I'll Make Your Dream Come True

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You got off the bus and headed to the college's main office. People were already piling into the different buildings around the campus for different courses. People greeted you and gave you their sympathies. You politely nodded and thanked them. *Just when I was about to forget them...* You hurried into the office and went to the reception desk.

"Excuse me?" you tried to catch the office lady's attention.

"Yes? How may I help you dear?" she looked a little over her forties.

"May I please see the director? I would like to change my courses," you looked at her sincerely. "There's something I must do."

"Oh yes, he's not seeing anyone at the moment so go on in. I'll notify him that you're coming to see him very shortly," the lady smiled and then called the director. "Yes, it's just a student requesting to change courses. Yes, I'll send her in now." She hanged up and smiled up at you. "You can go in and see him."

You nodded slowly then walked in the direction of the director's office. You stopped in front of his door and drew a deep breath. *Focus, you have to change courses. It's what they would have wanted.* You nodded in determination and knocked on the door.

"Come in," you heard a deep male voice from the other side of the door.

You opened the door and stepped in, closing the door behind you, you made your way to the director.

"Take a seat," he motioned to one of the seats in front of his desk. "I heard you wanted to change courses."

"Yes," you nodded without hesitation.

"May I know the reason behind your sudden change of mind?" he smiled. "You can relax, I'm not gonig to bite you or anything," he chuckled.

You didn't know that your body had been so tense that you were gripping the arm of the chair. You relaxed then gave him a meek smile. "I'm not sure if you've heard, but my husbands passed away recently..."

"I give you my sympathies," he smiled sadly. "I heard from other teachers about this special student. They said that a student was already married and to make it more surprising, having seven husbands all attending the same college. You must have bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter