Affectionate Day With L

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were lying on your stomach on your bed, kicking your legs through the air. You were reading a book that you had found while exploring the house.

“Angel?” L came in and shut the door behind him. He came and sat down cross legged on the bed next to you. You didn’t hear him and kept your focus on your book. “Angel?” he poked you.

“OMO!!” you curled up into a protective ball, covering your face with your arms.

“Angel? I am so sorry,” L came and your hair.

“You scared me oppa,” you still covered your face, calming your flaming face down.

“Angel, I don’t like it when you cover your face,” L took your arms and you reluctantly showed your face to him. *I love it when she blushes for me.*

You hugged his neck and breathed in his familiar scent. *L oppa…*

“Hey,” he chuckled and tugged you closer. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

“So what brings you here oppa?” you snuggled into his toned chest.

“I just want to see my angel.”

You yawned suddenly. *Stupid book, I haven’t slept in days because of that book.*

“You tired Angel?” he broke the embrace and took a look at your visible dark circles. “You’re more like a panda, a cute one.”

You socked his arm lightly and rolled your eyes. “Thanks.”

L laughed lightly, “Angel, you need some sleep. I don’t want an angel that looks like a ghost.”

“Oppa,” you pouted.

“I’m kidding,” he kissed your cheek. “I’m tired too, let’s take a nap together.”

You smiled and went under the covers. You made room for L and he slipped under the covers next to you. He opened his arms and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter