Pouts & Kisses

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L and Sungyeol decided to ditch their last class to go home and see you. They were mostly worried about leaving you alone since you dreaded being alone now. When they came home, they found your bag on the shelf and a pair of Sungjong's shoes were out at the entrance. *Who took them out?* L raised an eyebrow but just shrugged it off.

Suddenly, the house was filled with your happy squeals and laughter. They jumped in their spots, surprised to hear your sudden laugh.

"Is that just me or has ~~~~~ gone nuts?" Sungyeol held L's arm.

"Get off me," L shrugged him off then followed the sound of your laughter.

As it got louder, Sungyeol and L just became even more confused as to why you would be laughing at all. "Maybe she really has gone crazy…" L whispered.

"Do you think that it's because her husbands are coming back to life have something to do with it?" Sungyeol had magically found a way to cling onto L's arm again. They were walking slowly, trying not to be caught by you. L didn't shrug him off this time and just kept on leading the way towards the sound of your voice.

They heard your voice coming from the living room but they couldn't find you, instead, they saw the back of a man's head. Sungyeol and L exchanged glances and nodded. Sungyeol picked up a 'Vogue' magazine that had been lying around and rolled it up. He crept towards the man and stood on his tippy toes to find you laughing and blushing whilst resting your head on his thighs.

L was following Sungyeol behind, pushing down on Sungyeol's shoulders to look for you as well. *WHO IS THAT MAN?!* L nudged Sungyeol and mouthed, 'Hurry up!'

Sungyeol kept walking towards the man and whacked him across the head. He ran to your side, bundled you up in his arms and took you to the other end of the room. You just looked at him confused, "Oppa?"

L had taken the magazine from Sungyeol and stood in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter