked at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter