Anything For Her

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo was singing you a soft lullaby since he started to become tired. It prevented him from falling asleep.

"Hyung, it's important," Sungjong poked his head in your bedroom door.

"Sure thing," Dongwoo cradled you while Sungjong moved the blankets. Dongwoo placed your head on your pillow and made sure you were comfortable. He pulled the covers over you and smiled. "Sleep tight princess."

"Goodnight cutie," Sungjong beamed at you.

They both walked quietly out of your room and closed the door gently. They made their way to the common room.

"What's up?" Dongwoo perched himself across from Sunggyu and next to Sungyeol while Sungjong sat next to Woohyun on the floor.

"Sunggyu hyung," L's eyes were black orbs. He's expression was dark and tense with his jaw tight.

Dongwoo looked at L and then to the other members. They had similar expressions but not as dark as L.

"Dongwoo, she's suffering," Sunggyu started off with the main point to get Dongwoo's attention.

"What do you mean suffering?" Dongwoo hissed at Sunggyu. "She's in Paradise! Nothing can harm her!"

"But we can…" Sungyeol muttered.

"What?!" Dongwoo's voice became loud. L nudged him hard in the ribs. Dongwoo glared at him but calmed down for your sake.

"No more interruptions Dongwoo. This is important," Sunggyu's voice was filled with authority once more.

Dongwoo gulped and the nodded.

"Good," Sunggyu got everyone's attention. "I know everyone else has heard, but you guys need to hear a second time round."

Everyone's face except for Dongwoo's hardened with their expressions sad and angry. A mixture of emotions ran through all of them but mostly sadness and anger showed up on their faces.

"As I said, she's suffering because of us," Sunggyu started. "We're becoming transparent but that's not the main reason for her to suffer. A week before our full disappearance, she will start to become sick. Take her coughing fits just then for an example but it gets worse every single day of the last week until we d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter